Nintendo Wii / Wii U Forum
+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 26 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 13 ... LastLast
    Member #
    Friends
    Wii Friend Code: $post[field5]
    5385-4035-7079-0395
    Quote Originally Posted by thewiirules123
    There is no good evidence that god exists and deffinetly no scientific evidence. I will take science anyday because heres a newsflash: SCIENCE IS BASED ON FACTS.
    Newsflash, deffinetly is spelled definitely and anyday is two words. Get firefox 2.0.2. Just look at the intricacies of an atom/cell/you even and the size of universe. How can you say that it is all just random? Also, the lowest living thing that emerged from the big bang would have to be able to reproduce. Even basic asexual reproduction takes some pretty tricky DNA. without this though, couldn't reproduce and randomly mutate, which actually DOES happen.

Member #
    Friends
    6597-7058-7157-6973
    Ugh... this arguement can go on forever. There is no right or wrong answer. This sort of debate is based on your own beliefs. Whether it be about God or the theories on evolution its all based on opinions. For example an Atheist may have his/her views that God clearly cannot exist but on the other hand a Christian, like myself, would debate that he does. Regardless, you bring up valid points.

"We've all been down this path before
    You're trapped in this town
    And it wears you down
    When we leave today maybe you'll understand
    That this constant struggle isn't always in the palm of our hands."

Member #
    Friends
    5385-4035-7079-0395
    I really like debates like this. Ha ha, the Christianity thread went like 5 pages of Squall and some other guy debating so that everyone else was afraid to post. It's more interesting to me the differences between one religion (esp denoms of Christianity) and debating, like 6000 years people.

Ngiyabonga, my friend. ~Marisa~'s Avatar
    Member #
    Friends
    Quote Originally Posted by ARav989
    Ugh... this arguement can go on forever. There is no right or wrong answer. This sort of debate is based on your own beliefs. Whether it be about God or the theories on evolution its all based on opinions. For example an Atheist may have his/her views that God clearly cannot exist but on the other hand a Christian, like myself, would debate that he does. Regardless, you bring up valid points.

I agree 100%, it's a pointless subject to argue about.

GOD
    Member #
    Friends
    My Children

Stop Fighting

Just be Happy

Owner of Last Level Games coolsmile's Avatar
    Member #
    Friends
    @squall7
    Ahh, finally, I knew there would be at least 1 knowledgeable person...

First off, NEVER get your data from wikipedia, it can easily be edited and can be false, that is one of the worst sorces you can get data from.

Second, can you show me the actual fossil records on the horses. Just so you know, there is no fossil records of the stage where a reptile becomes a bird... and I'm not sure that there is one on those horses.

You equate evolution to explain something outside it's area. It's not about the origins of something, but about the progression.
    But with progression, you would be explaining Micro Evolution. Natural Selection doesn't change a species...

Going on with natural selection: It does't change a species, it changes characteristics of species

I'm a non-denominational christian

When did I claim that I'm so knowledgeable on the subject?

That's assuming that the C-14 was only created at the moment the earth was created. If it was created by other means, then it's perfectly possible. Also, you're not taking into account any other material's half life.
    Then how is it possible to accurately get the age of a rock? It isn't...

U234 has a half life longer than the age of the earth? How do you know the half life then if you don't know the age of the earth.

Alpha Radiation? Yes

[qoute]This is against the rules[/quote] A lot of what people are posting are against the rules. It's just a big argument about does God exists, I beleive it, but what I'm trying to accomplish has nothing to do with religon...

Are you sure that those horses are evolved or that they are just different variation of eachother, and by natural selection get rid of the others.

Take the early humans for example. Lucy the australopithecus for example, s/he was more like an ape then a human. s/he didn't have the locking mechanism in the knees humans do and the never found her/his feet, showing that we don't know that s/he was bipedal. Lucy had long arms and short legs like apes. The early humans are bogus...

@DeathHand
    Then evolution isn't science, there are no facts in evolution, it's just evidence...

------------------------------------------------------------------------

Now back to the horses, this has been proved incorrect many years ago. Othniel Marsh made this Horse Evolution up by gathereing fossils of animals from all over the world and arranged them in order in the way that he thought that the horse evolved. He didn't find those fossils to form one of those horses in one place, but in many different places...

And that "small horse" that is 4 toed isn't a horse, but it is alive in Turkey, it is carnivorous also... It's not even a horse

Have a nice day...

Anything else?

^ A project I'm currently working on with another ^
    --------------------------------------------------------------------
    Owner of Last Level Games (llgames.net)
    I am coolsmile on the Game Maker Community (forums.gamemaker.nl)

Member #
    Friends
    Quote Originally Posted by AussieWii
    when you can prove to me if the chicken came first or the egg came first i will patiently listen

until then

its all bullocks

except for the bit about GOD
    GOD is real
    the egg came first. dinosaurs were laying eggs long before birds even walked the earth.
    and as for the evolution matter, i am completely in belief. and i also believe that earth may not be the only host for life. i think that there are other planets that are also hosts to living things but we have not discovered them yet. you may call these beings aliens as they are not from earth.

The key to immortality is first living a life
    worth remembering. - Bruce Lee

PSN ID: Byuakuya

Member #
    Friends
    Ok heres the deal. Of course, evoulution could be wrong becasue it is a theory. However, there is so much fact in evolution and so many discoveries to even further proof of evolution. So to sum it up evolution is Based on FACT and The SCIENTIFIC CONSENSUS says it's true so right now Evolution is the most solid theory. Now the bible...well...um...no scientific evidence, not based on fact and some of the things not in the realm of possibilty; Now it's up to you which one you want to believe in.

I OWN:
    Wii, 2 nunchucks and wiimotes, Wii Sports, Zelda:TP, Madden 07, Wario Ware: Smooth Moves and Super Paper Mario!

Owner of Last Level Games coolsmile's Avatar
    Member #
    Friends
    Quote Originally Posted by thewiirules123
    Ok heres the deal. Of course, evoulution could be wrong becasue it is a theory. However, there is so much fact in evolution and so many discoveries to even further proof of evolution. So to sum it up evolution is Based on FACT and The SCIENTIFIC CONSENSUS says it's true so right now Evolution is the most solid theory. Now the bible...well...um...no scientific evidence, not based on fact and some of the things not in the realm of possibilty; Now it's up to you which one you want to believe in.
    THERE IS NOT 1 FACT IN EVOLUTION!!!

^ A project I'm currently working on with another ^
    --------------------------------------------------------------------
    Owner of Last Level Games (llgames.net)
    I am coolsmile on the Game Maker Community (forums.gamemaker.nl)

Guru of everything Ninty wezeles's Avatar
    Member #
    Friends
    6074-3351-1151-1701
    evolution is a theory, creationism is a theory, big bang theory... now when anyone gets a time machine goes back and time and proves it... sorry kids theory isnt proof.. its opinion.. and just like assholes... you know the rest... its not an argument anyone should have cause really your all to ignorant to even discuss it let alone have an opinion on it... now untill you meet god,build a time machine, or pay me a million dollars for every word you say... just drop it..its a waste of your own breath

Ads