Nintendo Wii / Wii U Forum
Closed Thread
Page 32 of 32 FirstFirst ... 22 30 31 32
    Member #
    Friends
    Wii Friend Code: $post[field5]
    3766-9259-1086-3732
    Ok who wants the Drinking age to be 18? /raises hand <_< >_> ...cough*

Hmm with that out of the way. The issue is people just don't know when to stop drinking. Take my roommate for example. To him there is only 5 nights a week and 6 days. Once he didn't remember the trip to Wendy's one night. Lets see he has Wiied in my closet on two occasions and has slept in the hallway once. Perfect example of drinking way to much.

I don't understand these people (ie roommate). They drink the crappiest beer/liquor just so they can get wasted and act like a dumb ass. I guess I am to mature to act like a total shit head. I do enjoy drinking however but I perfer quality over quantity (Shiner is my drink of choice atm).

Drinking and Driving is a huge no no in my book. Please walk or take the bus.

I CANT STAND SMOKERS. Seriously, If you want to kill yourself DO IT away from me. I have known to many people that have died from the substance.

So yah lower the drinking age to 18 that law isnt preventing the people that want to drink anyways.

ps Ah man i just remembered this. Ok me and my friend where walking to the pizza place 8 blocks away on Thursday night (Thirsty Thursday if you didn't know) and there was this guy passed out on the sidewalk. He was face down, with no pants or shoes on. And it wasn't pass 9:00 yet. lolz

Hook'em Wii

Member #
    Friends
    I'm 20 years old and I used to smoke weed alot. I stopped smoking about 2 years ago bc the dope made me dumb.
    I smoke cigarettes and I drink about every weekend. Well, my whole family smokes and I don't wanna die because of second-hand smoking.
    in my opinion weed is no drug like the other stuff (coke, heroin...) but a drug like alcohol and nicotine.

My statement: Smoking sucks! It's the most useless drug in the world. Smoking only has disadvantages. You smell, your addicted, you suck. Drinking and dope are okay if you use it moderate. Don't take drugs to forget about things, take them to enjoy^^

Member #
    Friends
    0376-6435-4668-9489
    all i no is my dad mom ( she works out) and one of my freinds ( whose been around every drug and done some) will liteeraly kick the shit out of me if I do drugs so.......get face really close to screen...............HELL NO!!!
    -=Join the Waluigi Fan Club (WFC)=-

~Join the Zelda Fan Club (ZFC)~

Member #
    Friends
    I'm twenty years old and I drink and smoke and believe I have the right to smoke in almost any place I choose. I say almost because some family restaurants should have the right to prohibit smoking. I also don't believe I have the right to smoke in a church, hospital, Elementary or Secondary School, or stores of any kind. I am very frustrated that a law was recently passed in Illinois to ban smoking in public places statewide. I think it is my right to smoke outside, in a bar, or in a restaraunt that allows it. So I suppose the state government thinks I'm old enough to smoke but only in my truck or in my house or yard. I think it's terrible.
    "Hey! Watch out!! LISTEN!!! " -Navi

Member #
    Mormonville, Utah XBL GamerTag: sheise PSNID: sheise
    Friends
    8354-0173-2009-5422
    Quote Originally Posted by Trevor87
    I'm twenty years old and I drink and smoke and believe I have the right to smoke in almost any place I choose. I say almost because some family restaurants should have the right to prohibit smoking. I also don't believe I have the right to smoke in a church, hospital, Elementary or Secondary School, or stores of any kind. I am very frustrated that a law was recently passed in Illinois to ban smoking in public places statewide. I think it is my right to smoke outside, in a bar, or in a restaraunt that allows it. So I suppose the state government thinks I'm old enough to smoke but only in my truck or in my house or yard. I think it's terrible.
    Its not terrible that you are taking time off peoples lives by smoking around them? I would say you should be able to smoke anywhere you want as long as you aren't around other nonsmokers that don't want your second hand smoke.
    ++++++[>++++++++++<-]>+.<+++[>++++<-]>+.<+++++[>+++++++<-]>++.++++.<+++[>---<-]>--.<+++++[>----------<-]>--------.<+++++++++++++[>++<-]>.<+++++[>+++++<-]>.<++++[>++++<-]>+..<++[>----<-]>-.<++[>+++++<-]>.

Member #
    Friends
    Quote Originally Posted by paintba||er

Its not terrible that you are taking time off peoples lives by smoking around them? I would say you should be able to smoke anywhere you want as long as you aren't around other nonsmokers that don't want your second hand smoke.
    I think if there's someone smoking, the nonsmokers don't have to sit, stand, lie, whatever next to him. there's enough space for nonsmokers to get appropriate distance.

Maybe it's not true, but somehow there are always nonsmokers about 2inches away from a cigarette, just to get upset..^^

lethargic but functional fade2green's Avatar
    Member #
    Friends
    4994-6104-0215-1334
    i use weed (legally) 2-3 times a day due to disabilities and i believe it helps with multiple symptoms if used in moderation; the same goes with other forms of medication: if used in excess amounts, can cause permanent change/damage to the body. tobacco and alcohol should be used in moderation as well, but i don't think the medicinal speech applies to recreation lolz XP
    Wi-Fi Games:
    COD:BO - 3775-6724-2577 Fade2Green
    COD:MWR - 270605114992 Fade2Green
    Goldeneye - 290403744336 Fade2Green
    Metroid Prime 3 (non trilogy pack) 11 vouchers
    Monster Hunter Tri - Fade2Grn 59F4LM (HR 50)
    Onslaught - 1291-5458-0324 Fade2Green
    SSB:Brawl - 4811-6763-7175 Fade

Non Wi-Fi Games:
    LOZ:TP, Metroid: Other M, Rune Factory Frontier, Super Mario Galaxy, Super Paper Mario, Resident Evil 4 Wii Edition, Resident Evil: Umbrella Chronicles, Wii Sports, Link's Crossbow Training

Bringer of meaty goodness DBloke's Avatar
    WiiChat Moderator
    Member #
    Friends
    8041-7231-3447-6164
    Dont bump up threads that have been dead for years

You new? See this!
    W
    ii U FAQ

Spoiler Alert!

@D_Bloke - My inane prattle