Nintendo Wii / Wii U Forum
+ Reply to Thread
Page 8 of 16 FirstFirst ... 6 7 8 9 10 ... LastLast
    Member #
    Friends
    Wii Friend Code: $post[field5]
    1234-1234-1234-1234
    Quote Originally Posted by in touch with the wii
    haku ur back and i totally agree with u halo good but dont treat it better than others i love metriod prime and ssbm but i dont say they rule and pikimin stinks
    See skin try reading what other people post and look at other people opinonis not your own
    -No Videos in SigAs it now we will know each other till nothing remains

2. Ads

Member #
    Friends
    Quote Originally Posted by Lord Haku
    See skin try reading what other people post and look at other people opinonis not your own
    What are you talking about? I do read what other people post, and I inject my opinon WHICH IS WHAT you're supposed to do on forums. Why don't you actually read what I post instead of jumping to some half-ass conclusion and try to prove a totally irrelevant point. lmao. Nice try buddy.

Got mah Wii: 2/24/08

I've missed more than 9000 shots in my career. I've lost almost 300 games. 26 times, I've been trusted to take the game winning shot and missed. I've failed over and over and over again in my life.

And that is why I succeed.
    -Michael Jordan

prez , you suck :p in touch with the wii's Avatar
    Member #
    Friends
    5767-9309-0719-3080
    but still you could be nicer to plp

Member #
    Friends
    Quote Originally Posted by in touch with the wii
    but still you could be nicer to plp
    I'm nice to everybody who's nice to me. Haku attacked me for no reason when I posted I liked the Xbox more, and hes been like that ever since. Doesn't sound famaliar? Maybe this should ring a bell:

Sorry Skin But your an idiot the best RPG ever is FFX i don't care what you say screw KOTOR Halo is not that good either. What the hell are PC multiplayers any diffrent. Anyway metal gear beats that series. OH and by the way Ps2 had all of the greatest RPGS the Xbox coudn;t handle the ps2 they were only saved from going bankrupt becuase of Halo if it wasn't for that stupid game there woudn't be an Xbox sorry dude listen to everyone else ps2 is awesome to say it is not is to ignore the facts and the games
    Treat people how you want to be treated correct?

I've missed more than 9000 shots in my career. I've lost almost 300 games. 26 times, I've been trusted to take the game winning shot and missed. I've failed over and over and over again in my life.

-Michael Jordan

prez , you suck :p in touch with the wii's Avatar
    Member #
    Friends
    5767-9309-0719-3080
    take the high road man ignore them then

Member #
    Friends
    1234-1234-1234-1234
    Ah end this converasation all right for god sakes skin there is no agreeing with you is there just just change the subject can you do that please I am begging you get of the subject man I will actually.

Have any of you played Ulitmate Nartuo on the ps2?

Member #
    Friends
    uuuuh, ok. anyways, i definitely think the xbox won. This is me being as unbiased as possible. First off, it had the halo series. I know, i know, dont sue me for this, but it truly is a great game aside from all that hype. Also, it had alot of other good games 2. But one of the things that reallly made this console was the fact that it introduced a stable/solid online play community, pretty much the first ever, which exploded in popularity.

The gamecube came in secod. Sure, alot of the games had that "nintendo kiddy" style to them, but for gods sake, this IS nintendo. And alot of the "kiddy" games are amazingly fun. And does everyone here remember Resident evil 4? Hmm? The game claimed "one of the best ever" by reviewers and players everywhere? yeah, this game was originally made by capcom for gamecube only, but being an independent company, they sold a contract to port the game to ps2. But it was all thanks to nintendo, eh?

and in last place, ps2. i believe this system relied heavily on crappy sequels, movie spin-offs, and franchises cashing in on the gaming industry. *cough*kingdomheartsdisney*cough*. Also, the graphics were rather weak, seeing as it was the first current-gen system to come out. I dunno, ive played it, and it just isnt fun.

Btw, for those of you who made a list of all the games that were great on ps2, here is the list of crappy sequels/spinoffs. have fun

metal gear solid 3
    rachet 1,2,3,arena
    jak 1,2,3
    madden '04'05'06'07, etc.
    tony hawk 3 tony hawk 4 tony hawk UG tony hawk ug 2
    Kingdom hearts 1,2
    (various other yearly sports games)
    Sly cooper 1,2,3
    50 Cent Bulletproof
    I have & love Wii. And elebits and zelda and rayman.

Member #
    Friends
    1234-1234-1234-1234
    wrong again it was ps2 that came on top. The first system with dvd that first system to have A talking RPG and much more to say that a system one based on one series is false. ps2 won becuase it had so many good series it didn't need to rely on one series it had many so it was the clear winner coming in 1st with the cube at second and last the X box

Member #
    Friends
    Quote Originally Posted by Lord Haku
    wrong again it was ps2 that came on top. The first system with dvd that first system to have A talking RPG and much more to say that a system one based on one series is false. ps2 won becuase it had so many good series it didn't need to rely on one series it had many so it was the clear winner coming in 1st with the cube at second and last the X box
    Wow, once again you have proven your unwavering stubborness. He is not WRONG, it was just his opinoin, and no matter how different it is than yours it doesn't make your opinoin more right and his more wrong. When are you going to understand this? In my opinoin it is CLEAR that the Xbox one, than the Cube, than the Xbox. Does that make me right?

-Michael Jordan

Member #
    Friends
    I can see why skins was pissed off at you. Its an opinional thing, dumpy. that means its one's own opinion. So in your face. i think xbow won and ps2 lost. so eat it loser.
    I have & love Wii. And elebits and zelda and rayman.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 8 of 16 FirstFirst ... 6 7 8 9 10 ... LastLast

Ads