Nintendo Wii / Wii U Forum
+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Pokemon

Member #
    Friends
    Wii Friend Code: $post[field5]
    0554-7647-3242-2709

Pokemon

I recently checked eBay and found that people are still buying Pokemon cards. I have a rather large collection, and I am about half way through counting right now. Wanted to see if anyone was interested in buying the set or individual cards. PM me if interested.

Proud Wii-S3 owner
    PS3: Guitar Hero III, Heavenly Sword, Lair, Oblivion, Resistance:Fall of Man, Motorstorm, Skate
    Wii: Call of Duty 3, Excite Truck, Mario Party 8, Red Steel, Sonic & the Secret Rings
    SSX Blur, Super Mario Galaxy, Super Paper Mario, WiiPlay, WiiSports, Zelda: Twilight Princess
    PS2: FF-X and FF-XII, Gran Turismo 4, Gretzky NHL '06, Guitar Hero II, Jak & Daxter, Ratchet & Clank, Shadow of the Colossus, and Sly Cooper
    DS: NEW Super Mario Bros. and Pokemon Diamond

2. Ads

Member #
    Friends
    5981-2669-3238-7379
    I'm gonna go out on a limb and say "no."
    ~Well, it's been the ruin of many a poor boy and God, I know I'm one ~

Member #
    Friends
    0554-7647-3242-2709
    Hey I had to ask. I was shocked to go on eBay and see collections selling for $300.

Proud Wii-S3 owner
    PS3: Guitar Hero III, Heavenly Sword, Lair, Oblivion, Resistance:Fall of Man, Motorstorm, Skate
    Wii: Call of Duty 3, Excite Truck, Mario Party 8, Red Steel, Sonic & the Secret Rings
    SSX Blur, Super Mario Galaxy, Super Paper Mario, WiiPlay, WiiSports, Zelda: Twilight Princess
    PS2: FF-X and FF-XII, Gran Turismo 4, Gretzky NHL '06, Guitar Hero II, Jak & Daxter, Ratchet & Clank, Shadow of the Colossus, and Sly Cooper
    DS: NEW Super Mario Bros. and Pokemon Diamond

Ads