LoginRegister
Nintendo Wii / Wii U Forum
Closed Thread
Page 10 of 32 FirstFirst ... 8 9 10 11 12 20 ... LastLast
    Member #
    Friends
    Wii Friend Code: $post[field5]
    I say that people should be allowed to smoke or drink whatever they want as long as they're old enough to understand the consequences, and they aren't harming anyone else (so I'm not a fan of smoking in public areas).

Me? I don't smoke or do any drugs, and I drink semi-regularly.

I never add friend codes.

Quote Originally Posted by AndThen?
    @ROB64 - The longer you spend on this forum, the more you realise that Napalmbrain knows a lot about everything.

2. Ads

Member #
    Friends
    I Chew Skoal, and it gives you an edge in any video game

Member #
    Friends
    8662-6354-1634-3655
    I used to drink and smoke. I never did weed or any of that stuff. I have no problem with people who do that stuff. Some of my best friends do that stuff and they're cool as hell. And its not out of controll for them so I dont sit there and preach to them either. I choose not to do it anymore is because it's kind of expected from me because of my family's background and what not. And thats not an expectation I want to really live up to.

Wii number: 8662-6354-1634-3655
    Username: Eric
    Email and let me know you added me.
    Strife490@gmail.com

Guitar Hero on the Wii. \m/
    http://www.gamespot.com/wii/puzzle/g...om_clk=mostpop

Man Points: Over 9000 kiraownsurmom's Avatar
    Member #
    Friends
    6958-3537-3855-1215
    ppl who do those probly want attention or 2 b cool

this kid in my school smoked (16 in 8th grade 0.0) an he said he did it cause noone cared bout him. 2 get stress off i guess
    PKMN446793374997
    MMSF356599059396
    ~if i owned a death note.you would be first!
    Spoiler Alert!

Spoiler Alert!

Gaz
    Member #
    Friends
    2042-8451-0487-7303
    oooh some of you need to grow up, not drinking because you have sport comitments? what a load of balls, you just havn't got wasted yet.
    I'm in a badminton club, and play very competitivly 3 times a week for 10 or so hours. used to play football for the school, cycle long distances. and go running, yet i still drink (i don't smoke) and i drink in modiration, i know when i have had enough, and it won't do any harm to my body, unless i do something stupid whilst under the influence.
    Mac Expert.

WiiChat Moderator
    Member #
    Friends
    8041-7231-3447-6164
    Been offered drugs (I live in Manchester UK so its to be expected)
    I always decline
    Dont see the point
    Most just stink there are better ways to relax and spend your money

Smoking
    Most of my family did at one point
    See above for details

You new? See this!
    W
    ii U FAQ

Spoiler Alert!

@D_Bloke - My inane prattle

Hot Mii on Mii Action n3gative3's Avatar
    Member #
    Friends
    6463-5989-7393-9643
    I hardly ever drink alcohol mainly because getting drunk has so many disadvantages for me, plus when you get too drunk you really lose control. No, I will have a beer or two every now and then but that is simply to enjoy the taste, like after work for instance. That is when it is the best.

I think smoking cigarettes is pretty lame but I have had many friends who did smoke and I even have a cigar every now and then (same reasons as beer).

As far as Marijuana goes? I fully support it for those who can use it responsibly enough. I smoke when I can or choose to get it, say every 2 months or so for a solid weekend or something. For me it is a break to become more introspective. Yeah, I know it sounds like a cliche' but I have had many philosophical break-throughs and have seen myself and others in a different light.
    Music is also a great thing to experience whilst being high. There is a connection I have made with the Alice In Chains Unplugged CD that is astonishingly breath taking, to be honest.

Marijuana gets a lot of negative feedback and a lot of it is that whole stereotype about, "Woah man, check this out, that is so cool, it totally, like, changed my life, man." It is annoying to me because it is hard to explain that it is seriously like that at times for me and I welcome it. One must be open to different perspectives on life, it really helps to balance a guy out, you know?

Lastly, I will say that I never smoke more than my limit which if you were to put it on a chart I would be somewhere between buzzed and high: There are, according to this guy a met, about 8 levels with buzzed being the lowest and Obliterated being the highest. So I really don't make and stupid decisions or anything like that but my motto as far as weed goes: "If the music sounds great and the food tastes good..."

... Plus having sex whilst being high is a great experience and I recommend it fully.
    Last edited by n3gative3; 02-20-2007 at 09:54 AM.

Be touched by his noodly appendage

WiiChat Writer
    Member #
    Friends
    8756-4872-6334-8478
    My views, if others wanna drink/smoke/eat poo, thats really they're choice, and even if I cared I wouldn't have a choice about it, and it doesn't bother me anyway. Personally, I don't really like getting drunk, all 'cause how crap I feel the next day. I've only ever smoked cigars not regularly. never even tried a cigarrette (sp?) probably 'cause I think they just generally look disgusting (no offense to smokers ) aaaand marajuana, I'll probably try it if its there, only a drag though, but I'm not gonna go out my way to try it, only if its offered on a plate. And agreed, I don't really find girls attractive smoking, but that could just be due to my age (16) things could change... yet they might not peace.

WiiChat Moderator
    Member #
    Friends
    8041-7231-3447-6164
    Quote Originally Posted by n3gative3
    Music is also a great thing to experience whilst being high. There is a connection I have made with the Alice In Chains Unplugged CD that is astonishingly breath taking, to be honest.

... Plus having sex whilst being high is a great experience and I recommend it fully.
    Only a stoner whould say that

You new? See this!
    W
    ii U FAQ

Spoiler Alert!

@D_Bloke - My inane prattle

Hot Mii on Mii Action n3gative3's Avatar
    Member #
    Friends
    6463-5989-7393-9643
    Quote Originally Posted by Darkprinny
    Only a stoner whould say that

Somehow had a feeling you would make that comparison. I don't know if I can really be labeled a stoner because I think you have to smoke a shit load more than I do to even be considered one. Not like I care though, a label is a label.

Be touched by his noodly appendage

Closed Thread
Page 10 of 32 FirstFirst ... 8 9 10 11 12 20 ... LastLast

Ads