+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 8 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6 7 ... LastLast
    I am a girl, deal w/ it. kitkat_bar's Avatar
    Member #
    Friends
    Wii Friend Code: $post[field5]
    2709-7937-9905-7391
    My advice..and I am a girl..is this:

Girls tend to want what they can't have. If she knows you want her and then all of the sudden start acting like you don't want her anymore...your chances are higher that she will want you too. I only say this because she is obviously dating your friend. Was she dating his before or after you told her? Make sure she knows how you feel before backing off though.

Before you criticize someone, you should walk a mile in their shoes. That way, when you criticize them, you're a mile away and you have their shoes.

Member #
    Friends
    0882-4030-9133-6768
    Quote Originally Posted by Sovieto
    1 statement, im not gonna read it, i jsut read the first couple words, part of your problem is your on the computer, on forums, asking for advice
    LOL, so true!

Member #
    Friends
    5877-9874-6442-6751
    So, I was going to stick this on her locker on Valentine's Day:

Ten things that I, ______ _____, love about ____ _____

10)She's sweet

9)Her smile is amazing

8)She's not afraid to be herself (but then again, nothing is wrong with her)

7)Her laugh makes my day

6)She make me feel better no matter what

5)For God's sake, She's a friggin cheerleader!

4)I swear, it's not her boobs (But they are really nice)

3)Her voice is like a chorus of angels.

2)Her beauty is like no other

1)She is _____ ______

I took the names out, for obvious reasons. The first blanks are my name, and the other ones are hers. I thought of it by myself, probably took me about half an hour. What do you think?

It sounds like I'm horny for Link...

I'm a proud member of the Online Campaign for Real English. If you believe in capital letters, correct spelling and good sentence structure, then copy this into your signature.

Anyone lookin to buy a DS: -No External Links

Member #
    Friends
    8273-4042-4006-4041
    gotta tell you man, you're takin a risk doin that, she might think of you the wrong way, atleast come up with different reasons.

Also, to answer people's questions, my friend and her were dating long before I told her. They broke up a couple of times, and then my friend went all emo and they got back together again. They seem like they're in love, but I can't help but wonder if it's a pitiful love, and she's just waiting for me to make my move. And like ThatGuy said, I just want a straight yes or no answer from her! After that, I can make my move which will determine my future with her. I just don't know when to do it!

Member #
    Friends
    5877-9874-6442-6751
    Here's some advice (I've never been in this situation before, but I think this might help): Talk to your friend. But don't tell him you've always felt this way. Just tell him you think you're really starting to like her. See how he reacts; if he goes psycho and thinks you're poaching on his girlfriend, then I suggest you don't talk to her about this while he's around. If he understands and whatnot, then you can just ask them while they're together if you can have a word with her. Ask her if she remembers when or what you told her (of course she does, but this'll just bring up the subject). Tell her that you need to know whether you two could ever start dating in the event that she and your friend break up. That should give you your answer. If not, oh well, if so, great.
    Last edited by ThatGuy127; 02-13-2007 at 09:31 AM.

It sounds like I'm horny for Link...

I'm a proud member of the Online Campaign for Real English. If you believe in capital letters, correct spelling and good sentence structure, then copy this into your signature.

Anyone lookin to buy a DS: -No External Links

Member #
    Friends
    That's...not romantic at all. TRAINWRECK! *run away*

I am a girl, deal w/ it. kitkat_bar's Avatar
    Member #
    Friends
    2709-7937-9905-7391
    Quote Originally Posted by ThatGuy127
    Here's some advice (I've never been in this situation before, but I think this might help): Talk to your friend. But don't tell him you've always felt this way. Just tell him you think you're really starting to like her. See how he reacts; if he goes psycho and thinks you're poaching on his girlfriend, then I suggest you don't talk to her about this while he's around. If he understands and whatnot, then you can just ask them while they're together if you can have a word with her. Ask her if she remembers when or what you told her (of course she does, but this'll just bring up the subject). Tell her that you need to know whether you two could ever start dating in the event that she and your friend break up. That should give you your answer. If not, oh well, if so, great.

Uh....don't listen to that one. Doing that would majorly effect his relationship with his friend. You have to understand that high school (or even lower) relationships are not strong in any sense. One day your best friends and the next day you're sitting at completely different lunch tables. When you actually graduate, only about 2% or lower of the people you called your best friends will still be your friends. Trust me, no guy is going to pick his best friend over a girl in high school.

Before you criticize someone, you should walk a mile in their shoes. That way, when you criticize them, you're a mile away and you have their shoes.

Member #
    Friends
    5981-2669-3238-7379
    Quote Originally Posted by kitkat_bar
    Trust me, no guy is going to pick his best friend over a girl in high school.
    In most relationships, you'd be correct, however I can honestly tell you that if any of my friends gave me some sort of twisted "me or her" ultimatum then he'd have just made my decision for me. Not because I love her, though I do, but because any "friend" who would ask you to choose is not a friend at all.
    ~Well, it's been the ruin of many a poor boy and God, I know I'm one ~

Member #
    Friends
    8674-6414-6050-2160
    Such young people. I feel so old being 19 lol, but nvm.

Anyways, I don't want to sound harsh but this stage your going through is not "love". It is puppy love and I know you are prolly sitting there and thinking you don't know how I feel about her and such, and yes I don't know, but I have gone through the same thing. Every person on these forums have gone through the "puppy love" stage, its how we grow from them and learn what we want and what we don't want.

I don't think you should tell your friend about your feelings for her, just let it go, because he could react in a upset way and not want to be your friend. Which would make you lose someone that you know wants to be around you. Girls come and go, and each one will be different. There are plenty of girls out there, you are so young you don't realize you have the rest of your life to find you "true love". Just don't get yourself so worked up over one person, its not worth wasting time on.

Also if she thought you were joking when you expressed your feelings and won't talk to you know, I'm sorry to say this but, its not a good sign. She most likely was smiling at you everyday to be friendly and nice, but springing on her with feelings may have overwelmed her. If you can sit down and talk to her, great, do so, it will not only work things out for the best, but you will feel better too.

Just adding some of my advice with the rest of the people on here, every little bit helps in one way or another.

Good luck!

Only took 4 years to get1 MetroidZ's Avatar
    Member #
    Friends
    1000-0000-0000-0000
    Quote Originally Posted by Sovieto
    1 statement, im not gonna read it, i jsut read the first couple words, part of your problem is your on the computer, on forums, asking for advice
    agreed, I was gonna say that but I felt sorry for him, lol.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 8 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6 7 ... LastLast

Ads