LoginRegister
Nintendo Wii / Wii U Forum
+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Thread: DS vs. PSP

Member #
    Friends
    Wii Friend Code: $post[field5]
    I think DS is better, with the wii to DS connection there will be more useage of the wii fi capabilities, plus the touch pad, mic, double screen, Wi-Fi, cool colors, and mario games make it the supperior handheld.

Lets go nintendo!
    http://www.vgcharts.org/ngwars.php

2. Ads

WWE ON Wii!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! BiZZaRe's Avatar
    Member #
    Friends
    6969-6969-6969-6969
    Definately a PSP!!!

Way better games/graphics not to metion "WWE SMACKDOWN vs RAW 2007" is on it!!!

Lets go nintendo!
    Damn there's no thumsdown smilies!

LET'S GO SONY Handheld!!!
    UNI6T9
    P.S. CHIKZ ONLY!!!

I GOT A JAR OF DIRT. surfinrach90's Avatar
    Member #
    Friends
    Well as much as I'd like to say DS I think I got to say PSP for your long journey..the DS can play movies but it's complicated for people who don't know how to, while you just pop the disk thingy in the PSP and off ya go. So with the graphics and the easy ability to play movies I'd go with the PSP.

Member #
    Friends
    0554-7647-3242-2709
    Quote Originally Posted by BiZZaRe
    Definately a PSP!!!

Way better games/graphics not to metion "WWE SMACKDOWN vs RAW 2007" is on it!!!

Damn there's no thumsdown smilies!

LET'S GO SONY Handheld!!!
    WCW vs. The World was the only good wrestling game...

Proud Wii-S3 owner
    PS3: Guitar Hero III, Heavenly Sword, Lair, Oblivion, Resistance:Fall of Man, Motorstorm, Skate
    Wii: Call of Duty 3, Excite Truck, Mario Party 8, Red Steel, Sonic & the Secret Rings
    SSX Blur, Super Mario Galaxy, Super Paper Mario, WiiPlay, WiiSports, Zelda: Twilight Princess
    PS2: FF-X and FF-XII, Gran Turismo 4, Gretzky NHL '06, Guitar Hero II, Jak & Daxter, Ratchet & Clank, Shadow of the Colossus, and Sly Cooper
    DS: NEW Super Mario Bros. and Pokemon Diamond

hackable1993.piczo.com wii_kid_1993's Avatar
    Member #
    Friends

the psp all the way

the psp all the way and if you like mario you can get the snes emulator and play mario roms
    Attached Images

Member #
    Friends
    Quote Originally Posted by wii_kid_1993
    the psp all the way and if you like mario you can get the snes emulator and play mario roms
    i`ll say "if you want to play psp games just buy a ps2 it`s the same thing xD"
    Wii`ve Got The Power
    Wii Are Divine
    Wii Have The Guts To Follow The Sign
    Extracting Tensions From Sources Unknown
    Wii Are The ones To Cover The Throne

Member #
    Friends
    if you dont have an ipod and/or portable movie player
    get a psp
    if you do, get a ds

Everything in this signature except for this text was made by Wiired, he is my creator and almighty.

WiiChat Moderator
    Member #
    Friends
    1234-1234-1234-1234
    DS....you may be too "mature" for Pokemon games, but there's two new ones coming out soon for the DS (I believe before your trip). That aside, I still think that the DS beats the PSP, the game selection is awesome. Graphics are worse (we all used to play GBA 24/7...DS is still about 50 times better. It looks as good as a gamecube), but that isn't a big deal unless you're a graphics freak (which I don't think you are, considering you got a Wii). Battery life, dual screen, touchy touchy, blah blah blah; all that's awesome too.

My spine is totally straight, where as most of ya'll have a nice little curve at the top (you can't tell by looking at me physically, it's something you have to feel), so my neck is in constant pain. Long story short, I can't watch movies because I just can't look down that long or whatever; so I can't really give you an evaluation on that particular feature, but I do know you can play movies, music, etc. on the DS.

Super Moderator - PM me if you have any issues.

We Want Young Blood.

Member #
    Friends
    Quote Originally Posted by Nfanboy
    If you are critizising Nintendo then leave this site. I don't like Sony or MS fans on a Nintendo site. That's just wrong.

DS bye the way.
    Sorry, but if ya dont want critizisim then why have the other consoles such as playstation and xbox.

Duh! ya just asking for it.

Does it reali matter wots beta than wot, people will always share different views on these consoles.

Tony Hawks Sk8land : 2105 6850 6290 Metroid Prime Hunters : 3909 5713 4051 Tetris : 0387 8218 2145 Pokemon Pearl: 0946 0491 6457 Legend of Zelda PH : 1890 9456 8452
    Worms 2 : Mortal Kombat : Blade The Blade :
    Mario Vs DK : Racer Create and Drive : List all codes up soon

Member #
    Friends
    Quote Originally Posted by ssbb_lover
    DS....you may be too "mature" for Pokemon games, but there's two new ones coming out soon for the DS (I believe before your trip). That aside, I still think that the DS beats the PSP, the game selection is awesome. Graphics are worse (we all used to play GBA 24/7...DS is still about 50 times better. It looks as good as a gamecube), but that isn't a big deal unless you're a graphics freak (which I don't think you are, considering you got a Wii). Battery life, dual screen, touchy touchy, blah blah blah; all that's awesome too.

My spine is totally straight, where as most of ya'll have a nice little curve at the top (you can't tell by looking at me physically, it's something you have to feel), so my neck is in constant pain. Long story short, I can't watch movies because I just can't look down that long or whatever; so I can't really give you an evaluation on that particular feature, but I do know you can play movies, music, etc. on the DS.
    ds looks as good as a gamecube?
    psp dosent even have gamecube-par graphics
    ds is n64 level with few advancments in certin areas

Everything in this signature except for this text was made by Wiired, he is my creator and almighty.

Ads