LoginRegister
Nintendo Wii / Wii U Forum
+ Reply to Thread
Page 104 of 104 FirstFirst ... 4 54 94 102 103 104
Results 1,031 to 1,035 of 1035
  1. #1031
    WiiChat Member Bliss's Avatar
    Member #
    32974
    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Posts
    1,532
    Friends
    29
    Wii Friend Code: $post[field5]
    0000-0000-0000-0000
    Quote Originally Posted by dakuda
    Iguchi is pretty consistent. He hit for power in Japan, but Ozzie moved him to the #2 spot on the White Sox. He was able to fill that roll well. I don't know why the White Sox traded him for a bag of balls.
    hence why i said he was a good pick up

  2. Ads


  3. #1032
    They call me Hammy! blueovalboy7's Avatar
    Member #
    25098
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Location
    California
    Posts
    2,450
    Friends
    20
    Wii Friend Code: $post[field5]
    0000-0000-0000-0000
    Quote Originally Posted by dakuda
    Iguchi is pretty consistent. He hit for power in Japan, but Ozzie moved him to the #2 spot on the White Sox. He was able to fill that roll well. I don't know why the White Sox traded him for a bag of balls.

    As for all the talk about Prior: he did lead the league, with Kerry Wood, for simulated towel-tossing games the past few years. That means he will lead the league in simulated games again. He has good stuff, but the injury bug has held him back quite a bit.
    I had heard good things about Iguchi, I just haven't seen anything first hand yet so I'll wait to make judgment on that.

    As for Prior, I keep hearing good things, I just hope he can deliver somewhat this year. I'd be happy with 12 wins from him, say a 12-12 season I could put up with considering the amount of injuries he has gone through in the past few years.

    Going back to Giles, he was a great infielder, but his bat was terrible the last couple years, and from what I hear Iguchi is a better overall hitter by far.


    Bad news for Angels' fans, Kelvim Escobar has a right shoulder tear, which may be career threatening. Surgery is a possibility at this point and not a necessity just yet. He's a great pitcher, 18 game winner last year, I hope for his sake and that of Angel fans that he is able to return after rehab.
    Last edited by blueovalboy7; 03-27-2008 at 01:51 AM.


  4. #1033
    WiiChat Member Bliss's Avatar
    Member #
    32974
    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Posts
    1,532
    Friends
    29
    Wii Friend Code: $post[field5]
    0000-0000-0000-0000
    Quote Originally Posted by blueovalboy7
    Bad news for Angels' fans, Kelvim Escobar has a right shoulder tear, which may be career threatening. Surgery is a possibility at this point and not a necessity just yet. He's a great pitcher, 18 game winner last year, I hope for his sake and that of Angel fans that he is able to return after rehab.
    yea just heard about that, damn thats a shame. Such a talented player to go down like that.

  5. #1034
    Super Geek Shadowking's Avatar
    Member #
    30149
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Location
    California
    Posts
    1,010
    Friends
    17
    Wii Friend Code: $post[field5]
    3347-5827-8593-7298
    Crap, that's not a good sign of things to come...


    Spoiler Alert!


  6. #1035
    They call me Hammy! blueovalboy7's Avatar
    Member #
    25098
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Location
    California
    Posts
    2,450
    Friends
    20
    Wii Friend Code: $post[field5]
    0000-0000-0000-0000
    Quote Originally Posted by S.S.
    Crap, that's not a good sign of things to come...
    I wouldn't get your panties in too much of a bunch just yet, the Angels are still a solid club and are still favored by some analysts to win the West, even with this news.

Ads

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts

Search tags for this page

fwelr game

Click on a term to search for related topics.