LoginRegister
Nintendo Wii / Wii U Forum
Closed Thread
Page 22 of 32 FirstFirst ... 12 20 21 22 23 24 ... LastLast
    Member #
    Friends
    Wii Friend Code: $post[field5]
    i see nothing wrong with drinking smart and blazing. ciggs and rest not intrested

The_Loose_Cannon
    Quote Originally Posted by hiredgoonz
    LMAO...

Off topic, but...

I saw in the other thread that you're a Floyd fan...have you ever done the Dark Side/Wizard of Oz thing?

I actually ripped the movie and replaced the audio track with Dark Side...probably wouldn't watch it again, but it was pretty cool...
    i downloaded it one day off of one of the torrent sites and i watched the whole thing thru and thru. i gotta say you dont have to be stoned to watch it i understood it pretty well (maybe its because i havent done "drugs" in years and i still have the side effects and lost brain cells? LMAO kidding).

i like pink floyd too and if you can understand the lyrics and the movie then you can understand them put together. its neat.

Gaz
    Member #
    Friends
    2042-8451-0487-7303
    Quote Originally Posted by hiredgoonz
    I'm guessing soft-top convertible, or bed cover on a pickup...

Before you get all shitty with paintba||er, you might want to explain things like that since most of a car is made from metal, which does not burn at the temperatures reached by a cigarette...

Did somebody piss in your cornflakes this morning?
    Ahhh yes but it will cause damage to the paint work, unless of course u didn't take that into consideration, because u drive a rusted car from the scrap yard which has no paint.
    Mac Expert.

Member #
    Friends
    1664-6161-9199-5779
    i just have to say one thing about drinking,drugs,smoking,.... XXX straight motherfu***ing edge.... F*** all that SH*T .... thank you have a great day slowly killing yourself
    YAHTZEE!!!

Member #
    Friends
    5880-1161-5752-5548
    Quote Originally Posted by JamesHowlett
    i just have to say one thing about drinking,drugs,smoking,.... XXX straight motherfu***ing edge.... F*** all that SH*T .... thank you have a great day slowly killing yourself
    awesome theres another edge kid on here also, i love your forum name, wolverine rules
    "The person next to you is a warrior and the space that appears empty is a secret door to another world? You either dismiss it, or you accept that there is much more to the world than you think " - Miyamoto

Member #
    Friends
    Quote Originally Posted by Gaz
    Ahhh yes but it will cause damage to the paint work, unless of course u didn't take that into consideration, because u drive a rusted car from the scrap yard which has no paint.
    It won't burn a hole in the paint work though, will it?

Actually, I drive such a piece of shit car that I have to stop and go like they did in the Flintstones cartoons...holes in the floorboards...

That was a pretty lame attempt at an insult though...

Still pissed off about that McAffee thread, eh?

Hot Mii on Mii Action n3gative3's Avatar
    Member #
    Friends
    6463-5989-7393-9643
    Hehehehe Straight Edge. Still cracks me up.

Be touched by his noodly appendage

Ninja? I'm a Pirate! Yarr Secumfex's Avatar
    Member #
    Friends
    6205-5687-4726-5914
    Quote Originally Posted by JCpackers044
    HAHAHA GRADE 8 I KNOW GIRLS IN 7TH OWNED! thats only cause there all little sluts down in that grade...pardon my usage of the word hope no one took that offensive.
    in my class, in grade 8, there were only 6 virgins out of 18 girls...

feel free to add me to your Wii, but don't forget to PM me

how about some rep for good posts

The search function is your friend. Do not ignore your friends. They get cancer and die and it is your fault.

The_Loose_Cannon
    you know what i frown upon with in this thread?

i dont like how when someone voices their opinion for thinking drugs are stupid, automatically they are picked on and there are attempts made for them to think otherwise

if these kids believe that drugs are bad (WHICH THEY ARE!!!!!) let them think this. please let them because they are. regardless who has tried it or when they did it or what they tried, no one should attempt to convince them that drugs weither it be alachol, or weed or ciggerettes, are good for you

so if god told them they cant have it or because their religion told them not to (like someone on here was making fun of someone else for being not allowed to drink tea?- thats because tea is a stimulant along with caffine. also, back in the early 1800s or so cocacola used to be LITTERALLY made with COKE!!!! hence the name! coke used to heal tooth aches so thats why caffine and tea are against their religion)

anyways, thats the one thing im not liking about this. im telling you from a cops perspective that drugs are bad BUT weed is a petty crime. thats why i agree with half of what fistpittingnock says and hiredgoonz. they atleast back up their knowledge and tell it with facts and myths along with citations of where their information came from which is creditable.

in no way shape and form am i saying that drug usage is good either infact you shouldnt be doing drugs period BUT i say that i will look the other way. thats what im saying.

if you wish to think drugs are bad, then you guys are good kids dont let anyone tell you otherwise and never give into peer pressure
    Last edited by The_Loose_Cannon; 02-23-2007 at 02:08 PM.

Member #
    Friends
    5880-1161-5752-5548
    Quote Originally Posted by n3gative3
    Hehehehe Straight Edge. Still cracks me up.
    bet a couple streight edge kids could crack your face up. jk but dont put us down.

Quote Originally Posted by The_Loose_Cannon
    you know what i frown upon with in this thread?

i dont like how when someone voices their opinion for thinking drugs are stupid, automatically they are picked on and there are attempts made for them to think otherwise

if these kids believe that drugs are bad (WHICH THEY ARE!!!!!) let them think this. please let them because they are. regardless who has tried it or when they did it or what they tried, no one should attempt to convince them that drugs weither it be alachol, or weed or ciggerettes, are good for you

so if god told them they cant have it or because their religion told them not to (like someone on here was making fun of someone else for being not allowed to drink tea?- thats because tea is a stimulant along with caffine. also, back in the early 1800s or so cocacola used to be LITTERALLY made with COKE!!!! hence the name! coke used to heal tooth aches so thats why caffine and tea are against their religion)

anyways, thats the one thing im not liking about this. im telling you from a cops perspective that drugs are bad BUT weed is a petty crime. thats why i agree with half of what fistpittingnock says and hiredgoonz. they atleast back up their knowledge and tell it with facts and myths along with citations of where their information came from which is creditable.

in no way shape and form am i saying that drug usage is good either infact you shouldnt be doing drugs period BUT i say that i will look the other way. thats what im saying.

if you wish to think drugs are bad, then you guys are good kids dont let anyone tell you otherwise and never give into peer pressure
    i totally agree with you. I think if someone does not give into pressure, and never strays from their goals of being clean, that they should not be put down. Why would you put someone down for being good, or doing the right thing? (im in school to be a cop )
    "The person next to you is a warrior and the space that appears empty is a secret door to another world? You either dismiss it, or you accept that there is much more to the world than you think " - Miyamoto

Closed Thread
Page 22 of 32 FirstFirst ... 12 20 21 22 23 24 ... LastLast

Ads