LoginRegister
Nintendo Wii / Wii U Forum
+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6 LastLast
Results 41 to 50 of 54
  1. #41
    Man Points: Over 9000 kiraownsurmom's Avatar
    Member #
    14656
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Location
    somewhere stealin` nintendocam's cookees
    Posts
    1,913
    Friends
    26
    Wii Friend Code: $post[field5]
    6958-3537-3855-1215
    i had quake 1 an it ruled but froze often then i got this comp!
    PKMN446793374997
    MMSF356599059396
    ~if i owned a death note.you would be first!
    Spoiler Alert!

    Spoiler Alert!

  2. #42
    WiiChat Member Wiinoob's Avatar
    Member #
    7814
    Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Location
    Burbank, CA
    Posts
    215
    Friends
    0
    Wii Friend Code: $post[field5]
    7718-5218-4582-5195
    Quote Originally Posted by WiiWouldLike2Play
    well coming from a girl, [me].. yeah, its pretty scary.. i jumped two times.. but it was some tin on the floor i hit.. -_- but the game is FANTASTIC. i love the multiplayer! you should get it. then we'll play together!! :]

    i also love Quake 3.. and yeah.. Ghost Recon.

    Lol nice. I wanna get it as soon as I build my computer, or some time around then... which will be tomorrow . So yeah when I get it I can add you

    My first sig!! ^^
    PM me if you add me

  3. #43
    Zelda Master Darthspazz's Avatar
    Member #
    16779
    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Posts
    63
    Friends
    0
    Wii Friend Code: $post[field5]
    KICK ASS 2142 & GW Nightfall PLAYER!!!

  4. #44
    Man Points: Over 9000 kiraownsurmom's Avatar
    Member #
    14656
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Location
    somewhere stealin` nintendocam's cookees
    Posts
    1,913
    Friends
    26
    Wii Friend Code: $post[field5]
    6958-3537-3855-1215
    i got night fall,factions,an propheses(sp?)
    PKMN446793374997
    MMSF356599059396
    ~if i owned a death note.you would be first!
    Spoiler Alert!

    Spoiler Alert!

  5. #45
    Still Here Bubbagump's Avatar
    Member #
    5548
    Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Posts
    532
    Friends
    1
    Wii Friend Code: $post[field5]
    6805-9706-8131-1123
    well im sick of mmorpg cuz the only thing people try to do in those games or the only thing that people do in those games is "try to gain power" and "try to gain respect because in their life right now they dont have much respect" which is why i played em, all i wanted was some respect and power, because i dont have much right now. But any MMOs that aren't rpg, are different. Anyway i somtimes play maple story, and navy field is a pretty good game. Oh yea i wanted to point somthing out about "Runescape", i used to play it when i was like 8, it was very addicting, so addicting that when my mom told me to take a break from it i wouldn't, and for my friend, his life is ruined, he played it too much, he was very addicted, so addicted that he'd skip school to play, then when his mom couldnt take it anymore, he only could play for 1 hour a day, he played 18 hours a day... so his parents took away the computer, he threatened to kill himself if they didnt give him back his computer, so now he was sent to a boarding school about 3500 miles away, now i only see him 1 time a year. So nintendocam your lucky you didnt get that chance to play it.


    ^ Chicago... My kind of town ^

    SSBB Friend Code - 0602-5991-1331


  6. #46
    WiiChat Member Wiinoob's Avatar
    Member #
    7814
    Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Location
    Burbank, CA
    Posts
    215
    Friends
    0
    Wii Friend Code: $post[field5]
    7718-5218-4582-5195
    Quote Originally Posted by Bubbagump
    well im sick of mmorpg cuz the only thing people try to do in those games or the only thing that people do in those games is "try to gain power" and "try to gain respect because in their life right now they dont have much respect" which is why i played em, all i wanted was some respect and power, because i dont have much right now. But any MMOs that aren't rpg, are different. Anyway i somtimes play maple story, and navy field is a pretty good game. Oh yea i wanted to point somthing out about "Runescape", i used to play it when i was like 8, it was very addicting, so addicting that when my mom told me to take a break from it i wouldn't, and for my friend, his life is ruined, he played it too much, he was very addicted, so addicted that he'd skip school to play, then when his mom couldnt take it anymore, he only could play for 1 hour a day, he played 18 hours a day... so his parents took away the computer, he threatened to kill himself if they didnt give him back his computer, so now he was sent to a boarding school about 3500 miles away, now i only see him 1 time a year. So nintendocam your lucky you didnt get that chance to play it.

    I didn't realize it was THAT addicting, I mean I wasted a good sum of my life on that game but I quit eventually. Wow thats kinda scary

    My first sig!! ^^
    PM me if you add me

  7. #47
    Still Here Bubbagump's Avatar
    Member #
    5548
    Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Posts
    532
    Friends
    1
    Wii Friend Code: $post[field5]
    6805-9706-8131-1123
    Quote Originally Posted by Wiinoob
    I didn't realize it was THAT addicting, I mean I wasted a good sum of my life on that game but I quit eventually. Wow thats kinda scary
    yea....... i wish i could just remove it from the internet............... or crash its servers.............. that would be the day.............


    ^ Chicago... My kind of town ^

    SSBB Friend Code - 0602-5991-1331


  8. #48
    Man Points: Over 9000 kiraownsurmom's Avatar
    Member #
    14656
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Location
    somewhere stealin` nintendocam's cookees
    Posts
    1,913
    Friends
    26
    Wii Friend Code: $post[field5]
    6958-3537-3855-1215
    ...this kid i no thinks ppl like him but he plays WoW all day,doesnt bath,and recites quotes form it an makes fun of ME cause i got wii...wat a loser
    PKMN446793374997
    MMSF356599059396
    ~if i owned a death note.you would be first!
    Spoiler Alert!

    Spoiler Alert!

  9. #49
    Still Here Bubbagump's Avatar
    Member #
    5548
    Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Posts
    532
    Friends
    1
    Wii Friend Code: $post[field5]
    6805-9706-8131-1123
    Quote Originally Posted by kiraownsurmom
    ...this kid i no thinks ppl like him but he plays WoW all day,doesnt bath,and recites quotes form it an makes fun of ME cause i got wii...wat a loser
    WoW! why does he make fun of you for your wii?


    ^ Chicago... My kind of town ^

    SSBB Friend Code - 0602-5991-1331


  10. #50
    WiiChat Member Beatle14's Avatar
    Member #
    12644
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Location
    England
    Posts
    266
    Friends
    0
    Wii Friend Code: $post[field5]
    8450-7414-5993-5063
    I play Star Wars: Jedi Knight: Jedi Academy, Battlefield 2 and 2142 errr and some others! lol

    My Codes
    Animal Crossing - 0086 - 8056-9621
    Mario Kart - 3608 6761 4607
    Wii- currently not accepting adds for my Wii

Ads

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts

Similar Threads

  1. Share Friend Codes Here
    By Michaelk in forum Nintendo Wii Online
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 01-17-2010, 11:26 PM
  2. Share Friend Codes Here
    By i0n in forum Nintendo Wii Online
    Replies: 12384
    Last Post: 03-27-2008, 12:23 PM
  3. Wii Pay and Play : Clever Move By Nintendo?
    By CantGetAWii in forum Nintendo Wii Chat
    Replies: 40
    Last Post: 02-25-2008, 02:19 PM
  4. HUGE Madden 08 details and ......No FC
    By Wiitime in forum Nintendo Wii Gaming
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 06-12-2007, 11:11 AM
  5. SSBB Online Ranking System
    By CxThor in forum Nintendo Wii Gaming
    Replies: 34
    Last Post: 01-07-2007, 07:49 AM