LoginRegister
Nintendo Wii / Wii U Forum
Closed Thread
Page 2 of 32 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 12 ... LastLast
    Member #
    Friends
    Wii Friend Code: $post[field5]
    Same at my school. they start out just being pretty and then they go to a party because they're popular so they get introduced to pot and booze. I know girls who lost virginity in gr.8. now that's f*cked!

The_Loose_Cannon
    of course the cop has to chime in BUT im going to give my opinion on reasons beyond being a law enforcement officer.

i personally think that pot is one of the lesser of the evil drugs. granted its called "a gateway drug" but ive said it to TONS of kids on this site that if i were to arrest 99.9% of the kids i see on a daily basis for pot in ALL OF NYC, id still be at work processing papers a year later. Smoking/pot are similar things. Pot isnt addicting. no one can be addicted to pot because there are no "addictives" in it. THC is a hallucanigen and nicotine is a addictive. 2 different things. the smoke from pot causes you to cough heavily to open up your capillaries. you dont inhail....just like a cigar. ciggerettes you inhail and the nicotine and tar builds up in your lungs and esaphagus. ive seen surgery and ive seen blackend lungs. Ive seen comparisons with a FDNY fire fighter and a smoker and you can see how different the lungs look.

They say second hand smoke is WORSE than actually smoking which i believe is true. My father smoked roughly 2 packs a day then towards my parents divorce process, he smoked 3 packs for roughly 2 years then went back down to 2. they were malboro lights. because of this, i developed a smoking "habit" for lucky for me i just quit. no patches needed. maybe it still has to deal with the "second hand smoke" or the fact that i CONSTANTLY chew on my pens but i stoped.

as for REAL drugs, NOTHING good can come out of them. you havent lived till youve seen the aftermath of gun fights over coke or someone dialed 911 and when you arive on the scene theres a woman with track marks like you wouldnt believe (she litterally had NO veins), and she didnt weigh more than 80LBS (roughly 5'6 in height) and she had scabs ALL over her face along with "skeevies" IE bugs all in her skin. DRUGS ARE EXTREAMLY HARMFUL!!! i advise googling a video to see what i deal with sometimes....its called "the many faces of meth" and you see the before and after pics of people who were addicted to methanthenamines. its so disturbing.... also VERY sad.

alachol oh boy my favorite topic!!! yes, its stereotypical that cops have alachol problems we know we know.....also my father drank alot so you knwo what that means! yes, im another alacholic cop! no im kidding. but yes, i do like to drink and on occassion i will have one too many but i will not drink and drive because i would only end up being a hypocrite to those i arrest/write tickets to. i go out maybe once a month with my bf and we'll do sushi and ill have the large sapporo beer and a few shots of warm sake....by the end of dinner im toasted and he will end up driving home. i also just drink at my own house. i dont believe in going to bars. atleast not since i was younger. i used to drink heavily at the age of 14 curtacy ala bad friends and fake IDs. yes like i said i was a kid too and ive done LOTS of stupid stuff. i hate clubs i hate bars now im so over it and now im of finally at age to do it. trust me its NOT the best thing going for you!

and thats my opinion from both my aspect and a "cops" aspect.

Member #
    Mormonville, Utah XBL GamerTag: sheise PSNID: sheise
    Friends
    8354-0173-2009-5422
    Well I don't see why everyone thinks weed is so bad. Its less harmfulf for you than cigs or alcohol. Everyone just assumes that its bad because its illegal.
    ++++++[>++++++++++<-]>+.<+++[>++++<-]>+.<+++++[>+++++++<-]>++.++++.<+++[>---<-]>--.<+++++[>----------<-]>--------.<+++++++++++++[>++<-]>.<+++++[>+++++<-]>.<++++[>++++<-]>+..<++[>----<-]>-.<++[>+++++<-]>.

JCpackers is BACK! JCpackers044's Avatar
    Member #
    Friends
    nah son its worse than you think it is.
    Th3 Qui3eT ThiNgS ThAt NOonE EvEr KnOws.

WiiChat Moderator
    Member #
    Friends
    1234-1234-1234-1234
    Quote Originally Posted by elmo_999
    Same at my school. they start out just being pretty and then they go to a party because they're popular so they get introduced to pot and booze. I know girls who lost virginity in gr.8. now that's f*cked!
    *twitches* (sry about the waste of a post....but seriously, mess up)

Super Moderator - PM me if you have any issues.

We Want Young Blood.

JCpackers is BACK! JCpackers044's Avatar
    Member #
    Friends
    HAHAHA GRADE 8 I KNOW GIRLS IN 7TH OWNED! thats only cause there all little sluts down in that grade...pardon my usage of the word hope no one took that offensive.
    Th3 Qui3eT ThiNgS ThAt NOonE EvEr KnOws.

Member #
    Mormonville, Utah XBL GamerTag: sheise PSNID: sheise
    Friends
    8354-0173-2009-5422
    Haha theres a girl that I used to go to school with that got pregnant in 6th grade, got an abortion then got pregnant again in 8th grade which is when her parents disowned her and she had to go to a foster home.
    ++++++[>++++++++++<-]>+.<+++[>++++<-]>+.<+++++[>+++++++<-]>++.++++.<+++[>---<-]>--.<+++++[>----------<-]>--------.<+++++++++++++[>++<-]>.<+++++[>+++++<-]>.<++++[>++++<-]>+..<++[>----<-]>-.<++[>+++++<-]>.

WiiChat Moderator
    Member #
    Friends
    1234-1234-1234-1234
    Quote Originally Posted by paintba||er
    Haha theres a girl that I used to go to school with that got pregnant in 6th grade, got an abortion then got pregnant again in 8th grade which is when her parents disowned her and she had to go to a foster home.
    You say "haha"? That's a little wrong. (so is that freakin slut)

We Want Young Blood.

The_Loose_Cannon
    Quote Originally Posted by paintba||er
    Well I don't see why everyone thinks weed is so bad. Its less harmfulf for you than cigs or alcohol. Everyone just assumes that its bad because its illegal.

this is the first thing i can actually agree with you on

pot isnt that harmful. you dont see people dying from pot smoking or anything along those lines. its illegal because it messes with your mind. remember its a hallucinagine. just like chewing shrooms. it can cause you to "trip" thats the only thing that makes it "bad' but then again, how many people do YOU know that drive/operate machinary on medications too that can cause you to "hallucinate" or be "drowsy?"

as for girls losing their virginity younge, its so sad......i lost mine younge at 14 it was the biggest mistake of my life. i ended up dating the guy i lost it with for 3 years after that and i knew him for a long time previously before that (he was my older brothers friend from HS the guy was 21) he had just been accepted to one of the local PDs and i was very drunk and we ended up sleeping together. it messed me up a bit and i was highly depressed (my parents were divorcing and i didnt know WHAT i was doing in life). so yeah if i oculd take it back i would in a heart beat. probably the one thing i regret the most.

most girls have SO much more going for them besides ALL looking the same with the same clothes, same straight hair, same body build (extreamly thin) and all liking the same boys thinking if i go and "party" hell like me and i can do all these things with him even though i have no idea what they are! ive watch my maury where these kids that are 13 and up wanting to have children and have sex and my god these are children!!!! it upsets me nearly every day sometimes when i see this......

i dont understand why society makes these girls act like the next "paris hilton" i swear to god i would punch her in the face.....i believe her and all that spoiled slutty behavior makes these kids act this way

WiiChat Moderator
    Member #
    Friends
    1234-1234-1234-1234
    I like your views on things Loose Cannon. I don't see you much around the forums though.

We Want Young Blood.

Closed Thread
Page 2 of 32 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 12 ... LastLast

Ads