+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Thread: School Daze

Member #
    Friends
    Wii Friend Code: $post[field5]
    5880-1161-5752-5548
    college blows dont hold your breath for it :/
    "The person next to you is a warrior and the space that appears empty is a secret door to another world? You either dismiss it, or you accept that there is much more to the world than you think " - Miyamoto

Member #
    Friends
    6306-7907-9161-5635
    Coming from a guy with a homestarrunner avatar...

Member #
    Friends
    5880-1161-5752-5548
    Quote Originally Posted by Nintendocam
    Coming from a guy with a homestarrunner avatar...
    coming from a guy with a Mario humping peach avatar. Got a problem with Homestar? And judging by your previous post your not even in high school yet.
    Last edited by asdfnick; 02-08-2007 at 06:13 PM.
    "The person next to you is a warrior and the space that appears empty is a secret door to another world? You either dismiss it, or you accept that there is much more to the world than you think " - Miyamoto

The_Loose_Cannon
    Quote Originally Posted by asdfnick
    coming from a guy with a Mario humping peach avatar. Got a problem with Homestar? And judging by your previous post your not even in high school yet.
    whats wrong with homestar runner?!?! all college kids love it.....never met anyone younger who knew what it was or understood it

and youre right asdfnick, hes probably in JRHS....my guess 7th grade? theyll never learn

Member #
    Friends
    Quote Originally Posted by The_Loose_Cannon
    whats wrong with homestar runner?!?! all college kids love it.....never met anyone younger who knew what it was or understood it

and youre right asdfnick, hes probably in JRHS....my guess 7th grade? theyll never learn
    TROGDOR!!!! BURNINATING THE COUNTRYSIDE! BURNINATING THE PEASANTS!!!!

Member #
    Friends
    5880-1161-5752-5548
    Quote Originally Posted by PotatoWedgie
    TROGDOR!!!! BURNINATING THE COUNTRYSIDE! BURNINATING THE PEASANTS!!!!
    [MEDIA]http://youtube.com/watch?v=iPvK8Ymvo9c[/MEDIA]

Im on more than you think bubba-ga-nush's Avatar
    Member #
    Friends
    3369-4758-4482-0967
    ^^LOL YEAA. I have the podcast love to watch it on my iPod. I have a thing of me trying to kill trogdor. His arms dont move though. But my school is a fricken blast. Because our grade is like the worst ever. But it's so much fuuuunnn. until we have to run or stay in at lunch . But I dont do anything wrong and I have to suffer .

Before you criticize someone, you should walk a mile in their shoes. That away, when you criticize them, you're a mile way and you have their shoes.

Bringer of meaty goodness DBloke's Avatar
    WiiChat Moderator
    Member #
    Friends
    8041-7231-3447-6164
    Meh
    Liked primary
    Scoundary was annoying with all the class rooms
    Collage went there for a few weeks

But stick at it better grades mean a higher payed job

Was hopein this was about the game School daze
    Last edited by DBloke; 02-09-2007 at 12:39 AM.

You new? See this!
    W
    ii U FAQ

Spoiler Alert!

@D_Bloke - My inane prattle

Comp Sci's Smurfette kissoff182's Avatar
    Member #
    Friends
    3101-2661-0950-9186
    Uh, the classes in college are much better than the classes in high school. For writing assignments, you're given topics to write about, but they're so broad that it's easy to find something you're interested in proving. The way math is taught is way better.

As for required courses, at my school, there are a few types of classes that you may not want to take (Like everyone must take the same biology class, the same English class, and almost the same history class), but for your GEs there are TONS of classes to choose from. For instance, in the Math GE category, there is a class that revolves around math all around the world. There is also a class that revolves around math in art. In the physical science category, you can take a class on natural disasters or dinosaurs or the physics of music. Sure, these classes are not at every college, but you're bound to find a class you'll enjoy in each GE category no matter what school you go to.

Then there are people who would rather be learning from a book than learning from a teacher, and I guess that's fine too. I personally love school, especially now that I'm a junior and pretty much done with GEs. I look forward to going back to school at the end of my breaks. I'm going to miss it when I graduate and have to start working. I wish you could get paid to go to school.
    Spoiler Alert!

Member #
    Friends
    Up until sixth form I never really liked school much. I suppose it was because I was studying a bunch of subjects I never cared about. For example, everyone in Wales has to study Welsh up to GCSE, but I didn't see the point in it since everyone in Wales can speak English anyway, and I've never used it since I finished. Art and music were a waste of time for me because I have almost no creativity at all, and I dropped the Design Technology subjects at the first chance I could.

Sixth form I preferred though, because you can narrow it down to the subjects you're actually interested in. Saying that, I ended up dropping out of Computing. I completed A-levels in Maths, Physics and Chemistry (three subjects I did like) and now I'm doing Physics at university. It's great, although I prefer some fields of physics to others. Uni is much better than school, in my opinion.

I never add friend codes.

Quote Originally Posted by AndThen?
    @ROB64 - The longer you spend on this forum, the more you realise that Napalmbrain knows a lot about everything.

Ads