+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 12 1 2 3 11 ... LastLast
    Member #
    Friends
    Wii Friend Code: $post[field5]
    8507-9443-5099-4224

meeting girl for first time!

...Spazzed title. xD;;
    WELL, I haven't posted here in a while. o.o But I had to write something, I'm going crazy out of my mind with stress and nervousness. WELLL, you see, I met this girl on these forums... Her name is Eva, but you would know her as SakuSaku. And we've had a long-distance relationship for 3 months now. In December we decided we wanted to meet each other, and soooo we set the date for March 15th, WHICH IS TOMORROW. And I am SPAZZING LIKE HELL. 243frjas90fdjasdf xDD;;sd;fjsdfklj; It's just been SO hard, living this far apart, and now we are actually meeting FOR THE FIRST TIMMME... It seems so hard to believe, it's a dream come true. And I'm SOOOOO nervous, omg. xD;; (I feel worse for her, though, she has to be nervous on an airplane! O_O) Pulling my hair out right now and I'm seriously dying. x___x Going to bed in a little bit, then going through a FULL DAY of school, (omg that is going to be torture) and going to the airport to finally pick her up at 2:30...I don't even know WHY I'm writing this, I just really had to do something so I wouldn't blow up. o___o;;sdfj2043f9asdfj()!J!) J!()!!!!Jf9jdsflj

CU Guild For Life! :DDD WiiWouldLike2Play's Avatar
    Member #
    Friends
    2881-3576-4343-5770
    Wowzahh! Heard `bout you and her.. x]] anyways, Good Luck! Get some good sleep! Yayy! I'm happy too.. for some reason? lol. Well, yeahh. Don't get so nervous about it.. RELAX!

_December 19th, o8`_
    My amazing Games
    CounterStrike || Left 4 Dead || World of Warcraft: Lich King.
    Steam ID: APPLExCHiCk
    Wanna play CounterStrike/Left4Dead? Hit me up (:
    WoW - Realm/Vashj || Character/Zaduka || Horde, ftw!
    Status - O_o Just got back guys. Nice to see you all again!

Member #
    Friends
    5880-1161-5752-5548
    well, dont be so nervous. You should kind of be looking at this as a friendly get togeather, you havent even met yet. Even if you have been talking over the net, that doesnt really mean anything. People are alot different in real life. I dont mean to be dampening your hopes, but im just saying, dont rush into things...

Good luck!
    "The person next to you is a warrior and the space that appears empty is a secret door to another world? You either dismiss it, or you accept that there is much more to the world than you think " - Miyamoto

Member #
    Friends
    3099-0319-5478-2979
    Wow hookups on Wiichat, last place I thought this would happen, im not being mean at all though. Honestly I never thought it would happen on here, but all the power to you man. Dont worry about a thing, just be yourself, she seems to like that already. I know what you mean about the meeting up thing though. Well I will soon, you see I met this girl on myspace, I was just making mine and I saw her on a bands music thingy. She lived in Canada as well and in fact lived only 40-45 min away from me. So I added the fellow canuck, we sent one message to each other introducing one another, we didnt talk for a week, then I added her msn, and then things just picked up. If anyone remembers the thread I need help going to ottawa, it was done by me and she was going there over the march break and she wanted me to go with, but it never came together. She is there now, and was supposed to get back yesterday, we have talked on the phone as well as the internet thing and she is calling me when she returns. Then Im seeing her this Saturday. So pumped to finally see her. Anyways enough about me, again man good luck and dont worry about a thing. Best wishes, Brandon/ CantGetAWii

p.s you have seen photos of her correct?
    cus she could be a man?!! just joking on that one <<<

Member #
    Friends
    You should get some tickets to the gun show for her! Zing! (the gun show ticket pick-up line is from Anchorman).
    Now playing: Phoenix Wright, Picross
    Wishlist: No More Heroes, SSBB, Disaster: DOC, Fire Emblem DS, Tales of Symphonia 2
    UGa football (11-2): Sugar Bowl Champs

world crown chimpokomastr pizzaluvr's Avatar
    Member #
    Friends
    i would bring a knife...
    Spoiler Alert!

Member #
    Friends
    i would never meet someone over the internet..what if they are an imposter?

Member #
    Friends
    3099-0319-5478-2979
    Quote Originally Posted by RedProdigy
    You should get some tickets to the gun show for her! Zing! (the gun show ticket pick-up line is from Anchorman).

Hey I was going to use that line on my hot date lol.
    And for the other guys, yes it may be possible for someone to be an imposter, but if you have seen some decent evidence and heard some decent evidence ie the phone, then you have no problems. TBH im still bringing a knife with me, just in case lol. Also bringing some protection in the other department if you know what im saying.

world crown chimpokomastr pizzaluvr's Avatar
    Member #
    Friends
    lol... yeah i think he needs a gun too
    Spoiler Alert!

Member #
    Friends
    *sigh* I love nerd love.....

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 12 1 2 3 11 ... LastLast