+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
    Member #
    Friends
    Wii Friend Code: $post[field5]
    0000-0000-0000-0000

Christian Brothers Academy

Hi,
    Just out of curiosity really, Does anybody know of Christian Brothers Academy, Of New York?

Around fifty kids from there wrote to me october last year, as their teacher is one of my former teachers (Im English, and Live in England). I Havn't wrote back yet, I've been havign a busy year so far, so im gonna be getting it done as soon as i have the chance really :P

Anyway, like i said, its only out of curiosity to see if any of you guys know of the place.

Enoch was right.

Member #
    Friends
    whyd they write to you
    and thats pretty rude to not write back!
    itd better not to write back at all than to write back a year later at this point!

Everything in this signature except for this text was made by Wiired, he is my creator and almighty.

Guru of everything Ninty wezeles's Avatar
    Member #
    Friends
    6074-3351-1151-1701
    Quote Originally Posted by Sovieto
    whyd they write to you
    and thats pretty rude to not write back!
    itd better not to write back at all than to write back a year later at this point!
    true its better to let the kids assume your dead then to let them know your inconsiderate...lol

Member #
    Friends
    0000-0000-0000-0000
    Naa, it hasn't been a year, just a couple of months, and like i said, i really havnt had the time to get them finished. Ive done half already, im finishing them this weekend. Oh, and they wrote because they wanted to know what England's really like. They only know the the stereotypical tea sipping, croquet playing england.

Enoch was right.

I GOT A JAR OF DIRT. surfinrach90's Avatar
    Member #
    Friends
    Ahh so you're going to tell them about the football hooligans, the slap head english football jersey wearing scum of England who by the way lost to Wales badly in rugby on Saturday woop.

Oh and there's those families where there's a bald fat father who always wears an English shit, the fat mother who tries to be snobby, and the two kids who are usually girls who are real spoilt and also chubby. Can't go on hollidays without seeing them.

Member #
    Friends
    0000-0000-0000-0000
    Whats that? Your idea of all english people? Well i could say some pretty bad things about americans, welsh people or whoever, but i don't , because i know everyone are different, and that their personality doesn't depend on their culture. I'll admit, you are kinda right about the 'fat father' wearing football shiurts and stuff., The stereo typical chav family. But that doesnt mean everyone are like that!
    I've never said anything bad about any other people of a different culture, and i'd like it if you didn't either.

Enoch was right.

WiiChat Writer
    Member #
    Friends
    8756-4872-6334-8478
    Quote Originally Posted by DRMARIO
    Oh, and they wrote because they wanted to know what England's really like. They only know the the stereotypical tea sipping, croquet playing england.
    YOU MEAN WE DO MORE THEN THAT?! well I never....

Member #
    Friends
    Ahh I didn't mean that their ALL like that although it might have come across like that, I meant as in like the other types of English people there are..if ya get me lol

Member #
    Friends
    0000-0000-0000-0000
    No sorry, i don't get you...

I just hate the way that England is now overlooked as a nation of scum. I'll admit, there are some pretty rough places in England, But theres pretty rough places all over the world, and for some reason, the not-so-nice people of england are mostly looked upon as the usual English Person

Enoch was right.

Member #
    Friends
    You said they only know about one stereotype of the English people, my post was saying of the other stereotypes of England.

And don't worry..Wales gets it too.. everyone thinks we talk reaaaally slowly and we're all thick and the whole miners and all that jazz..

Ads