Nintendo Wii / Wii U Forum
+ Reply to Thread
Page 6 of 8 FirstFirst ... 4 5 6 7 8 LastLast
    wii owner since release Yellow_Wii's Avatar
    Member #
    Friends
    Wii Friend Code: $post[field5]
    looks like masculinity is out of the window ...lol

anyway i'm not sure ive ever had this problem, you just have to be confident and say what comes out, sometimes its gone bad sometimes good

you just have to dice with death.....i mean love

Member #
    Friends
    8273-4042-4006-4041
    I hated today. This whole thing was happenin for valentines, where guys would get these cut out hearts, and if they talked to a girl, they had to give them their heart. The object was to keep your heart with you for the whole day in a sense. It was lunch hour, I was with a friend, and guess who comes up behind me trying to get me to talk, that's right, her. It killed me inside when I tried to hold it in. I nearly broke out and almost started talking to her. I tried to avoid it, I walked down the hallway and she was just clinging to my back. I went into the library and started reading a book, and I looked up and she was gone. I feel so ridiculous right now. I should've said somethng, but what could I say? The one thing she told me while she was trying to convince me to talk, was this. "You know you want to talk to me." Now I can't help but wonder if she was just intimidating me to talk, or if she meant about how I feel inside. I feel like a bag of **** right now. I should've said something. I had the perfect opportunity, but now it's gone.
    wii are united, wii are one, wii will stand!

I'M BA-A-A-A-CK!

Register Me:
    Name: THE BEAR
    Number: 8273-4042-4006-4041

Member #
    Friends
    8674-6414-6050-2160
    Quote Originally Posted by wiiwillstand
    I hated today. This whole thing was happenin for valentines, where guys would get these cut out hearts, and if they talked to a girl, they had to give them their heart. The object was to keep your heart with you for the whole day in a sense. It was lunch hour, I was with a friend, and guess who comes up behind me trying to get me to talk, that's right, her. It killed me inside when I tried to hold it in. I nearly broke out and almost started talking to her. I tried to avoid it, I walked down the hallway and she was just clinging to my back. I went into the library and started reading a book, and I looked up and she was gone. I feel so ridiculous right now. I should've said somethng, but what could I say? The one thing she told me while she was trying to convince me to talk, was this. "You know you want to talk to me." Now I can't help but wonder if she was just intimidating me to talk, or if she meant about how I feel inside. I feel like a bag of **** right now. I should've said something. I had the perfect opportunity, but now it's gone.

You did the right thing. First off if she is making you feel like a bag of **** it is not worth any of it. No person you want to be with should make you feel like that. Second her saying you know you want to talk to me....that sounds like she is using you to her advantage. She knows you like her and she might start playing head games with you. You need to be strong and do what YOU feel is best.

Member #
    Friends
    Didn't you already tell her how you felt and she denied you?

I'm not trying to be mean, but you should just give up on her. If she did nothing after you told her your feelings obviously that's probably a sign she doesn't want you, so spare any more embarrassment for her or yourself.

I'm a guy btw, but couldn't resist.

Member #
    Friends
    5877-9874-6442-6751
    I've had plenty of opportunities... But that doesn't matter, because in the immortal words of Chris Griffin: My friends gave me the 411 on that b****, and she is all about the bling. My sister (who is two years older than me and is a cheerleader with the girl I liked) said that she uses guys and has even admitted it. She also said that she slept with a Junior (we're Freshmen by the way). It sucks to know that she's not the girl I thought she was, but I can breath a HUGE sigh of relief now.

It sounds like I'm horny for Link...

I'm a proud member of the Online Campaign for Real English. If you believe in capital letters, correct spelling and good sentence structure, then copy this into your signature.

Anyone lookin to buy a DS: -No External Links

Member #
    Friends
    8273-4042-4006-4041
    I agree with the fact that she could be playing head games with me, but she could also be saying that she's waiting for me. She wants me to talk to her! What about that? You never know? I just don't know what to do. Hopefully we get a snow day tomorrow (with all this winter storm stuff happening) and I can think this through, otherwise I have to face it dead on unprepared.

I'M BA-A-A-A-CK!

Register Me:

Member #
    Friends
    8674-6414-6050-2160
    If you really want to know why she wants to talk to you, then see if she comes up to you tomorrow or whenever you return to school, and let her talk talk, see what she talks about. See if she talks about you guys or if she just talks about normal things, like the weather for example lol. That will give you some kind of idea what is going on.

Member #
    Friends
    8273-4042-4006-4041
    what do you mean? I have to be honest, I don't know the way girls think, especially in conversation.

I'M BA-A-A-A-CK!

Register Me:

Member #
    Friends
    Quote Originally Posted by wiiwillstand
    what do you mean? I have to be honest, I don't know the way girls think, especially in conversation.
    Well if she talks about the weather, then she's definitely just trying to give you an opportunity.

However, I have to caution you (again), this sounds like a bad situation getting worse.

Oh the high school memories. I too feel old.

Member #
    Friends
    8273-4042-4006-4041
    bad situation or good situation, I have to know! Do I have a chance, or not? That's what I need to know! But how do I find out? How can I possibly go back to her after nearly two months of avoiding each other.

I'M BA-A-A-A-CK!

Register Me:

+ Reply to Thread
Page 6 of 8 FirstFirst ... 4 5 6 7 8 LastLast

Ads