Nintendo Wii / Wii U Forum
Closed Thread
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast
    Member #
    Friends
    Wii Friend Code: $post[field5]
    6980-3796-3948-8393

No More Naruto !!!

Sorry for the Naruto fans, but this is getting out of hands... this is a wii forum, and there are a lot of threads regarded to Naruto... I know you like the series but man... keep it calm... for example I like Slipknot, but I havent done any thread about it... well please, this is just my suggestion... if u want to pay attention to this do it, if you don't, no complain for me... well, I hope you pay attention and remmember, I'm not saying naruto is a... I just say this is a wii forum and we have to continue talking about it.

Name: Juan
    FC: 4253 0727 5993

No Asking For Rep

Member #
    Friends
    1234-1234-1234-1234
    Remeber Aradium Lounge means off topic so we can talk about Naruo all we want if you dont like it dont read the post if you want to post slipnot go ahead but dont yell at is becuase we like something we dont freedom of speech man get used to it
    -No Videos in SigAs it now we will know each other till nothing remains

Turkish RPG Master RPGMasterTurk91's Avatar
    Member #
    Friends
    lord haku is very right...but arcadium isnt criticizing us, hes saying how too much about naruto is being expressed on a wii chat...but what arcadium doesnt understand is that Wii and Gamecube both have lots to do with Naruto, and thats y they belong in this chat as well; lots of ppl r curious to find out when the new naruto games r coming out for Wii and more; its not just a random thread about naruto...plus, its a good place to talk with ppl about Naruto who like Naruto as well, u know what i mean?

Member #
    Friends
    6980-3796-3948-8393
    Quote Originally Posted by RPGMasterTurk91
    lord haku is very right...but arcadium isnt criticizing us, hes saying how too much about naruto is being expressed on a wii chat...but what arcadium doesnt understand is that Wii and Gamecube both have lots to do with Naruto, and thats y they belong in this chat as well; lots of ppl r curious to find out when the new naruto games r coming out for Wii and more; its not just a random thread about naruto...plus, its a good place to talk with ppl about Naruto who like Naruto as well, u know what i mean?
    You got the point, but there are like 6 threads about Naruto wii and GCN games... I'm just saying you should stop a lil bit posting about it, maybe make a thread with ALL the related about Naruto and don't make like 6 threads about it, if the thread I say is done, I say the one who should do it is Lord Haku or SSBB_Lover.

No Asking For Rep

Member #
    Friends
    0000-0000-0000-0000
    I gotta agree with arcadium, it really IS getting out of hand, everywhere i look on the forums, is bloody 'naruto this' 'naruto that' or 'hey, lets play another bloody game, of guess what, NARUTO'

Enoch was right.

Member #
    Friends
    I totally agree, just because I think Anime is stupid/boring, but unfortuantely Lord Haku does have a point. How about this; one of you Naruto fans make like a thread that says "Naratu Official Discussion" or something to that effect, and just talk about it in there? That'll save us the pain of one stupid anime thread after another.

Got mah Wii: 2/24/08

I've missed more than 9000 shots in my career. I've lost almost 300 games. 26 times, I've been trusted to take the game winning shot and missed. I've failed over and over and over again in my life.

And that is why I succeed.
    -Michael Jordan

Member #
    Friends
    6980-3796-3948-8393
    Quote Originally Posted by DRMARIO
    I gotta agree with arcadium, it really IS getting out of hand, everywhere i look on the forums, is bloody 'naruto this' 'naruto that' or 'hey, lets play another bloody game, of guess what, NARUTO'
    That's why I'm saying to stop it and make a new thread with all the naruto stuff and erase the others...

No Asking For Rep

Member #
    Friends
    By posting this thread your bringing even more attention to Naruto, it dosen't affect/effect (whatever) me, so I don't mind, it's a pretty cool thing.
    In order to hate your enemey, you must know your enemy. (forgot who said that)
    It's okay with Naruto, just don't make repeat threads, but thats rules for the forums, so this should really be for allll subjects, Naruto just stands out between like: DS RELEEASE DATE REVEALED and RELEASE DATE REVEALED? It just dosen't seem the same, you just notice naruto because you just see Naruto

Everything in this signature except for this text was made by Wiired, he is my creator and almighty.

Turkish RPG Master RPGMasterTurk91's Avatar
    Member #
    Friends
    i agree with sovieto as well

Member #
    Friends
    1234-1234-1234-1234
    He is right maybe there should be a Naruto Section in the off topic forums it would make all threads there I think that would be eaisier what do you guys think?
    -No Videos in SigAs it now we will know each other till nothing remains

Closed Thread
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Ads