Friends
    Wii Friend Code: $post[field5]
    Forget here dude, plenty of others out there

2. Ads

Member #
    Friends
    8273-4042-4006-4041
    forget her...forget her...she's not that hottie that you can just throw away y'know? She's the kind of girl that can make you feel better no matter what. She makes you smile no matter what the cause. She looks at you and you feel the butterflies flutter in panick. Her beauty is unlike any other. Her voice, her smile, can never be replaced my friend. I will not and, and will never, forget her...

Member #
    Friends
    Quote Originally Posted by wiiwillstand
    hey, I need some advice, specifically from girls, or maybe guys if they've been in this situation. A while back, I realized that I was in love with a girl. Everyday I'd see her, she'd smile at me and I'd smile back. After months of refusing to, being afraid and nervous, I actually told her how I felt. Now she at first thought that I was joking, but then I told that I wasn't. She went silent, and walked away when a friend of hers walked by. I was panicked, I thought how stupid I was. The holidays came, and then ended. I saw her again, I felt different, obviously. Anyways, time went by and we'd exchange glances in the crowd, and usually pop a oneliner in like "hi" or "hey", y'know? Anyways, she's also dating one of my best friends, and he doesn't even know, nobody knows! Whenever I try to talk with her, my friend is always with her, so I can never get a moment alone with her! I just want some advice, please.
    1 statement, im not gonna read it, i jsut read the first couple words, part of your problem is your on the computer, on forums, asking for advice

Everything in this signature except for this text was made by Wiired, he is my creator and almighty.

Member #
    Friends
    5981-2669-3238-7379
    oh sorry, i'm 15...
    Alright, I'll go ahead and admit that I'm only a few years older than you, least some jealous being try and use it against me later, but I've always been far more mature than my peers.

forget her...forget her...she's not that hottie that you can just throw away y'know? She's the kind of girl that can make you feel better no matter what. She makes you smile no matter what the cause. She looks at you and you feel the butterflies flutter in panick. Her beauty is unlike any other. Her voice, her smile, can never be replaced my friend. I will not and, and will never, forget her...
    There are a lot of girls out there like that, mate; and there are plenty capable of faking it as well. If she doesn't feel the same way about you there's no point in torturing yourself over her.
    ~Well, it's been the ruin of many a poor boy and God, I know I'm one ~

Member #
    Friends
    Her voice, her smile, can never be replaced my friend. I will not and, and will never, forget her...
    It feels that way now, but new girls have a way of tarnishing the old memories

Thing is, it seems as if you guys don't even really talk, you just see her there every day. The problem with that is that you've built up your own image of what she's like in your mind...if that's the case anyway.

You have two things standing against you:

A) She's already walked away without saying a word; most of us would call this rejection
    B) She's dating your best friend - that usually means "off limits," regardless of the circumstances

You're tearing yourself up over something that you shouldn't. A few months from now if she's not dating your best friend, it may be good to revisit it. In the mean time, work out and make yourself into someone she can't walk away from

And like others have said, you're 15, and there are other girls out there. It may not seem like it, but it must be said. The first half dozen or so times people said this to me, it didn't help at all. Then when I had my first serious break up (in June), it actually meant something...time heals all wounds. There's so many more fish in the sea

EDIT: 'Nother thing I've been thinking about lately. Girls like sensitive, poetic guys when the time is right. This isn't a problem, except that the current young generation has taken this too far. Guys these days are all too happy with being over-emotional saps. Make sure this doesn't happen to you. It's important to be a strong and stable guy, as well as a sensitive guy
    Last edited by PotatoWedgie; 02-12-2007 at 04:44 PM.

Member #
    Friends
    8273-4042-4006-4041
    i hear you, I understand, but I'm not at that stage yet! And when you say work out and turn myself into something she can't walk away from, I don't agree with that. If she really loves me, she'll come willingly, and not on behalf of looks. I know there's other people out there, but when you've known someone for so long, you can't just throw her away and find someone exactly the same, it just isn't right, in my opinion...

Member #
    Friends
    i hear you, I understand, but I'm not at that stage yet! And when you say work out and turn myself into something she can't walk away from, I don't agree with that. If she really loves me, she'll come willingly, and not on behalf of looks. I know there's other people out there, but when you've known someone for so long, you can't just throw her away and find someone exactly the same, it just isn't right, in my opinion...
    Hmmm...love without any physical attraction. It's a common theme these days, but it's not realistic. Real love is something that happens over time, years in most cases, and without physical attraction there as well, love has very little time to grow.

Some people say love is possible at first sight, but this very rarely happens. Often does a guy meet a girl, they go out, he tells her he "loves" her...and they break up weeks or months later. That's not love.

Finally, you're not throwing her away. She already threw you away. I hate to say it like that, but man...you don't want a girl like that. She already knows she has the opportunity, right this moment, to go out with you. But she hasn't seized it. Don't make the mistake of waiting around for someone who doesn't want you...you'll only hurt yourself.

Member #
    Friends
    how about give her 5 bucks to go out with you who could rezist that ofer.

Member #
    Friends
    5877-9874-6442-6751
    I have the same problem (and for future reference, I'm 14), only a little different. There's this girl at my school, she is the most beautiful girl in our school, and I'm not exaggerating. I really like her; She's in my thoughts everyday, I just can't get her out of my head. She knows I like her already; I made a duct tape rose and attached to it a poem, "In a field of flowers, all are the same. But you catch my eye with only a glance." I'm just trying to be sweet (I hear they like that). Well, I haven't talked to her since. Everyday I contemplate asking her to the movies. Unfortunately, we live in a very judgmental world. She's never alone so I never get the chance to ask her. I refuse to give her a note because it screams "CHICKEN!" A few of her friends know. I have a list of ten things I love about her. I'm going to give it to her on Valentine's Day. But I don't know if that's enough. I need to gain the courage to talk to her. I'm pretty much one of the ugliest guys in my school, which is why it's so hard to talk to her. I'm not just going for her because she's hot, or beautiful, or gorgeous, etc. I'm going after her because she's (as wiiwillstand said), "he kind of girl that can make you feel better no matter what. She makes you smile no matter what the cause. She looks at you and you feel the butterflies flutter in panic." I try to make myself not care what others think, but it's hard. Not only that, but there's the fact that most girls at our age (and every other age) is shallow, basing their judgments on looks or physical ability. I need help... Or rehab.

It sounds like I'm horny for Link...

I'm a proud member of the Online Campaign for Real English. If you believe in capital letters, correct spelling and good sentence structure, then copy this into your signature.

Anyone lookin to buy a DS: -No External Links

Member #
    Friends
    I vote rehab. Damn. I know I was the same way when I was 14/15, but I really wish I spent more of my time on things that woulda helped me with girls at this age than that one!

Ads