Nintendo Wii / Wii U Forum
+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast

Thread: Confusion

Member #
    Friends
    Wii Friend Code: $post[field5]
    1234-1234-1234-1234
    i could not care less if my mates didnt have a wii anyway thats changing all my mates who had their eye on the 360 i told them to have a shoot of the wii and BAM! now they fight over who will get theirs first

KEEP IT THE BEST IS STILL TO COME
    PS3 now, sorry Wii. You gather dust.

Member #
    Friends
    Quote Originally Posted by Wiired
    I understand what you're both saying, and ironically that's how I feel too. But it's the fact that I don't play the Wii now, and haven't for some time. Whereas there are games that are already out on 360 which I'd really want to be playing - Fifa being one of my favourite franchises (don't ask me why )
    Another answer you guys might be able to give me - is how to make enough money for a 360 quickly then I could have both and be more than happy

To Sov : Don't tempt me :@@@@@@@
    well, try to sell your wii on ebay if possible and if they still make profit on used ones
    or try to find someone who would want to buy it for 250 (since it is out of stock and used)
    and how i see it if you get just fifa and gears, youll be set for a LONG time
    just gears and a couple arcade games is more than enough for me
    i play gears pretty much all the time, and it was the first game i bought with my 360
    i have rainbow six and halo 2, i played rainbow six for about a week before i wanted to go back to gears, and i just rarely play halo 2 at all
    so get Fifa, get Gears, and get a 360, and youll be set..
    the games arent like wii sports or wario ware that get boring in a matter of days, only to crack them out once in awhile when your friends come over
    btw, you gotta get live too! if you dont get live right away then i say ignore gears

Everything in this signature except for this text was made by Wiired, he is my creator and almighty.

Member #
    Friends
    1234-1234-1234-1234
    well actually soveito your wrong wii-sports has lasted me 3 months and warioware has lasted me around 2 months

and i still play them both

WiiChat Writer
    Member #
    Friends
    8756-4872-6334-8478
    Quote Originally Posted by Squall7
    Sell your body? Lol.

If you're a student, wait til the next lot of student loan (or EMA).
    If you're on JSA, save up the money.
    Other than that, not sure...
    ...Move in with a friend that already has a 360! Best of both worlds! Lol.

If there's a GAME or something near you, you could try and apply for a job there, mentioning in the interview that you're saving up for a 360, possibly from their shop!

I never get in the situation of what to sell, as I always keep my old consoles. Every now and again, I like to crack open the N64 and play Goldeneye or Perfect Dark.
    Haha thanks for the suggestions. And in September, I'll start getting 30 a week. *IDEA* Whata idea. Sell my Wii now while I can still get a profit right? Then when I get 30 a week in September, Wii's will be cheaper on eBay, and all the good games would been out for a few months and cheaper (aka Mario Galaxy, Sonic, Brawl etc..) and I'll be able to get them all (my current fave idea ) 'cause I really wanna keep a Wii, but want 360 for other reasons too (I sound evar so greedy )

And to Sovieto : I'd def get Live straight away - one of the main reasons I want 360

Member #
    Friends
    Quote Originally Posted by Wii_BrEnDo2007
    well actually soveito your wrong wii-sports has lasted me 3 months and warioware has lasted me around 2 months

and i still play them both
    right
    question: do you play them by yourself?
    another: when you get home, is what you want to do is to get some time in with those games?
    yet another: at school or whatever, do you think: man i want to just go and play wii sports

if the anwser to all of these is Yes, your a liar
    if their all No, (which you probably wont admit) then obviously they havent lasted you 2 months
    i really dont need anwsers, those are just ones you can keep to yourself and know the truth behind them too
    have fun with yourself knowing the anwsers to those

@wiired
    theres also a lot of brits you play, A LOT..so you wont always have to play with "stupid fat americans"

Everything in this signature except for this text was made by Wiired, he is my creator and almighty.

Member #
    Friends
    1234-1234-1234-1234
    Quote Originally Posted by Sovieto
    right
    another: when you get home, is what you want to do is to get some time in with those games?
    yet another: at school or whatever, do you think: man i want to just go and play wii sports

if their all No, (which you probably wont admit) then obviously they havent lasted you 2 months
    i really dont need anwsers, those are just ones you can keep to yourself and know the truth behind them too

@wiired
    theres also a lot of brits you play, A LOT..so you wont always have to play with "stupid fat americans"

i play them with my little bro AND by myself and no of course i dont say man i cant wait to play wiisports cause instead of playing videogames i prefer to play football(soccer to americans) but i do like playing warioware on my own determened to beat my mates record on jimmy t (223) and by the way dont accuse me of being a liar cause im not i like my wii big deal.Deal with it.I would prefer a wii over 360 anyday and dont accuse me again by calling me a fan-boy cause i was gonna buy a 360 for my aunties house

Member #
    Friends
    Quote Originally Posted by Wii_BrEnDo2007
    i play them with my little bro AND by myself and no of course i dont say man i cant wait to play wiisports cause instead of playing videogames i prefer to play football(soccer to americans) but i do like playing warioware on my own determened to beat my mates record on jimmy t (223) and by the way dont accuse me of being a liar cause im not i like my wii big deal.Deal with it.I would prefer a wii over 360 anyday and dont accuse me again by calling me a fan-boy cause i was gonna buy a 360 for my aunties house
    well i never called you a liar
    but i really didnt need anwsers
    but gratz to you, one of the few it looks like that plays their wii regularly?
    cause after seeing that: How often do you play your Wii thread or whatever, it became apparent of this sort of thing

WiiChat Writer
    Member #
    Friends
    8756-4872-6334-8478
    Quote Originally Posted by Sovieto
    right

@wiired
    Tbh, initally I'll look forward to talking to the americans on microphone just taking piss outta em - like my friend today told me he spoke to someone who sounded like a frog so will be a laugh.

What you guys think of my idea I said above? Where I sell Wii now while I can get a profit, get 360, then in september when I'm making moola, buy a Wii for cheaper if I feel I still want to (such as for Brawl)?

Member #
    Friends
    1234-1234-1234-1234
    i highly dout the price will go down on the wii

Member #
    Friends
    Quote Originally Posted by Wiired
    Tbh, initally I'll look forward to talking to the americans on microphone just taking piss outta em - like my friend today told me he spoke to someone who sounded like a frog so will be a laugh.

What you guys think of my idea I said above? Where I sell Wii now while I can get a profit, get 360, then in september when I'm making moola, buy a Wii for cheaper if I feel I still want to (such as for Brawl)?
    good plan, do it, ASAP, faster = get your 360 faster and join the online sensation (those last 4 words were stolen from south park xD) and youll make the best profit out of your wii
    british people are awesome to play with, bad thing is the lag =[
    i love british accents cause their so different from american and its funny when they try to dish you out

Ads