spicka, i love you <3

Quote Originally Posted by Darkprinny
    Sets fire to a rag and throws it down spickas gob

Member #
    Friends
    Wii Friend Code: $post[field5]
    6306-7907-9161-5635
    Quote Originally Posted by chain blade
    Oh i have a great one!!!!!!Ok,when we were little,me and my sis had a goldfish each,ok,and after a couple of days mine died BUT my sisters one lived on for years,so every night,when nobody was watching,id go and give her fish a TONN of food!Id try and over feed it and kill it!!!It didint work!!!In case you dont know why i did it,i was jelas!!!
    Who's the jerk now?!

Member #
    Friends
    3762-5070-6059-6459
    Hey,hey,hey!!!!I didint call YOU a jerk i said dont BE a jerk!

Currently own:Wii,wii sports,Legend of Zelda,
    wii play,2 nunchucks,2 wiimotes

Wii username:Gary Wii friend code:3762-5070-6059-6438 PM if you add me and i'll add you

Im on more than you think bubba-ga-nush's Avatar
    Member #
    Friends
    3369-4758-4482-0967
    One day i went through my field and went through barb wire and guess what. I didn't get scratched. Except one time my dad electrified it. That didn't feel to great. :o oo great story. I can't come up with anything ATM.

Before you criticize someone, you should walk a mile in their shoes. That away, when you criticize them, you're a mile way and you have their shoes.

Member #
    Friends
    3099-0319-5478-2979
    When I was little I fell off a bridge onto some nice rocks.
    Also another good time was in grade 8, I was walking to the washroom when I noticed my friends (girls) standing in their bathroom. they pulled me in for w/e reason then our secratary came in (female) and asked them to go back to class, then the dumb person I am, I asked if she had left. At the time I was sitting in a stall because I was hiding then she opened every one and stopped at the one I was in and just looked at me. Man so awkard but so funny, youd have to be there I guess.

Member #
    Friends
    1234-1234-1234-1234
    Well this is a nice one.

me and my friends kierin and sean went to the cinema to go see happy feet on janury 3rd
    IT WAS JAM PACKED!
    anyways so we had to jump by about 20 rows of people and got a seat right in the middle of the row.I watched the film but then my m8 kierin says "I canT get my pop corn open(Its one of those tubs with the crazy seal) "Thats weird you usually just squeeze ..............BANG!
    Ihad squeezed the tub it had opened all-right but the pop-corn had flew into the air and onto peoples heads,juice,sweets and even on a kids nose.
    and then i turned around and said to kierin"I got the popcorn open"me and my friends were in total hysterics for the rest of the film and everytime we go to the pictures he asks sean instead of me to open the popcorn

LOLOLOLOLOLLLOLOLOLOLOLOLOL
    PS3 now, sorry Wii. You gather dust.

Member #
    Friends
    0000-0000-0000-0000
    Thats a good story. I remember when I went with my mates. We each bought a big back of M&M's yeah?

So we sat at the back flicking them at random civilians below us [You know being proper rebels]. When some Chavs threw one at us. Btw they were on the other side of the cinema and we hadn't touched them with an M&M

A war kinda broke out. M&M's everywhere. Even the odd giant shadow of a M&M coming onto the screen

When the Security guard came. We just ducked our head and the Chavs got kicked out. The guard came over to us and asked us if we had any M&M's. My mates shoved like 1/2 pack in their mouths and I shoved mine in my pocket. Only I could speak due to the other mouths being full. I just said 'No they just started throwing M&Ms at us' the Security guard goes 'Bah ok' and walks off. 10 seconds later my mates [Unable to swallow such a big amount of M&M's] just release them all over the floor

LMAO it was so funny. They were all over the seats next to us. It was funny though lol

No Longer Have A Wii

I GOT A JAR OF DIRT. surfinrach90's Avatar
    Member #
    Friends
    This one time, at band camp, I shoved a... ah no I didn't, but one day I whispered to some mates in my welsh class seeing if any one would throw a rubber at the teacher, my mate said she would so she got out a rubber, but instead of cutting a little piece off like I thought she would she flung the whole thing at the back of her head and smacked her REALLY hard lol, twas funny.

I was messing around with the drill one day in woodwork when I broke the actuall driling thing, me and two friends just looked at each other in shock and ran to the other side of the class, as we were running the teacher turned around and saw us lol, luckily he let us of ^-^

Oh and another time my teacher was RIGHT up in my face giving me a row and I couldn't stop laughing so I looked away, but then she'd scream 'LOOK AT ME' so I'd look back at her but when I looked I could see my friend in the corner of my eye pulling faces so that would make me laugh even more, and the teacher was getting angryer and I was in tears in the end so she just gave up with trying to give me a row

That's all for now lol, got plenty more though

The_Loose_Cannon
    and this one time at band camp......

ok no seriously oh man you want stories? i can write a novel! im going to type on the happend the other day.

i was sitting at work being a desk jockey (due to my ankle theyve sat me behind the damn desk for a month!) at my precinct. i was actually sitting on my laptop here since i brought it to work, checking out this site and posting my normal replies.

all of a sudden someone comes into the precinct and throws a sh*t storm! this woman was CRAZY as a bedbug! all she did was scream that her son was killed by cops and that we should all go to hell. we tried to calm her down but she was scratching and flipping out. she later took a mayonase jar and splashed this mysterious liquid on one of the officers that i work with's face! later realizing that it was a "watery liquid" it smelt alot like.....PEE! lady then started to laugh and say "I HAVE NO SON I WANTED TO WATCH YOU PIGS DROWN IN MY PISS!"

i swear to god that had to be one of the most craziest moments of my life. she was later in our custody and i think she has yet to be released!

why am i a cop again????????

The_Loose_Cannon
    Quote Originally Posted by surfinrach90
    This one time, at band camp, I shoved a...

AHH YOU BEAT ME TO IT!!!!! lmao

Ads