LoginRegister
Nintendo Wii / Wii U Forum
+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast
Results 11 to 20 of 22
  1. #11
    Bleach & Heroes fan. Byuakuya's Avatar
    Member #
    13437
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Location
    Soul Society
    Posts
    6,255
    Friends
    8
    Wii Friend Code: $post[field5]
    i have a W810i and its really cool. mp3 songs on the 512 pro duo is the way to go.

    The key to immortality is first living a life
    worth remembering. - Bruce Lee


    PSN ID: Byuakuya


  2. Ads


  3. #12
    HITLER ME JEZ King Wiired's Avatar
    WiiChat Writer
    Member #
    907
    Join Date
    Aug 2006
    Location
    United Kingdom Status : Stunnin'
    Posts
    5,506
    Friends
    32
    Wii Friend Code: $post[field5]
    8756-4872-6334-8478
    Quote Originally Posted by wii<33333
    hey dude go for the w850i i have it and they are amazing phones...
    great software and other extras on it you also get a 1gb mem card with it!!
    =]
    Looks sexy - though is basically phone I'm getting but my one has better camera and I'm planning on getting 2gb mem card off ebay for like 20 anyway

    Quote Originally Posted by The_Loose_Cannon
    what cellphone provider is that for? its pretty nice! but for me, ill stick to my samsung a900 and my nextel i760 (one work one personal)
    If I understand right, then I'll be getting it with ol' Vodafone - just 'cause can't be bothered with getting a new number and everything so just use my old sim and if that samsung one is that real slim folding one, then that is rather sexy

  4. #13
    Banned Sovieto's Avatar
    Member #
    883
    Join Date
    Aug 2006
    Posts
    6,586
    Friends
    4
    Wii Friend Code: $post[field5]
    looks hot and sleek, and its from sony, BUY.

    Everything in this signature except for this text was made by Wiired, he is my creator and almighty.

  5. #14
    HITLER ME JEZ King Wiired's Avatar
    WiiChat Writer
    Member #
    907
    Join Date
    Aug 2006
    Location
    United Kingdom Status : Stunnin'
    Posts
    5,506
    Friends
    32
    Wii Friend Code: $post[field5]
    8756-4872-6334-8478
    Quote Originally Posted by Sovieto
    looks hot and sleek, and its from sony, BUY.
    Haha exactly why I'm feeling it
    Just waiting for some sort of cheap Sony diss any day now

  6. #15
    The_Loose_Cannon
    Guest The_Loose_Cannon's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Wiired

    If I understand right, then I'll be getting it with ol' Vodafone - just 'cause can't be bothered with getting a new number and everything so just use my old sim and if that samsung one is that real slim folding one, then that is rather sexy
    ah yes vodafone. we dont have them here in the states but its the same as say cingular/tmobile for simcards and international phones (nextel has simcards too but its a POS for going over seas! blahhh bad experience)

    however, thats the good thing about simcards, everything transfers over not like phones without one (like if you upgrade with say verizon, youd have to transfer pics/phone numbers to the phone either through a verizon company store who has the software or USB) so time consuming.

    i checked up on the phone from www.phonescoop.com and it got phenominal reviews! i like the fact that its got the "cybershot" tag. probably takes amazing pictures.

    very neat indeed! but lemme ask you, are you paying full price for the phone as in outright or are you waiting to get an upgrade? outright price must be REALLY expensive!!!

  7. #16
    HITLER ME JEZ King Wiired's Avatar
    WiiChat Writer
    Member #
    907
    Join Date
    Aug 2006
    Location
    United Kingdom Status : Stunnin'
    Posts
    5,506
    Friends
    32
    Wii Friend Code: $post[field5]
    8756-4872-6334-8478
    Quote Originally Posted by The_Loose_Cannon
    ah yes vodafone. we dont have them here in the states but its the same as say cingular/tmobile for simcards and international phones (nextel has simcards too but its a POS for going over seas! blahhh bad experience)

    however, thats the good thing about simcards, everything transfers over not like phones without one (like if you upgrade with say verizon, youd have to transfer pics/phone numbers to the phone either through a verizon company store who has the software or USB) so time consuming.

    i checked up on the phone from www.phonescoop.com and it got phenominal reviews! i like the fact that its got the "cybershot" tag. probably takes amazing pictures.

    very neat indeed! but lemme ask you, are you paying full price for the phone as in outright or are you waiting to get an upgrade? outright price must be REALLY expensive!!!
    Ah cool stuff, and yeah that's something I really do love about it - that's I haven't found one site that has given even a remotely average review for it, everywhere's just recommended it fully and yeah, the cybershot is what is meant to be arguably the best camera phone out to date (shown in pictures taken compared to another great camera phone in another post )

    Annnd I see what you're saying with the price. Brand new here, I've seen it going for 200-300 (about $300-400 i think), but I'm sticking with good ol' eBay in which it's selling for about 100 so s'all goood just need the moola.

  8. #17
    The_Loose_Cannon
    Guest The_Loose_Cannon's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Wiired
    Ah cool stuff, and yeah that's something I really do love about it - that's I haven't found one site that has given even a remotely average review for it, everywhere's just recommended it fully and yeah, the cybershot is what is meant to be arguably the best camera phone out to date (shown in pictures taken compared to another great camera phone in another post )

    Annnd I see what you're saying with the price. Brand new here, I've seen it going for 200-300 (about $300-400 i think), but I'm sticking with good ol' eBay in which it's selling for about 100 so s'all goood just need the moola.

    ebay is really good with that but just becareful you dont get a "dummy" or a mock model lol thats happend to a friend of mine who bought an LG phone paid 200$ and got a dummy lol i called her the dummy cause she didnt read the fine print they were bidding on a fake lol (just like the rumor of that guy who bought that PSP box )

    but yeah ebay has the wholesale deals where people buy like 10 of them and throw them on Ebay for a price break. thats how i got my nextel upgrade

    as for cameras, hell yeah! cybershot kicks the poop out of all of the cameras out there and ive seen some pretty good ones. i had the T1 that i got from radioshack it was discontinued and probably the best camera ive ever owned since the previous one i had was a HP blugh!


    and ratings? go to www.cnet.com they have consumer ratings for virtually EVERYTHING. thats how i know about what electronics to get its really helpful and its not stupid ratings either where its like "OMG THIS IS SO FING STUPID I WASTED MY MONEY!!!" its actual well thought out pros and cons by the general public its great.

    check it out

  9. #18
    HITLER ME JEZ King Wiired's Avatar
    WiiChat Writer
    Member #
    907
    Join Date
    Aug 2006
    Location
    United Kingdom Status : Stunnin'
    Posts
    5,506
    Friends
    32
    Wii Friend Code: $post[field5]
    8756-4872-6334-8478
    Quote Originally Posted by The_Loose_Cannon
    ebay is really good with that but just becareful you dont get a "dummy" or a mock model lol thats happend to a friend of mine who bought an LG phone paid 200$ and got a dummy lol i called her the dummy cause she didnt read the fine print they were bidding on a fake lol (just like the rumor of that guy who bought that PSP box )

    but yeah ebay has the wholesale deals where people buy like 10 of them and throw them on Ebay for a price break. thats how i got my nextel upgrade

    as for cameras, hell yeah! cybershot kicks the poop out of all of the cameras out there and ive seen some pretty good ones. i had the T1 that i got from radioshack it was discontinued and probably the best camera ive ever owned since the previous one i had was a HP blugh!


    and ratings? go to www.cnet.com they have consumer ratings for virtually EVERYTHING. thats how i know about what electronics to get its really helpful and its not stupid ratings either where its like "OMG THIS IS SO FING STUPID I WASTED MY MONEY!!!" its actual well thought out pros and cons by the general public its great.

    check it out
    nice to see you were so supportive of your friend but haha yeah I'll watch out

    I'd never even heard of CyberShot til this phone tbh, so I did a wee bit of research in which I found a bunch of great looking cameras

    And thanks a bunch, I'll check the site out now and have a read through, tis always good to have more of an essay elaborating on certain views on it, instead of the likes of 'THIS IS 1337 PHONEAGE - GREAT CAMERA THO BAD MENU' sorta thing, doesn't really tell me what's good or what's bad, which I've found alot with the reviews I've seen. Thanks again

  10. #19
    The_Loose_Cannon
    Guest The_Loose_Cannon's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Wiired
    nice to see you were so supportive of your friend but haha yeah I'll watch out

    I'd never even heard of CyberShot til this phone tbh, so I did a wee bit of research in which I found a bunch of great looking cameras

    And thanks a bunch, I'll check the site out now and have a read through, tis always good to have more of an essay elaborating on certain views on it, instead of the likes of 'THIS IS 1337 PHONEAGE - GREAT CAMERA THO BAD MENU' sorta thing, doesn't really tell me what's good or what's bad, which I've found alot with the reviews I've seen. Thanks again
    no problem

    yeah youll read on the site it tells you WHY the menu set up is bad or WHY the sound quality is low. thats why i like the site. very helpful.

    also rates video games too! whod a thought

  11. #20
    Slowly drifting away zeon9881's Avatar
    Member #
    7341
    Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Location
    My PSN is zein9881
    Posts
    1,426
    Friends
    0
    Wii Friend Code: $post[field5]
    7428-8550-5786-2492
    my cousin has that phone(he got 4 months ago)


    Quote by: Danny_c from Ps3forums

    no thanks. i could not care less about home. its a very neat idea, but i didnt buy a video game system to enter a "virtual" world.

Ads

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts

Search tags for this page

hitler theme for k800i
,

theme k800i hitler

,
wii chat sony ericsson
Click on a term to search for related topics.