LoginRegister
Nintendo Wii / Wii U Forum
+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast
    Member #
    Friends
    Wii Friend Code: $post[field5]
    Quote Originally Posted by Mitch2025
    how so? all his points are true and he even says the PS3 is a good machine just doesnt have any good games
    The ps3 doesn't have a lot of good games, but here's the thing....it's probably only temporary and he fails to even mention what games the ps3 has in store such as IDK little titles such as FF, MGS, Devil May Cry, and Ratchet and Clank. Saying the ps3 is a good machine and has no good games is not a compliment, it's a dis.

The 360 didn't have the best launch ever, infact it started out with its big title being Perfect Dark Zero....are you telling me that's better than Motorstorm and Resistence?

Lastly he basically calls VF5 crap, yeaaaah, he sure has some good taste!
    Last edited by En4Neo; 03-21-2007 at 04:23 PM.

Member #
    Friends
    0000-0000-0000-0000

No Longer Have A Wii

Member #
    Friends
    *groan* Why do all of those people feel the need to make videos to tell us why we should all worship Sony?
    Now playing: Phoenix Wright, Picross
    Wishlist: No More Heroes, SSBB, Disaster: DOC, Fire Emblem DS, Tales of Symphonia 2
    UGa football (11-2): Sugar Bowl Champs

Member #
    Friends
    360 has a circle, were not trying to do geometry, were trying to play games

even though ps3 has a Circle, Square, and a Triangle on it.....

besides that, 5 stars, this guy is funny

Everything in this signature except for this text was made by Wiired, he is my creator and almighty.

Member #
    Friends
    This post is telling people to flame on someone and when me and some other dudes made a thread like this, it was delete. This site needs to get serious though. honestly this is basically the same thing....... NO matter what anyone says Nintendo is the best.

Member #
    Perth, Western Australia, most isolated capital in the world, oyeah :P
    Friends
    4149-4465-6987-2962
    Man, the internet has his a new low when morons like him can post up a nonchalant argument and waste everybody's bandwidth. I feel robbed from wasting the six minutes of my life on his stupid video. Thankfully I was also downloading an Otep and Lamb of God video at the same time, so the experience was not a complete waste.

People like him are the same sort of people who join a forum (like here) and flame the prime subject matter (the wii) and we've had a few of those, namely Monkey13 (to those who remember him) and some other dude more recently whose name escapes me. Does he not have anything better to do with his life?

Anyway, if he's got so much money to burn why does he live in such a lousy house? I find his repeated use of the word "nigger" offensive even though I'm not even of Negroid descent (I'm half Italian, half Ruso-Turk-Eastern Euro but born in Australia). He isn't even "black" he's Asian. Why he uses the word so frivulously is beyond me. I'd like to see him try saying it in public.

Any girl who finds him attractive needs a severe bludgeoning with the club of self respect. He's just a loser. Does he even show us his PS3? Of course not because he doesn't even own one, and apparently cheap hair gel means you're suddenly "slick" despite his weight problem. Don't waste your time flaming this guy, it's only fuelling him for further stupid videos.

Man I hate the internet sometimes... When people like him can take up webspace. Nobody cares about his opinions or his stupid tryhard image.
    My Friend Codes
    Mario Kart DS FC: 0558-9898-2921
    Metroid Prime Hunters FC: 1031-5066-6884
    StarFox Command FC: 8876-5756-1834

Give Ez some lovin! Rep me with the green mushy if you like my post!

Member #
    Friends
    Quote Originally Posted by Ezekiel86
    Man, the internet has his a new low when morons like him can post up a nonchalant argument and waste everybody's bandwidth. I feel robbed from wasting the six minutes of my life on his stupid video. Thankfully I was also downloading an Otep and Lamb of God video at the same time, so the experience was not a complete waste.

People like him are the same sort of people who join a forum (like here) and flame the prime subject matter (the wii) and we've had a few of those, namely Monkey13 (to those who remember him) and some other dude more recently whose name escapes me. Does he not have anything better to do with his life?

Anyway, if he's got so much money to burn why does he live in such a lousy house? I find his repeated use of the word "nigger" offensive even though I'm not even of Negroid descent (I'm half Italian, half Ruso-Turk-Eastern Euro but born in Australia). He isn't even "black" he's Asian. Why he uses the word so frivulously is beyond me. I'd like to see him try saying it in public.

Any girl who finds him attractive needs a severe bludgeoning with the club of self respect. He's just a loser. Does he even show us his PS3? Of course not because he doesn't even own one, and apparently cheap hair gel means you're suddenly "slick" despite his weight problem. Don't waste your time flaming this guy, it's only fuelling him for further stupid videos.

Man I hate the internet sometimes... When people like him can take up webspace. Nobody cares about his opinions or his stupid tryhard image.
    you got alot of steam off your chest just now lol. i don't blame you but yea it is a waste of time because this is like talking behind his back lmao. I would rather diss and flame him to pieces in his face. This have no value to me because i can not see him cry to his mama

Member #
    Perth, Western Australia, most isolated capital in the world, oyeah :P
    Friends
    4149-4465-6987-2962
    Quote Originally Posted by hotpotato78
    you got alot of steam off your chest just now lol. i don't blame you but yea it is a waste of time because this is like talking behind his back lmao. I would rather diss and flame him to pieces in his face. This have no value to me because i can not see him cry to his mama
    hehe yeah, I sure did feel better after posting that up. People like him are just the scourge of the internet. Videos like that I would classify as the grafitti of the internet- it's annoying, it taints whatever medium it's presented on, it's ugly, nobody likes it, and it was done because they can.

If he has nothing constructive to contribute he should just get the hell off Youtube! And by constructive I mean at least supporting his argument with valid reasons.

I do agree with you, it would be better seeing his reaction, although that does kind of worry me because in him seeing it, would probably prompt him to continue his pointless console bashing because he gets responses/views/ratings from it.

The funny thing is I'm not even angry that he's bashing the Wii, I'm angry because the internet has hit a new low when people like him pollute our webspace with their fabricated crap to fill the void in their boring empty and otherwise pointless lives.

Funny, I now feel even less stressed!

*edit* a footnote: I don't have a problem with people legitimately 'bashing' a console, as long as it's justified
    Last edited by Ezekiel86; 03-22-2007 at 09:35 AM.
    My Friend Codes
    Mario Kart DS FC: 0558-9898-2921
    Metroid Prime Hunters FC: 1031-5066-6884
    StarFox Command FC: 8876-5756-1834

Give Ez some lovin! Rep me with the green mushy if you like my post!

Member #
    Friends
    Quote Originally Posted by Ezekiel86
    hehe yeah, I sure did feel better after posting that up. People like him are just the scourge of the internet. Videos like that I would classify as the grafitti of the internet- it's annoying, it taints whatever medium it's presented on, it's ugly, nobody likes it, and it was done because they can.

If he has nothing constructive to contribute he should just get the hell off Youtube! And by constructive I mean at least supporting his argument with valid reasons.

I do agree with you, it would be better seeing his reaction, although that does kind of worry me because in him seeing it, would probably prompt him to continue his pointless console bashing because he gets responses/views/ratings from it.

The funny thing is I'm not even angry that he's bashing the Wii, I'm angry because the internet has hit a new low when people like him pollute our webspace with their fabricated crap to fill the void in their boring empty and otherwise pointless lives.

Funny, I now feel even less stressed!

*edit* a footnote: I don't have a problem with people legitimately 'bashing' a console, as long as it's justified
    I could hang around a person like you because you don't tolerate nonsense. But i agree with you atleast back it up. Nobody wants to see his cash lol....... he claims he's ballin and can't even put chrome rims on his car. around here trying to front and thing, Flossing his mother's bank loan money and talking about ballin and like he said " i got money nigga" He know thats his gray grandpa's ride talking about ballin and using the word nigga and he is not black lmao..... let me stop before i catch a case lol... but youtube need to charge him for that stuff. If i was to meet him in person i would shut him right up. Rimless car lol That is so not sexy

check this out lmao
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CXq4e...elated&search=
    Last edited by hotpotato78; 03-22-2007 at 10:12 AM.

I GOT A JAR OF DIRT. surfinrach90's Avatar
    Member #
    Friends
    I seriously want to SHOOT that boy.

Ads