Nintendo Wii / Wii U Forum
+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4

Thread: DS vs. PSP

Member #
    Friends
    Wii Friend Code: $post[field5]
    Quote Originally Posted by bitchslap
    oh my god.. please do yourself a favor and dont get a ds its so bad... i had like 6 games and most sucked i think ds is pothetic psp has better games,graphics,looks. and you can listen to music and movies. im planning to get one next month
    If the DS is so bad, then why is it selling like crazy while the PSP is eating the crumbs? Also, you cannot say that the PSP has "better" games. How are they better? The DS games aren't "better" than the PSP either.

Farid: I agree with you. I think it's stupid to watch a movie on such a small screen. Just watch it on a big screen! Some movies like Star Wars NEED big screens lest the special effects go unnoticed. I wouldn't watch movies on the DS either if it could.
    Now playing: Phoenix Wright, Picross
    Wishlist: No More Heroes, SSBB, Disaster: DOC, Fire Emblem DS, Tales of Symphonia 2
    UGa football (11-2): Sugar Bowl Champs

2. Ads

Member #
    Friends
    5880-1161-5752-5548
    meh. Ds hands down. PsP is eating the DS's dust, and IMO has horrable games, they arent even fun.
    "The person next to you is a warrior and the space that appears empty is a secret door to another world? You either dismiss it, or you accept that there is much more to the world than you think " - Miyamoto

Member #
    Friends
    well i won 500 hundred dollars on a dollar scratch of ticket a few months ago... i could have gotten the psp and a ton of games/ accesories... but instead i bought a ds lite, and three games new mario,metroid prime hunters, and children of mana, since then i have boughten more, my brother got a psp for x mas and got like 9 or 10 games for it, his psp is now sitting in his closet, because the games he beat the games that he bought... and doesnt have anything that he is dyin to get... he has started buying ds games tho and plays it every time im at work. If you like videogames that are fun inexpensive and innovative, buy a ds, if you want a system that has flashy commercials expensive games and tons of bells and whistles get a psp.

WiiChat Moderator
    Member #
    Friends
    1234-1234-1234-1234
    I'm surprised he hasn't made a decision by now...

Super Moderator - PM me if you have any issues.

We Want Young Blood.

Guru of everything Ninty wezeles's Avatar
    Member #
    Friends
    6074-3351-1151-1701
    ive had them both... both are great for there own thing... but for the most in the system its the psp.. you get movies,music,online.. etc..

ds fun games cheep.. its all about gaming with the wifi youc an play with anyone..

two different systems both are excellent like sovieto said

if you dont have an ipod and/or portable movie player
    get a psp
    if you do, get a ds

i personally dont use it much my wife plays them more than anything.. i want an all in one device.. i use my phone for movies,music,phone,internet,email,messenger... if only it also could play games well..

eaither apple needs to merge with nintendo make the iphone+DS

or nokia needs to merge with sony make the ngage+psp

the first one to get me an all in one gadget that works well and is not bigger than a book wins..

Member #
    Friends
    0554-7647-3242-2709
    I made the decision yesterday that when I do I will probably get a DS. Cheaper and more games I am interested in. My g/f said she might be able to get me a PSP for free through some people we know...LEGALLY

Proud Wii-S3 owner
    PS3: Guitar Hero III, Heavenly Sword, Lair, Oblivion, Resistance:Fall of Man, Motorstorm, Skate
    Wii: Call of Duty 3, Excite Truck, Mario Party 8, Red Steel, Sonic & the Secret Rings
    SSX Blur, Super Mario Galaxy, Super Paper Mario, WiiPlay, WiiSports, Zelda: Twilight Princess
    PS2: FF-X and FF-XII, Gran Turismo 4, Gretzky NHL '06, Guitar Hero II, Jak & Daxter, Ratchet & Clank, Shadow of the Colossus, and Sly Cooper
    DS: NEW Super Mario Bros. and Pokemon Diamond

Member #
    Friends
    I played both, and have to admit...there's no comparation between PSP and DS. PSP is a lot more fun(DS is obnoxious) , lot more graphics (PRO EVO soccer in DS sounds ridiculous), lot more practical (can you ever transfer a full game to your friend's DS? Your DS got a camera or a GPS?)

so..that's it...resuming

Member #
    Friends
    0554-7647-3242-2709
    I reserved my copy of Pokemon Diamond today. If that tells you which one I chose.

Proud Wii-S3 owner
    PS3: Guitar Hero III, Heavenly Sword, Lair, Oblivion, Resistance:Fall of Man, Motorstorm, Skate
    Wii: Call of Duty 3, Excite Truck, Mario Party 8, Red Steel, Sonic & the Secret Rings
    SSX Blur, Super Mario Galaxy, Super Paper Mario, WiiPlay, WiiSports, Zelda: Twilight Princess
    PS2: FF-X and FF-XII, Gran Turismo 4, Gretzky NHL '06, Guitar Hero II, Jak & Daxter, Ratchet & Clank, Shadow of the Colossus, and Sly Cooper

WiiChat Moderator
    Member #
    Friends
    1234-1234-1234-1234
    Quote Originally Posted by Jorge
    I reserved my copy of Pokemon Diamond today. If that tells you which one I chose.
    YA! Go Jorge. Once we both win the game and raise are Poke's we should battle. I don't like to toot my own horn...but I own at Pokemon.

Super Moderator - PM me if you have any issues.

We Want Young Blood.

Member #
    Friends
    0554-7647-3242-2709
    I never beat Red, but I did get pretty far. I made it to the Gym Leader Tournament (I think that is about what it was called). After trying 5 or 6 times I gave up. Those were 45 minute battles ON A GAMEBOY. We WILL battle and I WILL win.

Proud Wii-S3 owner

+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4

Ads