Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast

Thread: Confusion

WiiChat Writer
    Member #
    Friends
    Wii Friend Code: $post[field5]
    8756-4872-6334-8478
    Quote Originally Posted by Sovieto
    good plan, do it, ASAP, faster = get your 360 faster and join the online sensation (those last 4 words were stolen from south park xD) and youll make the best profit out of your wii
    british people are awesome to play with, bad thing is the lag =[
    i love british accents cause their so different from american and its funny when they try to dish you out
    Aaah you're not british we can take piss outta eachother then and yeah I think that's what I'll do, my Dad ain't too happy though, 'cause he suggested I sold straight away and made like £300 profit, but there you go. I'm most likely gonna sell and buy later.

P.S, by price going down I meant on eBay. Currently I could probably make a very small profit, whereas by Chirstmas I could probably by a Wii for about £120 off there.
    Last edited by King Wiired; 03-14-2007 at 03:56 PM.

Member #
    Friends
    Quote Originally Posted by Wiired
    Aaah you're not british we can take piss outta eachother then and yeah I think that's what I'll do, my Dad ain't too happy though, 'cause he suggested I sold straight away and made like £300 profit, but there you go. I'm most likely gonna sell and buy later.

P.S, by price going down I meant on eBay. Currently I could probably make a very small profit, whereas by Chirstmas I could probably by a Wii for about £120 off there.
    yes my mom suggested the same
    she said would i rather have it now or wait and have $200-300
    but with the hype i was giving i thought she was crazy
    guess they would know what to do in these situations, theyve been around the block, i regret not listening to her =[

and i know it was a typo, but that sounded so wrong....
    we can take piss outta eachother.......................

again: .................................................. ..................

Everything in this signature except for this text was made by Wiired, he is my creator and almighty.

Member #
    Friends
    Im really convicning, but I will keep this as less biast as possible.

I would keep it, gamecube has FIFA, and wii is getting super mario strikers, and pro evo. and mabey a FIFA of it's own. Gears of war is crap (plays queers of war video) Boring simple FPS. The wii screams FPS already hitting off with highly hyped metroid 3, red steel, no more heros(Semai FPS), ect. As for your controller rant. Gaemcube and wiimote + nunchuck is all you need. I don't think there is a single game were you MUST use the classic.

If your a popular vote guy:
    -Wii selling 5 million in 5 months, xbox got a year and a half head start and still only sold 9.40 million.
    -3 party dashed off to wii and some to 360. As nintendo sells its already fraud "kiddie" name
    -gamecube controller will be used in some games, wiimote will be used in some games. Balance.
    -Wii is getting loaded with FPS. Some even online.

Member #
    Friends
    Quote Originally Posted by Wiitendo
    Im really convicning, but I will keep this as less biast as possible.

I would keep it, gamecube has FIFA, and wii is getting super mario strikers, and pro evo. and mabey a FIFA of it's own. Gears of war is crap (plays queers of war video) Boring simple FPS. The wii screams FPS already hitting off with highly hyped metroid 3, red steel, no more heros(Semai FPS), ect. As for your controller rant. Gaemcube and wiimote + nunchuck is all you need. I don't think there is a single game were you MUST use the classic.

If your a popular vote guy:
    -Wii selling 5 million in 5 months, xbox got a year and a half head start and still only sold 9.40 million.
    -3 party dashed off to wii and some to 360. As nintendo sells its already fraud "kiddie" name
    -gamecube controller will be used in some games, wiimote will be used in some games. Balance.
    -Wii is getting loaded with FPS. Some even online.
    where to start
    m$ has sold 10 million already
    wii isnt that loaded at all with FPSs, and online hasnt been confirmed for any + online would probably blow
    gears of war isnt even a fps..and youve probably havent played it or suck at it so you have no reason to hate it, and queers of war was made because all of the people at the office were playing it all night.........

i appreciate the attempt at not trying to sound bias though

Everything in this signature except for this text was made by Wiired, he is my creator and almighty.

Member #
    Friends
    where to start
    m$ has sold 10 million already
    wii isnt that loaded at all with FPSs, and online hasnt been confirmed for any + online would probably blow
    gears of war isnt even a fps..and youve probably havent played it or suck at it so you have no reason to hate it, and queers of war was made because all of the people at the office were playing it all night.........

i appreciate the attempt at not trying to sound bias though
    Please don't be a sore loser. MS hasent sold 10 million xbox 360s a common mistake. Vg charts, and nexgen wars allong with 1pu, IGN, and I THINK some gamespot news and interviews said so too. Gears of war is a FPS of a sort, it just sucks. Graphics are the only thing the xbox truly has. BTW 360 has any online game? oh yeah gears of war and....... and halo. and and and? nothing eles. Wii got released when? November 19 2006. Xbox 360 got released when?November 22nd 2005 how many online? big number huh kid. Wii going to have how many online THIS SUMMER? at least 3 or 4. Don't try to debate without facts.

Member #
    Friends
    Please don't be a sore loser. MS hasent sold 10 million xbox 360s a common mistake. Vg charts, and nexgen wars allong with 1pu, IGN, and I THINK some gamespot news and interviews said so too. Gears of war is a FPS of a sort, it just sucks. Graphics are the only thing the xbox truly has. BTW 360 has any online game? oh yeah gears of war and....... and halo. and and and? nothing eles. Wii got released when? November 19 2006. Xbox 360 got released when?November 22nd 2005 how many online? big number huh kid. Wii going to have how many online THIS SUMMER? at least 3 or 4. Don't try to debate without facts.
    yadada fanboy
    it has, m$ said they shipped 10mil which is sold which is..if you do the math, 10 million sold
    and those were such fanboy remarks after that im not even going to bother replying to them

WiiChat Moderator
    Member #
    Friends
    1234-1234-1234-1234
    and those were such fanboy remarks after that im not even going to bother replying to them
    And so I will.
    Listen, dude. I'm a Nintendo fanboy and i'm going to debate against you on the side of the Xboxers.

I'm not informed on the selling of units, all I know is nextgenwars said 9.[something] million; that doesn't mean anything.

GoW isn't an FPS...not even close. In case you didn't know, FPS means First Person Shooter....in other words you're looking through the eyes of your character. Tell me, is this 'FPS'?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FBlVCP5v5Wc
    Sorry enough to say, i've never seen GoW gameplay till I watched that vid....that game looks incredible

360 doesn't have 2 games online, go to your local store. Look at the games. How many say "Xbox Live" on them? And as many as you count, that's not even all of them. Wii doesn't have any online yet, and even when we do get it, it's gonna suck (unfortunately); but it'll sitll be awesome to kick online SSBB ass.

Don't you come up with your so called 'facts', because I believe that 'facts' that are made up are called fiction....?

I'm sure Sovieto is surprised seeing me stand up for the 360....but Wiitendo, you're an extremely biased Nintendo fanboy. At least i'm an incy bit fair.
    Last edited by ssbb_lover; 03-14-2007 at 05:40 PM.

Super Moderator - PM me if you have any issues.

We Want Young Blood.

Member #
    Friends
    Quote Originally Posted by ssbb_lover
    And so I will.

Listen, dude. I'm a Nintendo fanboy and i'm going to debate against you on the side of the Xboxers.

I'm not informed on the selling of units, all I know is nextgenwars said 9.[something] million; that doesn't mean anything.

GoW isn't an FPS...not even close. In case you didn't know, FPS means First Person Shooter....in other words you're looking through the eyes of your character. Tell me, is this 'FPS'?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FBlVCP5v5Wc
    Sorry enough to say, i've never seen GoW gameplay till I watched that vid....that game looks incredible

360 doesn't have 2 games online, go to your local store. Look at the games. How many say "Xbox Live" on them? And as many as you count, that's not even all of them. Wii doesn't have any online yet, and even when we do get it, it's gonna suck (unfortunately); but it'll sitll be awesome to kick online SSBB ass.

Don't you come up with your so called 'facts', because I believe that 'facts' that are made up are called fiction....?

I'm sure Sovieto is surprised seeing me stand up for the 360....but Wiitendo, you're an extremely biased Nintendo fanboy. At least i'm an incy bit fair.
    wow rock on man

WiiChat Moderator
    Member #
    Friends
    1234-1234-1234-1234
    wow rock on man
    I've been converted.

Super Moderator - PM me if you have any issues.

We Want Young Blood.

Member #
    Friends
    Quote Originally Posted by ssbb_lover
    I've been converted.
    lol but also man, if you think that is awesome..that was only made 7 days after the game came out
    now its crazy as shit, shotguns blaring everywhere you turn

heres a video thats more up to date and is what online is like
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nZtvMpdbdzA&NR
    Last edited by Sovieto; 03-14-2007 at 05:56 PM.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast

Ads