LoginRegister
Nintendo Wii / Wii U Forum
Closed Thread
Page 3 of 32 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 13 ... LastLast
    JCpackers is BACK! JCpackers044's Avatar
    Member #
    Friends
    Wii Friend Code: $post[field5]
    agreed with the girls thing 100% loose cannon.
    Th3 Qui3eT ThiNgS ThAt NOonE EvEr KnOws.

The_Loose_Cannon
    Quote Originally Posted by ssbb_lover
    I like your views on things Loose Cannon. I don't see you much around the forums though.

im around im always around

I am a girl, deal w/ it. kitkat_bar's Avatar
    Member #
    Friends
    2709-7937-9905-7391
    Well I have done all three. I drink (not excessivly), I have smoked pot many times before, and I have smoked cigarettes. I dont find a real problem with any of these, if someone wants to ruin their lives by smoking cigarettes then that is their choice. I chose not to be one who smokes cigarettes. The only time I ever smoked one is when really drunk and someone offers it to me or if I have smoked pot but I only smoke pot once in a blue moon. I personally think weed should be legal just as alcohol and cigarettes are legal. Weed should have the same rules as alcohol, don't smoke and drive just as you wouldn't drink and drive.
    Last edited by kitkat_bar; 02-19-2007 at 06:37 PM.

Before you criticize someone, you should walk a mile in their shoes. That way, when you criticize them, you're a mile away and you have their shoes.

The_Loose_Cannon
    Quote Originally Posted by kitkat_bar
    Well I have done all three. I drink (not excessivly), I have smoked pot many times before, and I have smoked cigarettes. I dont find a real problem with any of these, if someone wants to ruin their lives by smoking cigarettes then that is their choice. I chose not to be one who smokes cigarettes. The only time I ever smoked one is when really drunk and someone offers it to me or if I have smoked pot but I only smoke pot once in a blue moon.
    see, i dont understand why people say that ciggarettes will ONLY kill you. alachol kills you know too and so does pot....BUT heres the catch

alachol if youre DWI or DUI (driving while intoxicated/ driving under the influence if you dont know what those abbrivations mean) can kill you. you know how many people die from drunk driving every year? ALOT same with pot since again it causes you to hallucinate and impare driving so that can kill you too

ciggerettes kill over time as well. you wont die from one stick BUT statistics have shown it does wittle away your biological clock there but again thats like everything else you do/take.

Member #
    Mormonville, Utah XBL GamerTag: sheise PSNID: sheise
    Friends
    8354-0173-2009-5422
    Quote Originally Posted by The_Loose_Cannon
    see, i dont understand why people say that ciggarettes will ONLY kill you. alachol kills you know too and so does pot....BUT heres the catch

alachol if youre DWI or DUI (driving while intoxicated/ driving under the influence if you dont know what those abbrivations mean) can kill you. you know how many people die from drunk driving every year? ALOT same with pot since again it causes you to hallucinate and impare driving so that can kill you too

ciggerettes kill over time as well. you wont die from one stick BUT statistics have shown it does wittle away your biological clock there but again thats like everything else you do/take.
    But there isn't really any benefits of smoking. Sure alcohol can kill you but at least you can get drunk off of it. And alcohol kills less people than smoking and the drunk driving shouldn't be counted in the deaths for alcohol since if you are not a dumbass you won't drink and drive. Drunk driving is just caused by stupidity.
    ++++++[>++++++++++<-]>+.<+++[>++++<-]>+.<+++++[>+++++++<-]>++.++++.<+++[>---<-]>--.<+++++[>----------<-]>--------.<+++++++++++++[>++<-]>.<+++++[>+++++<-]>.<++++[>++++<-]>+..<++[>----<-]>-.<++[>+++++<-]>.

The_Loose_Cannon
    Quote Originally Posted by paintba||er
    But there isn't really any benefits of smoking. Sure alcohol can kill you but at least you can get drunk off of it. And alcohol kills less people than smoking and the drunk driving shouldn't be counted in the deaths for alcohol since if you are not a dumbass you won't drink and drive. Drunk driving is just caused by stupidity.

drunk driving kills more than ciggarettes do TRUST me

also if you werent a "dumbass" you wouldnt be drinking in the first place or doing anything else half the people in the US do anyways

WiiChat Moderator
    Member #
    Friends
    1234-1234-1234-1234
    But if it wasn't for the alcohol, they wouldn't be driving drunk. Those deaths totally count for alcohol.

"For every action, there is an equal and opposite reaction." - Newton's 3rd Law

Super Moderator - PM me if you have any issues.

We Want Young Blood.

Member #
    Mormonville, Utah XBL GamerTag: sheise PSNID: sheise
    Friends
    8354-0173-2009-5422
    Your not necessarily a dumbass just because you drink. I drink but I would never drive after. I am not stupid enough to do that.
    ++++++[>++++++++++<-]>+.<+++[>++++<-]>+.<+++++[>+++++++<-]>++.++++.<+++[>---<-]>--.<+++++[>----------<-]>--------.<+++++++++++++[>++<-]>.<+++++[>+++++<-]>.<++++[>++++<-]>+..<++[>----<-]>-.<++[>+++++<-]>.

The_Loose_Cannon
    Your not necessarily a dumbass just because you drink. I drink but I would never drive after. I am not stupid enough to do that.
    thats not the point. the point im trying to make is that youre a dumbass (not you but "youre" is being used as a generalized way) for getting behind the wheel when youre impared. if you had intentions to go out and get torqued and you drove then you shouldnt of went out to begin with and had a designated driver assigned with you.

thats what makes you a dumbass for drinking in the first place. youre not responsible enough to drink.

besides youre not even old enough to drive yet!

JCpackers is BACK! JCpackers044's Avatar
    Member #
    Friends
    cigarettes are actual a supposed "great stress reliever" im not siding with cigarettes, just pointing out one reason why people smoke them, and cant get off. and Drunk Driving is a great leader in deaths in the US, idk how close it compares to cigarettes though. i wouldnt be suprised if it was greater than cigarettes cause cigarettes kill over time rather than anytime in an instant. one screw up drinking can cost your life, but it takes more than one cigarette to kill you, one to become addicted yes, but more than one to kill you.

and now commenting on loose cannon, being drunk makes you do things you wouldnt normally do, it impares your judgement and your personality changes completly. And people do exactly that say they would never get behind the wheel drunk, but when there drunk, they will think that there good enough to drive. and unfortunatley people that are to drunk to drive arent being stopped which almost always leads into someone completly innocent getting hurt which can really devestate families.
    Last edited by JCpackers044; 02-19-2007 at 06:58 PM.
    Th3 Qui3eT ThiNgS ThAt NOonE EvEr KnOws.

Closed Thread
Page 3 of 32 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 13 ... LastLast

Ads