+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 ... LastLast
    Ngiyabonga, my friend. ~Marisa~'s Avatar
    Member #
    Friends
    Wii Friend Code: $post[field5]

The Male and Female Species

-----------------------Part 1 of the thread-----------------------

As you may know... in many species the male is more beautiful than the female. For example view the following:

My question to you guys is what do you think stands in our species? Looking at this from an outsider's view, judge it only on our organic appearances. This means no make-up, no fake tanning, no hair dyes, no clothing - in our purest form.

Which is more beautiful to you when you compare human males and human females? Remember, try not to base this on attraction, base it on an outsider's view and don't be afraid that if you say your gender is more beautiful, that it compromises your sexuality - because it does not.

-----------------------Part 2 of the thread-----------------------
    And to go even further in-depth....in many species the male is the dominant one. The one to initiate mating in order to instinctively preserve it's species. I know in many cases the woman is bigger because it does the hunting but the male is almost always the leader of the pack.

In light of this, (disregarding reproduction) does it mean male and female need eachother to co-exist? Could we live in a world where children are genetically created through preserved sperm? Or do we need eachother?

Another question I have is I know in MANY species, the male is dieing out. Even in our own species, woman by far exceed the number of men. If in other species, men can die out...can this be true for our species as well? And if this is the case, how would the world go about recovering the dramatic loss in males? Would we indeed, preserver the sperm and genetically insert it into the women to save the species? And if this does happen...like I said earlier, do we need eachother to co-exist? Would we survive by instinct by using artificial insemination?

Discuss.

Edit: Everyone please keep in mind these are not my views and opinions lol They're simple a series of questions and scenarios I randomly thought up and thought would make for a good discussion =)
    Last edited by ~Marisa~; 02-14-2007 at 12:13 PM.

2. Ads

Member #
    Friends
    a human world with only males, or only females.............It would be boring don´t you think, because each gender has developed their own cultures and preferences, and It´s what makes our world quite interesting.
    Starwolf:-"You´re good, But I´m better"-

Member #
    Friends
    men will never die out
    to awnser your first question, i tried thinking of women and men as all the same, to an outsider, they would, as us to animals. so i looked at japanese people, i know their not, but a lot of them seem very similar in appearence to me with the boys and girls, and i would say.....neither, cause beauty is in the eye of the beholder.

Everything in this signature except for this text was made by Wiired, he is my creator and almighty.

Member #
    Friends
    Quote Originally Posted by Sovieto
    men will never die out
    to awnser your first question, i tried thinking of women and men as all the same, to an outsider, they would, as us to animals. so i looked at japanese people, i know their not, but a lot of them seem very similar in appearence to me with the boys and girls, and i would say.....neither, cause beauty is in the eye of the beholder.
    True, but could the same be said about other species? The men are naturally more beautiful in order to get the women to participate in mating rituals. Who do you think engages more into mating, men or women? If men - does it mean they're naturally more beautiful so they can help preserve the species? If women - the same question.

Anything question, I know certain animals have their special markings that make them unique, but in general....the males look very similar to other males and the females very similar to other females. So, why is our species different? Why don't the women look pretty much the same and the men look pretty much the same? Why are some people born less attractive than others and some born very beautiful?

I am a girl, deal w/ it. kitkat_bar's Avatar
    Member #
    Friends
    2709-7937-9905-7391
    Heres some food for thought...ever wonder why males are more beautiful than females in the animal kingdom? It's not so they can look in the mirror all day, it's so that they can attract females. If females were the more beautiful species she would be forced to mate with just any ugly male instead of picking the most beautiful one to raise her young. It goes the same way with the stronger. The females need the male protection when they are pregnant but they also pick the biggest strongest males so that the genes will be passed on and her young will survive.

Don't pat your sex on the back too hard...you might break a nail.

As for the coexisting part I have thought long and hard about this one and had many debates. I believe that if the male species were to die out and only the females were left, there is enough sperm in sperm banks around the world to impregnate all the able females of the world. I doubt we would see much war from a race of men raised entirely by women.
    Last edited by kitkat_bar; 02-14-2007 at 12:07 AM.

Before you criticize someone, you should walk a mile in their shoes. That way, when you criticize them, you're a mile away and you have their shoes.

Member #
    Friends
    Quote Originally Posted by kitkat_bar
    Heres some food for thought...ever wonder why males are more beautiful than females in the animal kingdom? It's not so they can look in the mirror all day, it's so that they can attract females. If females were the more beautiful species she would be forced to mate with just any ugly male instead of picking the most beautiful one to raise her young. It goes the same way with the stronger. The females need the male protection when they are pregnant but they also pick the biggest strongest males so that the genes will be passed on and her young will survive.

Don't pat your sex on the back too hard...you might break a nail.

Who says I was patting my sex on the back? O.o You must not have read my post very thourougly. It was a thread to look at both sides and ask people's opinions. Read before you type.

Member #
    Friends
    Quote Originally Posted by ~Marisa~
    True, but could the same be said about other species? The men are naturally more beautiful in order to get the women to participate in mating rituals. Who do you think engages more into mating, men or women? If men - does it mean they're naturally more beautiful so they can help preserve the species? If women - the same question.

Anything question, I know certain animals have their special markings that make them unique, but in general....the males look very similar to other males and the females very similar to other females. So, why is our species different? Why don't the women look pretty much the same and the men look pretty much the same? Why are some people born less attractive than others and some born very beautiful?
    i just cnat see it that way, i just have a feeling in the animal world they would think similar if they could

Everything in this signature except for this text was made by Wiired, he is my creator and almighty.

Member #
    Friends
    what if we aren´t diferent from each other??, oviously you see diferences because you´re human, would an alien see the diference??
    Starwolf:-"You´re good, But I´m better"-

Member #
    Friends
    Quote Originally Posted by wolfang
    what if we aren´t diferent from each other??, oviously you see diferences because you´re human, would an alien see the diference??

Very good point. Although, that might lead us into another totally different thread haha. Although, that's pretty much what life is, everything linked to the next by a commonality.

I am a girl, deal w/ it. kitkat_bar's Avatar
    Member #
    Friends
    2709-7937-9905-7391
    Quote Originally Posted by ~Marisa~
    Who says I was patting my sex on the back? O.o You must not have read my post very thourougly. It was a thread to look at both sides and ask people's opinions. Read before you type.

I did read it. I still stand by what I say. You are expressing what you believe are all the good characteristics of being a man both in nature and in human form and in your part 2 are fearing the enternal end of the male sex. You aren't expressing the equality of females and males (hence the needing each other part) but are more expressing the fear that females could take over the planet and you want to express the qualities of man that you would save.

Before you criticize someone, you should walk a mile in their shoes. That way, when you criticize them, you're a mile away and you have their shoes.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 ... LastLast

Ads