LoginRegister
Nintendo Wii / Wii U Forum
Closed Thread
Page 13 of 32 FirstFirst ... 3 11 12 13 14 15 23 ... LastLast
    Member #
    Friends
    Wii Friend Code: $post[field5]
    i hate smokers/drinkers no offence its just a waste of money and i dont wanna take a risk of me diein

Member #
    Friends
    Smoking (tobacco)- is sooo nasty

Drinking- is ok most of the time

Drugs- weed is ok, all other drugs are just bad

Quote Originally Posted by The_Loose_Cannon
    spicka, i love you <3

Quote Originally Posted by Darkprinny
    Sets fire to a rag and throws it down spickas gob

Gaz
    Member #
    Friends
    2042-8451-0487-7303
    there are no addictives in pot

nicotine is something you get addicted to. there is nothing in pot that can cause addiction. People smoke pot because its habitual but its EXTREAMLY easy to stop. there are no signes of withdrawels. you dont shake, you dont gain weight (you gain weight when you binge like eating a whole pie "the munchies") and you dont sweat at night like other things that cause addiction IE harder drug usage

unless someone is lacing your pot with LSD or something else along those lines, again, there is nothing addictive in pot

ETA- i cant believe i wrote "LCD" instead of LSD at first wow! lmfao
    Nicotine is not the same kind of addiction compared to a drug such as morphine or crack.

Nicotine addiction is not really an addiction, nothing like it. once u have seen a crack addict, you will have no sympothy for those who say they can't give up smoking because they are addicted to it.
    Mac Expert.

The_Loose_Cannon
    Quote Originally Posted by Gaz
    Nicotine is not the same kind of addiction compared to a drug such as morphine or crack.

Nicotine addiction is not really an addiction, nothing like it. once u have seen a crack addict, you will have no sympothy for those who say they can't give up smoking because they are addicted to it.
    very true. you wont have the cold sweats in the middle of the night or the cronic feeling like youre going to die when quitting ciggs

what im sayins is that nicotine is addicting and crack is addicting. how they are addicting is 2 seperate things. withdrawel symptoms are never the same

but i get what youre saying and its good to clarify to those that dont know. thank you

Member #
    Friends
    8674-6414-6050-2160
    this is the first thing i can actually agree with you on

as for girls losing their virginity younge, its so sad......i lost mine younge at 14 it was the biggest mistake of my life. i ended up dating the guy i lost it with for 3 years after that and i knew him for a long time previously before that (he was my older brothers friend from HS the guy was 21) he had just been accepted to one of the local PDs and i was very drunk and we ended up sleeping together. it messed me up a bit and i was highly depressed (my parents were divorcing and i didnt know WHAT i was doing in life). so yeah if i oculd take it back i would in a heart beat. probably the one thing i regret the most.

most girls have SO much more going for them besides ALL looking the same with the same clothes, same straight hair, same body build (extreamly thin) and all liking the same boys thinking if i go and "party" hell like me and i can do all these things with him even though i have no idea what they are! ive watch my maury where these kids that are 13 and up wanting to have children and have sex and my god these are children!!!! it upsets me nearly every day sometimes when i see this......

i dont understand why society makes these girls act like the next "paris hilton" i swear to god i would punch her in the face.....i believe her and all that spoiled slutty behavior makes these kids act this way

I totally agree with you on losing your virginity at a young age. That happened to me and I would take it back in a heart beat if I could. I was young and the guy was a total a** and it ended up being a very abusive relationship causing so many things to happen, I would never wish it on anyone. I hate it when my friends say, oh I can't wait to have sex and I sit there and say no you don't! Wait till it you find that man that means something to you!

I watch Maury too and I hate it when these young girls, that are pretty, dress up sluty and have sex with random guys or want to get preganant. Its really sad and its hard to see the mother sit there and cry for their daughter.

Member #
    Friends
    Quote Originally Posted by kitkat_bar
    HAHAHAHAHA...no wait.....HAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAH

(wipes away tears)
    Hey, I'll be here all week...remember to tip your waitress...

Gaz
    Member #
    Friends
    2042-8451-0487-7303
    very true. you wont have the cold sweats in the middle of the night or the cronic feeling like youre going to die when quitting ciggs

what im sayins is that nicotine is addicting and crack is addicting. how they are addicting is 2 seperate things. withdrawel symptoms are never the same

but i get what youre saying and its good to clarify to those that dont know. thank you
    i think i would be right in saying that nicotine is addicting by the way it effects the euphoric feeling of your state of mind when you have a fag.
    Mac Expert.

The_Loose_Cannon
    Quote Originally Posted by Gaz
    i think i would be right in saying that nicotine is addicting by the way it effects the euphoric feeling of your state of mind when you have a fag.
    absolutely. theres no doubt about that. remember it "relieves the tention"

and i love how in europe they say fag which either means a bundle of sticks or a cigg. when i went to israel they said it there the litteral translation is "fag" not ciggerette.

Member #
    Friends
    Quote Originally Posted by WiiEvolved
    i hate smokers/drinkers no offence its just a waste of money and i dont wanna take a risk of me diein
    That's mighty understanding of you...

And you do know that there's really only one cause of death, right? It's called birth...everybody who is born will die, everything else is just paperwork...

Everything you do adds a certain amount of risk to your life...sure, smoking isn't good for you and there's no sense in taking undue risks, but you could apply that logic to anything: driving, swimming, biking, skydiving, flying...

If it gives you enough pleasure to justify the risk (and without hurting anyone else) then it's worth doing...I'm sure there are activities you partake in that fall into that category...

Bringer of meaty goodness DBloke's Avatar
    WiiChat Moderator
    Member #
    Friends
    8041-7231-3447-6164
    Its also slag for Gay in a rude way

You new? See this!
    W
    ii U FAQ

Spoiler Alert!

@D_Bloke - My inane prattle