LoginRegister
Nintendo Wii / Wii U Forum
+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4
    Member #
    Friends
    Wii Friend Code: $post[field5]
    I think enough people of this forum know what Arigato means.

It's thank you in Japanese.

It was the 1st word my friend learned me in Japanese and I liked the way you write it.

I used to have like 574357897 other usernames but this one is my current ( and the longest I ever used =3 ).

Most of the time I use a Anime name of a person I like, Example : Athrun Justice, Asuka Langely, Amane Misa.

Member #
    Friends
    Comfortably Numb, the Pink Floyd song.

Wii online moderator registerednerd's Avatar
    Member #
    Friends
    mine is the name of my business (Registered Nerd computer service). I started using it as a name before I started the business

Turkish RPG Master RPGMasterTurk91's Avatar
    Member #
    Friends
    Well, before i got my username i was struggling to make it, i dint know what ot make it...i tried to make it sound as detailed as possible to describe me best. Unfortunately, i could not include everything i wanted to express and i couldnt fit anything to do with Naruto in my name, as i love the show...anyways, my sig explains what i like so look at that too (i write what ROCKS)

First of all, u notice that in my username, i put a "RPG master"...this means that i love RPG games and am very good at them (my best type of game overall). RPG goes into many other games and topics as well, and i like mostly all of them i play. "Turk" is a shottened term for "Turkish"...as u can tell, i put it there to show ppl that im Turkish and proud; remember, i used words that describe my personality or my background and what not. if i could fit more i owuld, but for now my sig says the rest. The "91" part signifies the year i was born, so i put it on the end to give the name a number. Well, thats my username and thats y i named it that
    "Many religions within a nation causes little conflict, but two religions within a nation is nothing less than conflict."
    "If you can speak three languages, you are trinomial. If you can speak two languages, you are binomial. If you can speak one language, you are American."
    "Speak softly and carry a big stick"--Theodore Roosevelt. Haha describes me nicely.

SSBB: 0602-5954-4722 CURRENTLY RETIRED FROM ONLINE PLAY AND VIDEO GAMES IN GENERAL

Member #
    Friends
    Ummm...I really want a wii. I usually use coolhandluke but I think it might have been taken or something, 'cause my name is Luke, and I am cool...ok, coolhandluke is a band and I think a movie but I like the band more 'cause I've never seen the movie.

Member #
    Friends
    5126-5415-9694-6362
    My name

Am I Losing Friends? +Maniacal=Maniac+'s Avatar
    Member #
    Friends
    4516-7863-9846-6018
    MIne HAs A Strange History... I USed To Be Called +Melee=MAster+ On Another Site, Then It Was +Melee=Maniac+, And Now As You All Know Me Now... +Maniacal=Maniac+...

And My Nickname For My Nickname Has Always Been +M=M+.

Meh

Turkish RPG Master RPGMasterTurk91's Avatar
    Member #
    Friends
    so what about all of your other names? dont tell me that they have no meaning...
    "Many religions within a nation causes little conflict, but two religions within a nation is nothing less than conflict."
    "If you can speak three languages, you are trinomial. If you can speak two languages, you are binomial. If you can speak one language, you are American."
    "Speak softly and carry a big stick"--Theodore Roosevelt. Haha describes me nicely.

SSBB: 0602-5954-4722 CURRENTLY RETIRED FROM ONLINE PLAY AND VIDEO GAMES IN GENERAL

+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4

Ads