LoginRegister
Nintendo Wii / Wii U Forum
+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 12
  1. #1
    WiiChat Member Mau's Avatar
    Member #
    18716
    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Location
    Miami
    Posts
    633
    Friends
    0
    Wii Friend Code: $post[field5]
    8829-6844-1117-2743

    Anyone care to do me a nice sig??

    anyone???

    Spoiler Alert!

  2. #2
    Controversial. DRMARIO's Avatar
    Member #
    40
    Join Date
    May 2006
    Location
    England
    Posts
    1,885
    Friends
    6
    Wii Friend Code: $post[field5]
    0000-0000-0000-0000
    Well, i would! But , one, i Aint on my usual pc right now, so i dont have photoshop, and two, ive never been too good at making them! I made my one myself, but i don't really think it's too good :P

    If i remember correctly, there is a thread somewhere where you can request a sig, maybe you should go have a look there?

    Enoch was right.


  3. #3
    WiiChat Member Mau's Avatar
    Member #
    18716
    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Location
    Miami
    Posts
    633
    Friends
    0
    Wii Friend Code: $post[field5]
    8829-6844-1117-2743
    Quote Originally Posted by DRMARIO
    Well, i would! But , one, i Aint on my usual pc right now, so i dont have photoshop, and two, ive never been too good at making them! I made my one myself, but i don't really think it's too good :P

    If i remember correctly, there is a thread somewhere where you can request a sig, maybe you should go have a look there?
    hhmmm, i searched.... I guess I didn't try hard enough, I'll search again... Thanks

  4. #4
    Banned wii_cammy's Avatar
    Member #
    15971
    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Location
    In Scotland
    Posts
    1,898
    Friends
    0
    Wii Friend Code: $post[field5]
    7340-2535-0641-6266
    send bubbagump a sig he willl put u on a list

  5. #5
    SSBM Kirby MASTER KirbyMaster's Avatar
    Member #
    19645
    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Location
    Behind you
    Posts
    13
    Friends
    0
    Wii Friend Code: $post[field5]
    i would!!! ive been makin some recently. lol
    Wii ROCK!!!!!!



  6. #6
    That Canucks Fan Syntax's Avatar
    Member #
    10388
    Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Posts
    5,358
    Friends
    0
    Wii Friend Code: $post[field5]
    0000-0000-0000-0001
















    Feel free to use any of the above sigs. If you want text added you may have to ask someone else however. I removed PS2 from my computer awhile back and don't feel like downloading it again.

  7. #7
    The_Loose_Cannon
    Guest The_Loose_Cannon's Avatar
    mau, ssbb_lover is the forum vet. hes really good at making sigs

    he has yet to do mine though!! but i still <3 him

    ive seen his work and hes really good. ~marisa~ did mine but its more of a temp thing until ssbb_lover does mine that he promised me

    PM him and tell him i sent you

  8. #8
    I GOT A JAR OF DIRT. surfinrach90's Avatar
    Member #
    10310
    Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Posts
    4,480
    Friends
    7
    Wii Friend Code: $post[field5]
    Aww that means your going to be changing your sig soon Jilly, I love that one Should hang on to it for a while..mind you if your new ones even better then

  9. #9
    The_Loose_Cannon
    Guest The_Loose_Cannon's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by surfinrach90
    Aww that means your going to be changing your sig soon Jilly, I love that one Should hang on to it for a while..mind you if your new ones even better then
    yeah marisa doesnt normally make sigs but she did for me i <3 her!!

    then SSBB_lover i presume got jealous lol and then wanted to steal her thunder and make one himself. hes probably doing school stuff since i havent heard from him in a while? usually he PMs me hmmm

  10. #10
    WiiChat Member Mau's Avatar
    Member #
    18716
    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Location
    Miami
    Posts
    633
    Friends
    0
    Wii Friend Code: $post[field5]
    8829-6844-1117-2743
    Quote Originally Posted by The_Loose_Cannon
    mau, ssbb_lover is the forum vet. hes really good at making sigs

    he has yet to do mine though!! but i still <3 him

    ive seen his work and hes really good. ~marisa~ did mine but its more of a temp thing until ssbb_lover does mine that he promised me

    PM him and tell him i sent you
    Thank you, I'll pm him

Ads

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts