LoginRegister
Nintendo Wii / Wii U Forum
Closed Thread
Page 24 of 32 FirstFirst ... 14 22 23 24 25 26 ... LastLast
Results 231 to 240 of 318
  1. #231
    The_Loose_Cannon
    Guest The_Loose_Cannon's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by paintba||er
    Hey wtf I didn't even say anything against people that don't want to do them. I said that its their choice. Also you said that I was making fun of that guy for not drinking tea in an earlier post and I wasn't making fun of him I was just asking why because nearly everyone I know is mormon and almost everyone I know consumes caffine.

    its been comming off that way to the way ive been reading it. it seems like youve been picking on people for their own beliefs even the jesus kid. granted yes its annoying and my mom is a religious freak and i cant stand any form of organized religion BUT regardless its his beliefs as annoying as you may find them. granted i appologized because you snaped and it DOES get annoying when you constantly read about it but its still his opinion just like youre entitled to yours, hes entitled to his

    and it did seem like you were making fun of the kid with the caffine. just because youre morman and you do caffine doesnt mean because its morman too he wont do it. everyone takes bits and pieces of their religion to make it form around their life so why convince them otherwise?

  2. #232
    WiiChat Member hiredgoonz's Avatar
    Member #
    13121
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Posts
    109
    Friends
    0
    Wii Friend Code: $post[field5]
    Quote Originally Posted by paintba||er
    Hey wtf I didn't even say anything against people that don't want to do them. I said that its their choice. Also you said that I was making fun of that guy for not drinking tea in an earlier post and I wasn't making fun of him I was just asking why because nearly everyone I know is mormon and almost everyone I know consumes caffine.
    I didn't get the impression you were trying to push anyone into drugs

    There's a difference between offering to sell someone a dime-bag and pointing out flaws in their thinking...

    This is all I've been trying to do...I don't care if someone does drugs or not, but they should have logical reasons for their belief, and it should be based on fact, not myth.

    If your argument is that your religion says you shouldn't take mind-altering substances, cool...that's a perfectly valid argument.

    However, if that's your argument and you consume alcohol, then you're a hypocrite...

    If your argument is that you don't want to put unnatural things in your body, then that's just sloppy thinking...cannabis is 100% natural...

    Whatever the viewpoint, I'm going to poke holes in weak arguments...

    And in defense of paintba||er, I really don't think he's trying to sell High Times subscriptions or anything

  3. #233
    WiiChat Member paintba||er's Avatar
    Member #
    1665
    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Location
    Mormonville, Utah XBL GamerTag: sheise PSNID: sheise
    Posts
    3,417
    Friends
    1
    Wii Friend Code: $post[field5]
    8354-0173-2009-5422
    Quote Originally Posted by The_Loose_Cannon
    its been comming off that way to the way ive been reading it. it seems like youve been picking on people for their own beliefs even the jesus kid. granted yes its annoying and my mom is a religious freak and i cant stand any form of organized religion BUT regardless its his beliefs as annoying as you may find them. granted i appologized because you snaped and it DOES get annoying when you constantly read about it but its still his opinion just like youre entitled to yours, hes entitled to his

    and it did seem like you were making fun of the kid with the caffine. just because youre morman and you do caffine doesnt mean because its morman too he wont do it. everyone takes bits and pieces of their religion to make it form around their life so why convince them otherwise?
    Why does everybody keep saying I'm Mormon? Its getting really annoying. Everyone just assumes that I'm Mormon because I'm from Utah when I'm actually an Athiest.
    ++++++[>++++++++++<-]>+.<+++[>++++<-]>+.<+++++[>+++++++<-]>++.++++.<+++[>---<-]>--.<+++++[>----------<-]>--------.<+++++++++++++[>++<-]>.<+++++[>+++++<-]>.<++++[>++++<-]>+..<++[>----<-]>-.<++[>+++++<-]>.

  4. #234
    The_Loose_Cannon
    Guest The_Loose_Cannon's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by hiredgoonz
    I didn't get the impression you were trying to push anyone into drugs

    There's a difference between offering to sell someone a dime-bag and pointing out flaws in their thinking...


    And in defense of paintba||er, I really don't think he's trying to sell High Times subsriptions or anything
    never once did i say that he was pushing drugs. i said that he was mocking other people for not trying it. it seems like it from time to time. actually all the time.

    im only pointing out flaws in his thinking because his thinking sometimes comes off as arrogent as if hes a know it all. and it just seems sketchy

    again, never said he was trying to get people to do it i was saying that he was knocking those who havent tried it

    Quote Originally Posted by paintba||er
    Why does everybody keep saying I'm Mormon? Its getting really annoying. Everyone just assumes that I'm Mormon because I'm from Utah when I'm actually an Athiest.
    i thought you wrote you were? weird maybe it was a retort or something but mormon and your screen name just stuck in my head

  5. #235
    WiiChat Member hiredgoonz's Avatar
    Member #
    13121
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Posts
    109
    Friends
    0
    Wii Friend Code: $post[field5]
    Quote Originally Posted by The_Loose_Cannon
    never once did i say that he was pushing drugs. i said that he was mocking other people for not trying it. it seems like it from time to time. actually all the time.

    im only pointing out flaws in his thinking because his thinking sometimes comes off as arrogent as if hes a know it all. and it just seems sketchy

    again, never said he was trying to get people to do it i was saying that he was knocking those who havent tried it
    I don't know, he seems pretty sharp and most of his arguments seem clear and clean...part of this debate has been challenging people's preconceived notions about drugs...hard to do that without seeming like you're advocating it...

  6. #236
    The_Loose_Cannon
    Guest The_Loose_Cannon's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by hiredgoonz
    I don't know, he seems pretty sharp and most of his arguments seem clear and clean...part of this debate has been challenging people's preconceived notions about drugs...hard to do that without seeming like you're advocating it...
    i guess there in lies the difference between my perceptions and yours

  7. #237
    WiiChat Member paintba||er's Avatar
    Member #
    1665
    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Location
    Mormonville, Utah XBL GamerTag: sheise PSNID: sheise
    Posts
    3,417
    Friends
    1
    Wii Friend Code: $post[field5]
    8354-0173-2009-5422
    Ya well we didn't meet under too good of circumstances. We were arguing since I fist met her on here and it seemed to carry on into every other thread. So I didn't make a very good first impression on her but w/e.
    ++++++[>++++++++++<-]>+.<+++[>++++<-]>+.<+++++[>+++++++<-]>++.++++.<+++[>---<-]>--.<+++++[>----------<-]>--------.<+++++++++++++[>++<-]>.<+++++[>+++++<-]>.<++++[>++++<-]>+..<++[>----<-]>-.<++[>+++++<-]>.

  8. #238
    Anglophobiphile Brawny's Avatar
    Member #
    8228
    Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Location
    Ann Arbor, MI, USA
    Posts
    6,546
    Friends
    25
    Wii Friend Code: $post[field5]
    5385-4035-7079-0395
    Oh, i forgot to add that I am mainly against people breaking the law. If marijuana was legalized for therapeutic purposes, I wouldn't mind. If it was legalized for everyone, it would need a limit and I definitely wouldn't quick run into the nearest store and buy the place out.

    Also, about the "God put them there thing", all of the quotes from the Bible are before the fall. (if your not samus or voltun or someone, you can skip this} I believe that in some way, shape, or form, the fall not only changed our human nature, but also changed things physically, such as mosquitoes, gnats, other nuisance creatures and also put side-effects on the plants and the like.

  9. #239
    The_Loose_Cannon
    Guest The_Loose_Cannon's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by paintba||er
    Ya well we didn't meet under too good of circumstances. We were arguing since I fist met her on here and it seemed to carry on into every other thread. So I didn't make a very good first impression on her but w/e.

    never said i hated you either you just came off as obnoxious and "threatening" which we discussed previously and then it was a "fresh start" from there. again, im not mad at you are calling you names or thinking that you are wrong BUT your posts just seems to come off as if youre arrogent thats all

    pervious circumstances and conversations have no effect on how i feel when i type to you now through this thread

  10. #240
    WiiChat Member paintba||er's Avatar
    Member #
    1665
    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Location
    Mormonville, Utah XBL GamerTag: sheise PSNID: sheise
    Posts
    3,417
    Friends
    1
    Wii Friend Code: $post[field5]
    8354-0173-2009-5422
    Ok thats perfectly understandable. Also I put a reminder in my sig for you.
    ++++++[>++++++++++<-]>+.<+++[>++++<-]>+.<+++++[>+++++++<-]>++.++++.<+++[>---<-]>--.<+++++[>----------<-]>--------.<+++++++++++++[>++<-]>.<+++++[>+++++<-]>.<++++[>++++<-]>+..<++[>----<-]>-.<++[>+++++<-]>.

Closed Thread
Page 24 of 32 FirstFirst ... 14 22 23 24 25 26 ... LastLast

Ads

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts

Similar Threads

  1. Your Views on Proper Grammar?
    By ARav989 in forum The Lounge
    Replies: 178
    Last Post: 03-29-2008, 04:19 PM
  2. England Smoking Ban
    By Wii_Smurf in forum The Lounge
    Replies: 180
    Last Post: 07-18-2007, 06:41 PM
  3. Wii drinking games
    By TheMix in forum Nintendo Wii Gaming
    Replies: 20
    Last Post: 12-28-2006, 04:28 PM

Search tags for this page

fistpittingnork bong

,

group of children drinking , smoking ect.

,

page number in novel by lynn zimmer marijuana impairs memory and cognition. marijuana produces immediate, temporary chan

Click on a term to search for related topics.