LoginRegister
Nintendo Wii / Wii U Forum
+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast
Results 11 to 20 of 28

Thread: I'm sorry :(

  1. #11
    The_Loose_Cannon
    Guest The_Loose_Cannon's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Tacos
    Thanks for your advice LC. I am just a bit confused right now. Also, it doesn't help that she just lost her job. And that she has always had jealousy issues. She told me that she had been screwed over by guys for her whole life (she really has) and that now, I am doing the same. I just feel so awful, I don't want to be put in the same group as the rest of those guys. I really care about her.

    You have to admit that you would be mad too if you found that stuff. It is also hard though, because I am mad that she went through my stuff, but feel like I can't say anything because if what she found.

    youre welcome

    i can understand your confusion and you have every right to feel bewildered right now, but, dont let outside circumstances come between you and your relationship with this girl.

    because she lost her job doesnt give her the right to waste her productivity in looking for a new job inwhich she goes through your stuff. in the time it took her to snoop through worthless emails, she could of filled out an application online to a retail chainstore for a new job or wtvr you kids apply for for jobs.

    and also, ive been screwed over by guys i mean who hasnt! guys can say the same about us girls too. i think everyone here can share a horror story about an unfaithful situation. i can and boy howdy ive seen my share of them as well from 3rd party view. i know i would be peturbed about the situation had i found my boyfriend with pictures of some random girl on the internet but how do i know this isnt just some pics a friend sent? my boyfriends friend down south sends TONS of pics of naked chicks and sex videos to him (this is a guy btw) and they look like personal home videos so what if one day his friend from down south sends this video and i didnt know what it was and i opened it and saw some girl giving a BJ to some guy but you dont see the guys face. am i gunna automatically assume its him and this girl or something wacked out like that?!! come on this girl is no detective i suspect.

    i think shes watching way too much maury/daytime talk shows. she deff needs to get out of the house.

  2. #12
    Jet-Set-Jesse En4Neo's Avatar
    Member #
    16323
    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Posts
    1,744
    Friends
    0
    Wii Friend Code: $post[field5]
    I disagree with LC, just because your relationship was online doesn't mean it wasn't real. Even if you did treat your relationship as a fantasy, you still should've made sure she was ok with it first.

    So my advice is to make it up to her by humiliating yourself infront of her, her friends, and other people.

  3. #13
    Butterfly Kisses WiiGirl2006's Avatar
    Member #
    14890
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Location
    Exeter PA
    Posts
    172
    Friends
    2
    Wii Friend Code: $post[field5]
    8674-6414-6050-2160
    Oh boy here we go

  4. #14
    The_Loose_Cannon
    Guest The_Loose_Cannon's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by En4Neo
    I disagree with LC, just because your relationship was online doesn't mean it wasn't real. Even if you did treat your relationship as a fantasy, you still should've made sure she was ok with it first.

    So my advice is to make it up to her by humiliating yourself infront of her, her friends, and other people.
    i know what youre trying to say. but this wasnt like an eharmony.com thing or jdate.com. this was just a random online find. 2 people talking because of common interest and it became something it probably and more than likely shouldnt of had.

    or this is just some ploy for dateline

    but in all seriousness, if this was an eharmony thing where you pay for a membership and go on blind dates and talk online thats another thing because thats the start of a relationship

    this was 2 people in random locations who more than likely will NEVER see eachother whatsoever due to circumstances that stop them from such.

  5. #15
    Jet-Set-Jesse En4Neo's Avatar
    Member #
    16323
    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Posts
    1,744
    Friends
    0
    Wii Friend Code: $post[field5]
    Quote Originally Posted by The_Loose_Cannon
    i know what youre trying to say. but this wasnt like an eharmony.com thing or jdate.com. this was just a random online find. 2 people talking because of common interest and it became something it probably and more than likely shouldnt of had.

    or this is just some ploy for dateline

    but in all seriousness, if this was an eharmony thing where you pay for a membership and go on blind dates and talk online thats another thing because thats the start of a relationship

    this was 2 people in random locations who more than likely will NEVER see eachother whatsoever due to circumstances that stop them from such.
    Oh I forgot, online relationships can't be real unless it's organized by some popular love site that involves money like eharmony. Then it'll be surely real!

    Maybe he was just fooling around, but he still did mess up. Who knows if the fun-fun fantasy relationship could've grown into something more. It has happened to friends of mine before.

  6. #16
    Banned Tacos's Avatar
    Member #
    3031
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Posts
    221
    Friends
    0
    Wii Friend Code: $post[field5]
    LC, this wasn't just some stupid job. This was the start of a career (she is older than you).

    GREAT, now she just told me that she started smoking again because of this whole thing....and she was doing so good.


    Also, please realize that this IS my girlfriend (At least until she decides to dump me) so please don't say rude comments like calling her an idiot.

  7. #17
    The_Loose_Cannon
    Guest The_Loose_Cannon's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by En4Neo
    Oh I forgot, online relationships can't be real unless it's organized by some popular love site that involves money like eharmony. Then it'll be surely real!

    Maybe he was just fooling around, but he still did mess up. Who knows if the fun-fun fantasy relationship could've grown into more. It's happened to friends of mine before.
    lmfao youre lucky i like you neo but no seriously, again i see your point with commericialized websites. only reason i say its "real" is because its guarenteed youll get who it is on the other end. they are pretty strict and you need to verify. thats what i mean

    however, i know a couple who got met and got married on a weapons forum! but it was also a public/team (IE payed membership to access certain forums on the site) website.

    i dont think he messed up whatsoever. how old was your friend? tell me he was atleast old enough to buy a plane ticket if it was out of state lol

  8. #18
    Banned Tacos's Avatar
    Member #
    3031
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Posts
    221
    Friends
    0
    Wii Friend Code: $post[field5]
    Also, the idea here was to get some ideas of what to do to make it up to her. I feel like there is nothing. She said that she doesn't feel like she can trust me. And she said she doesn't want to see me. Would it be bad to go to her house with flowers, or should I respect her, and stay away until she is ready to talk?

  9. #19
    The_Loose_Cannon
    Guest The_Loose_Cannon's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Tacos
    LC, this wasn't just some stupid job. This was the start of a career (she is older than you).

    GREAT, now she just told me that she started smoking again because of this whole thing....and she was doing so good.


    Also, please realize that this IS my girlfriend (At least until she decides to dump me) so please don't say rude comments like calling her an idiot.
    ok then im sorry, there was no further ellaboration on what type of job this was or verifcation on her age.

    and yeah they all smoke when things to bad (i know i do) but shes doing things to make you feel like shit. that makes her stupid.

    im not calling her an idiot per say. im saying shes idiotic for the way shes handling the situation. dumbass seems to come to mind BUT that doesnt make her overall personality/deposition a complete idiot. she can be a genious but look how she handeled the situation? oh yeah thats right starting world war 3 and making you feel like a pervert.

    so again i appologize for offending you BUT you gotta see where im comming from because she is being stupid about it. come on an email over some random girl? maturity maturity maturity

  10. #20
    I love my wii!!! chain blade's Avatar
    Member #
    13597
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Location
    Virginia,Co.cavan Ireland
    Posts
    865
    Friends
    0
    Wii Friend Code: $post[field5]
    3762-5070-6059-6459
    Get over it,you dont even know her!!!!!!!!


    Currently own:Wii,wii sports,Legend of Zelda,
    wii play,2 nunchucks,2 wiimotes

    Wii username:Gary Wii friend code:3762-5070-6059-6438 PM if you add me and i'll add you

Ads

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts