LoginRegister
Nintendo Wii / Wii U Forum
Closed Thread
Page 12 of 32 FirstFirst ... 2 10 11 12 13 14 22 ... LastLast
    The_Loose_Cannon
    Quote Originally Posted by hiredgoonz
    I hate when people put LCD screens in my drugs

i feel like such a dumbass that i did that! hahaha yeah damn texas instruments!!! damn them to hell!!!

2. Ads

Member #
    Friends
    Wii Friend Code: $post[field5]
    Quote Originally Posted by The_Loose_Cannon
    i feel like such a dumbass that i did that! hahaha yeah damn texas instruments!!! damn them to hell!!!
    I wouldn't worry too much about how people on the internet view you

What kind of gun is that in your avatar?

Prefer the Glock 23 myself...what I trained with and surprisingly accurate...

The_Loose_Cannon
    I wouldn't worry too much about how people on the internet view you

What kind of gun is that in your avatar?

Prefer the Glock 23 myself...what I trained with and surprisingly accurate...
    its my off duty smith and wesson 1911

my carry weapon is a glock 19 i cant stand it but we have a choice between a smith and wesson, a sig, or a glock. my BF said to take the glock as my duty weapon as he was/is my firearms instructor

WiiChats Offical Druggie ilovemywii's Avatar
    Member #
    Friends
    8002-1759-8157-9828
    naaa no laced drugs for me hahah....i just find it very addicting ive been doing it for 2 1/2 years already....

Smoke two blunts then I smoke one more, go to the store then I buy five more.
    Guitar Hero 3 Friend Code: 1719-1351-3665 PM me if u add me
    SSBB Friend Code: 3909-7219-4799 PM if u add

Member #
    Friends
    its my off duty smith and wesson 1911

my carry weapon is a glock 19 i cant stand it but we have a choice between a smith and wesson, a sig, or a glock. my BF said to take the glock as my duty weapon as he was/is my firearms instructor
    I guess everybody is different...Glocks are my favorite...simple, reliable, and accurate...

After using the 23 for years, it's like an extension of my hand...

Member #
    Friends
    i dont smoke, drink or do drugs. i want a healthy life. besides i dont want those thing to interfere with my martial arts training. my sensei will kill me if he finds out.

The key to immortality is first living a life
    worth remembering. - Bruce Lee

PSN ID: Byuakuya

Member #
    Friends
    0000-0000-0000-0000
    Alcohol - Drink it whenever you want lol. Getting Wasted is well fun

Smoking - Not really the best thing to start doing. Try to avoid at all costs

Drugs - Hard drugs can **** off weed isn't that bad as long as it isn't done infront of me. I hate the smell but it is what makes a party lol, Everyone smoking weed outside in the rain. Me inside nice, warm and possibly drunk

No Longer Have A Wii

WiiChat Moderator
    Member #
    Friends
    8041-7231-3447-6164
    Quote Originally Posted by Byuakuya
    i dont smoke, drink or do drugs. i want a healthy life. besides i dont want those thing to interfere with my martial arts training. my sensei will kill me if he finds out.
    Hasnt met my Sifu hes a blokey bloke
    He drinks

You new? See this!
    W
    ii U FAQ

Spoiler Alert!

@D_Bloke - My inane prattle

I am a girl, deal w/ it. kitkat_bar's Avatar
    Member #
    Friends
    2709-7937-9905-7391
    my god! word of advice, every neighborhood has this ONE house/neighbor that is wacked out of his/her mind! we had a nieghbor growing up who HATED kids on his driveway riding their bikes to uturn! my mom growing up would let me ride my bike up and down the block a few times ( i was too younge to really venture off) and if i turned around on his driveway hed come over and flip out with a broom! the guy was psycho! no one ever talked to him either! he said he too would call the cops if anyone did it again....meanwhile im like 7 and all i did was CIRCLE around on his driveway! freak man.....

anyways thats just that this whole thing reminded me of when people get out of hand. ding dong ditch brings back ALOT of memories for me lol. i did it too i think we all did at some point of our lives. but if you know that you have a troubled neighbor its best not to F around with them. your friends were wrong. however they are just wasting a 911 call and wasting our time......in the time it takes us to chase down punk kids who have already gone home and did their thing someone needs assistance that we can actually help out with.

i hate when people waste our time like that its one of my BIGGEST aggrivating moments of the day

if the cops dont see you do something deny it. let them think your neighbor is nuts. deny deny deny. nothing we can do except fill out a report and "watch them" if she puts up security cameras and tapes you do it theres nothing we can do about it either. its not permissable in court since you did not agree to being filmed or recorded for that matter

i wouldnt worry about it. 9 out of 10 times if a wacked out person makes a 911 call and acts wacked out when we get there, we dont take it seriously.....

I had the exact same problem. There is a neighbor that lives next to us who calls the cops on us at least 4 times a week. Well at least used to. They would call the cops for my brother smoking a cigarette out front in our own yard. He would stand on the steps up to our house and smoke a cigarette and next thing we knew the cops were at our house. They would call the cops for us kicking back in the spa just laughing and having a good time. All it would have taken is for them to call us or come over and ask us to keep it down or something, not bother the police officers who have better things to do than to come over and say we are laughing too hard in the spa. This went on for months and months until finaly they went too far.

On 9/11/2001 the day we got attacked, my dad was so distraught that he couldn't even go to work. That day, several hours after the attack my brother goes into our front yard with a beer and next thing we know the cops are back at our house again. This time my dad flips the f%$# out and when the cops leave he charges over to their house, knocks on the door and calls out the husband to challenge him in a fight right out in the open on the street. He gets the guy to come all the way out onto the street where my dad is spitting curse words and about ready to pound this guy with the entire nighborhood watching. Of course she called the cops once again who had practically been waiting around the corner knowing my dad was going to do something because they have been to our house dozens of times already due to her. They race back going like 50 on our street on bikes with sires going and all. The one cop jumps off his bike and pulls out his baton and breaks up the two men and makes my dad sit on the curb. He appologized to the cops and told them his mind wasnt in the right place due to the attack and the cops finally went over to the neighbors house and told them never to call them again.

Before you criticize someone, you should walk a mile in their shoes. That way, when you criticize them, you're a mile away and you have their shoes.

I am a girl, deal w/ it. kitkat_bar's Avatar
    Member #
    Friends
    2709-7937-9905-7391
    I hate when people put LCD screens in my drugs

HAHAHAHAHA...no wait.....HAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAH

(wipes away tears)

Before you criticize someone, you should walk a mile in their shoes. That way, when you criticize them, you're a mile away and you have their shoes.

Closed Thread
Page 12 of 32 FirstFirst ... 2 10 11 12 13 14 22 ... LastLast

Ads