[Put in this section due to not being able to decide between Wii section and 360 ]
Right, I never thought I'd be saying this (a few months ago I would even have dreamt of it) but... I'm thinking about selling my Wii for a 360. There, I said it.
Reasons why I'd want to:
- I must of played my Wii a good 2 or 3 times since 2007 has started
- Xbox 360 has Fifa - a game that I've always loved and is great to play with friends
- Gears of War - I have so many friends that have a 360 with this game, and all play online, and none of my friends have a Wii
- Graphics - Graphics were never something that I went for. But comparing Wii Sports to Fifa on 360, makes it kinda mindblowing how much better 360 graphics are, though there is nothing wrong with Wii graphics at all
- Last reason being the control, I love playing with the Wiimote, it's so much fun. Though I don't like the fact you have to buy 3 different controllers/attachments, in which to play certain games, and the likes of Zelda gets really annoying when you have to swing your arm every time you want to swing your sword yet you press a button to move forward which can get annoying.
Reasons I wouldn't wanna sell up:
- Wii franchises - Wii has a bunch of franchises that I love, that will come out with a bunch of games in the future, such as Mario, Smash Bros, Zelda, Donkey Kong, etc..
- The wait - I waited 4 months for a Wii, being excited every day. Coming on here everyday to find out the latest news in hope that the release date would be told (sounds sad - but we all did).
- The controller - though I said the controller got annoying, it's effin amazing too. Playing the likes of Wii Sports with friends and family, is sucha fun social experience, and is always a chuckle.
- The Mii's - creating your own lil character and playing games with it is great, and I know more games are to come.
- Internet on the Wii - porn. nuff said haha just kidding. It was always interesting to go on the internet on television, just always appealed to me.
Now why would I want to sell it? Other then the lack of playing and the reasons given above. Well I really do want a 360, and I know I can still make a profit off the Wii, but I'm still half and half on the decision, and, being greedy this may sound, if I could settle for both I would go Wii60 all the way But the fact that I'm not making much money due to lack of a job (though I have applied ) I wouldn't be able to get a 360 for literally ages.
I can also say I'm a hypocrit. I've seen so many threads where people have been like 'yeh shd i get red steel orz wario help plz cant decide' and I've posted back saying 'You really need to learn to make your own decisions without getting others to choose etc..' but now I really can't decide for myself. I know I will in time, but it's always nice to hear other peoples opinions on the situation. Before anyone says, I'm very aware I'm on a Wii website, so I'm expecting biased opinions, but all opinions will be appreciated. Another reason that's making me think not to is you guys. Got close to all you guys (no homo) and would feel as though I was letting you down (in a sad way ).
Anyway, after my essay, I hope to hear replies soon thanks.