LoginRegister
Nintendo Wii / Wii U Forum
+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 7 1 2 3 ... LastLast
    Member #
    Friends
    Wii Friend Code: $post[field5]

So when did you start gaming?

When did you all start gaming and what got you into it? me and my brother got the N64 for Christmas in 1998 and We were so excited. I was only 6 at the time so I wasen't that good when I started, but I can learn fast. I learned how to read when I was three. My brother, who is 2 years older than me, played alot with me too. I think we got Diddy Kong Racing and we played that for hours. We all took turns playing and we all had fun. I tried to get my parents into playing but they always went the wrong way. Then I got Mario Kart 64 and Super Mario 64 a little while later. I becaame a huge and I mean huge mario fan. I played Super Mario 64 for hours and hours a day. of course I was still new to gaming so I had to take breaks like every hour to stop my eyes from hurting. I beat Super Mario 64 and it was one of my favorite games. I got some games later on like Donkey Kong 64, Banjo-Kazzoie, The Legand of Zelda: Ocarina of Time and other fun games. I still play my N64 sometimes.

So what about you? When did you start gaming and what got you into it?

2. Ads

Member #
    Friends
    i started gaming at 3 with my super nintendo beating my dad at super bomberman.

Member #
    Friends
    4532-8683-6668-7765
    I started out whenever Duke Nukem II came out or whenever NES came out, i remember playing both but i'm not sure which came first. After that i got SNES and then went pure PC gamer, Hellz yea, until about 6 months ago where i got my 360 and the a PS3 and then Wii.

WiiChats Offical Druggie ilovemywii's Avatar
    Member #
    Friends
    8002-1759-8157-9828
    killer instinct for SNES got me all started......

Smoke two blunts then I smoke one more, go to the store then I buy five more.
    Guitar Hero 3 Friend Code: 1719-1351-3665 PM me if u add me
    SSBB Friend Code: 3909-7219-4799 PM if u add

Del fuego he resurgido... Axtlar's Avatar
    Member #
    Friends
    7688-9638-8193-7668
    I started when I was 4-5 years old, when the NES came out, I played Super Mario Bros./Duck Hunt with the orange pistol, Super Mario Bros. 2, Super Mario Bros. 3, Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles(I loved them since that age and I still love them) and Dr. Mario, then we got the Snes then the N64, then Gamecube and now Wii ohh yeah, it's really good to live every moment of Nintendo since the day they started, and see how Mario and all their wonderful characters grow with me(or you) I will always be loyal to Nintendo..I started to be a big fan of Zelda since Ocarina of Time, and Star Fox was one of those games I loved but never got to buy them since the original one came out...I'm still a big fan of Mario that I don't even put pictures of him i avatars and such because it's obvious I like him since he's the one character and game that made me like Nintendo..and like I said I still love the TMNT and will be getting the new game for the Wii and also the movie when it comes out on dvd, I don't cre if it's good or bad I will get it..oh and I have a lil brother and he likes the games I don't like too much of Nintendo like Metroid, Custom Robo..so I guess if you put us both together we're the ultimate Nintendo fanatic. because he also gets the portables like Game Boy Advance and DS when I only get the consoles

Member #
    Friends
    sometimes i feel when people make these kind of threads they just want people to read their own story and then totally ignore what others post
    and these kind of topics, theres so many of these types of threads and im sure you saw that they explode with responses thus resulting in hoping youll get reputation on the forums
    nothing personal

i started gaming with the NES
    'nuff said.

Everything in this signature except for this text was made by Wiired, he is my creator and almighty.

Member #
    Friends
    7688-9638-8193-7668
    nice..so what games did you like?

Ninja? I'm a Pirate! Yarr Secumfex's Avatar
    Member #
    Friends
    6205-5687-4726-5914
    My first game ... Commander Keen then Half-Life got into my life ( I was like... 8? ) and that was when I became a gamer

feel free to add me to your Wii, but don't forget to PM me

how about some rep for good posts

The search function is your friend. Do not ignore your friends. They get cancer and die and it is your fault.

Member #
    Friends
    Quote Originally Posted by Axtlar
    nice..so what games did you like?
    uhh if your tlaking to me since you did post right under me (quoting really helps!)
    i got into mario bros, duck hunt and link

Everything in this signature except for this text was made by Wiired, he is my creator and almighty.

Member #
    Friends
    7688-9638-8193-7668
    Oh cool..and yeah I was talking to you obviously that's why I didn't quote because your post was right above mine, if I quote it's because the post I'm replying to is afar from mine

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 7 1 2 3 ... LastLast

Ads