LoginRegister
Nintendo Wii / Wii U Forum
+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast
    Member #
    Friends
    Wii Friend Code: $post[field5]
    0000-0000-0000-0000
    Many people from our navy are being held hostage in Iran.
    One of the women there Supposedly wrote a letter, which was sent to her family at home, and it went along the lines
    'I will be home for my daughters birthday, with a present from the Iranians' .

Looking at the whole letter, it seems that it's been translated from their language to ours, as most of it sounds like something we wouldn't really say.
    It's very very sad, There was talk from one iranian of them getting executed.

Enoch was right.

Member #
    Friends
    1156-6661-4692-6561
    If america goes to war with Iran...America will get their arses handed to them on a nice plate, with a side of salad. the Iranian forces are more superior than the americans, money doesnt win wars. proof? here you go..

Just a few months ago...Israel vs Hezbollah...Hezbollah F*cked them up. Hezbollah isnt even a country for gods sake.

Iraq/Afganistan...the Taliban are holding back the americans, if not beating them. Its been 4 years now since the bggining, and america hasnt even beaten Iraqi PEOPLE not forces...

Iraq = 18M population
    Iran = 80M population

Iran will not hesitate to stop the americans once and for all. I hope they do, becuase at the moment the biggest terrorist organization in the world in the USA. (not its people, its government)

George Bush is the leader of all war...its a damn fact.

Member #
    Perth, Western Australia, most isolated capital in the world, oyeah :P
    Friends
    4149-4465-6987-2962
    Quote Originally Posted by ottoman
    If america goes to war with Iran...America will get their arses handed to them on a nice plate, with a side of salad. the Iranian forces are more superior than the americans, money doesnt win wars. proof? here you go..

Just a few months ago...Israel vs Hezbollah...Hezbollah F*cked them up. Hezbollah isnt even a country for gods sake.

Iraq/Afganistan...the Taliban are holding back the americans, if not beating them. Its been 4 years now since the bggining, and america hasnt even beaten Iraqi PEOPLE not forces...

Iraq = 18M population
    Iran = 80M population

Iran will not hesitate to stop the americans once and for all. I hope they do, becuase at the moment the biggest terrorist organization in the world in the USA. (not its people, its government)

George Bush is the leader of all war...its a damn fact.
    AMEN to that my friend!

The United States government is by far the biggest terrorist organisation of the world. Whoever said "terrorism" could only be carried out by a few unorganised individuals obviously overlooked State Terrorism.

Just look at what the US is doing in Iraq, how can that NOT be classified as terrorism? Blowing up cars carrying families under the guise of it "probably being a carbomb" or sending bombers to a wedding because it they could have been "terrorists". It's F**king sickening...

Whoever actually believes going to war with Iran is the right thing to do needs a shotgun blast of common sense to the face.

The US is seemingly systematically trying to route the Middle East of everything they have and all their people, just so they can rebuild it with their own infrastructure, so they can get even money out of the already poor countries... Maybe this is Bush's solution to their record deficit caused by his poor handling of the US economy? Can't make enough money himself so he has to go and steal someone elses... How disgusting...
    My Friend Codes
    Mario Kart DS FC: 0558-9898-2921
    Metroid Prime Hunters FC: 1031-5066-6884
    StarFox Command FC: 8876-5756-1834

Give Ez some lovin! Rep me with the green mushy if you like my post!

Member #
    Friends
    1156-6661-4692-6561
    Quote Originally Posted by Ezekiel86
    AMEN to that my friend!

The United States government is by far the biggest terrorist organisation of the world. Whoever said "terrorism" could only be carried out by a few unorganised individuals obviously overlooked State Terrorism.

Just look at what the US is doing in Iraq, how can that NOT be classified as terrorism? Blowing up cars carrying families under the guise of it "probably being a carbomb" or sending bombers to a wedding because it they could have been "terrorists". It's F**king sickening...

Whoever actually believes going to war with Iran is the right thing to do needs a shotgun blast of common sense to the face.

The US is seemingly systematically trying to route the Middle East of everything they have and all their people, just so they can rebuild it with their own infrastructure, so they can get even money out of the already poor countries... Maybe this is Bush's solution to their record deficit caused by his poor handling of the US economy? Can't make enough money himself so he has to go and steal someone elses... How disgusting...
    Yep, thanks for the support and you made some good points.

Saddam was merely following Americas orders...but when he refused to listen, they got rid og him. America are on their way out guys...why do yu think more people are standing up to them now?

America, along with its reputation are going down the drain. So bush is trying to suck up as much oil and money as he can. But it wont work.

Attacking Iran would be disaterous to USA...like i said, they would get their arses handed to them. Cant wait until they do...the world will be a much safer place.

Member #
    Friends
    Quote Originally Posted by Sovieto
    why cant we just solve this now

This would solve the problem, The United States can win any war we want, but it in the long run that hurts us how come after we won our freedom we didn't have people hold our hands and tell us how to setup the goverment we should have pulled out of Iraq as soon as Saddam was swinging from a rope

But Iran is messing with the wrong country and the wrong president Bush won't hesitate to drop bombs if we have 2. you defend freedom at all costs we don't want people to fear us we want people to say that is 1 country you don't mess with
    Wiiman54

Member #
    Perth, Western Australia, most isolated capital in the world, oyeah :P
    Friends
    4149-4465-6987-2962
    Quote Originally Posted by ottoman
    Yep, thanks for the support and you made some good points.

Saddam was merely following Americas orders...but when he refused to listen, they got rid og him. America are on their way out guys...why do yu think more people are standing up to them now?

America, along with its reputation are going down the drain. So bush is trying to suck up as much oil and money as he can. But it wont work.

Attacking Iran would be disaterous to USA...like i said, they would get their arses handed to them. Cant wait until they do...the world will be a much safer place.
    You know... I believe in thirty, fifty, or even a hundred years historians will look back on these actions perpetrated by the US Government and consider it one of the blackest parts of American History.

The sad part is... In all these conflicts, it's the innocents who pay the price for the politicians ignorance/stupidity... I bet if Bush were out there on detachment in Iraq he wouldn't be so quick to support the war he started, when he sees all the suffering, the pain and agony he has caused to so many innocent civillians.

The suffering does not just end with the Middle East. Even in America, Bush's reputation taints every American citizen as citizen in the country of his governement... How many non-Americans have generalised (and we all know we have) as thinking ALL Americans are just as dumb, uneducated, violent and war hungry as Bush? To have a man like him representing the country, he gives the people of America a bad name and bad image.

Quote Originally Posted by blogman54
    This would solve the problem, The United States can win any war we want, but it in the long run that hurts us how come after we won our freedom we didn't have people hold our hands and tell us how to setup the goverment we should have pulled out of Iraq as soon as Saddam was swinging from a rope

But Iran is messing with the wrong country and the wrong president Bush won't hesitate to drop bombs if we have 2. you defend freedom at all costs we don't want people to fear us we want people to say that is 1 country you don't mess with
    Umn excuse me? WIN your freedom? Since when was your freedom taken away from you in the first place? What "freedom" are you wanting to win back? Since when did Iraq/The Taliban go marching into YOUR country with tanks, warships, fighter jets, and a couple of hundred thousand troops who have systematically blown up your neighborhood, family, friends and place of employment to declare your precious liberty of "freedom" at stake?

Well as far as that picture is concerned... I would not so much give my typical response to a "funny" picture so much as I would like to inflict a hatchet wound upon your face.
    Last edited by Ezekiel86; 03-31-2007 at 08:08 AM.
    My Friend Codes
    Mario Kart DS FC: 0558-9898-2921
    Metroid Prime Hunters FC: 1031-5066-6884
    StarFox Command FC: 8876-5756-1834

Give Ez some lovin! Rep me with the green mushy if you like my post!

Member #
    Friends
    1156-6661-4692-6561

win any war you want? you powered israel against hezbollah...they lost terribly...israel and america got beaten by the palestinians not far back. waht? didnt bush tell you guys? unlike him

face it, money doesnt win the war, its who has the heart...and america dont have it.

im sure dropping bombs on iran would seal the fate of america...hell..no one is even bothered about you guys anymore, havent you noticed? your getting poorer and losing reputation...your not as powerful as you used to be. used to respect america. now i wish their entire army/government was crushed.

Member #
    Friends
    I can tell there is alot of America bashing thats fine its freedom of speech but when something goes wrong who do people coming running 2 for help? Forget the U.N. there a waste anyways I rest my case
    Wiiman54

Member #
    Friends
    1156-6661-4692-6561
    I can tell there is alot of America bashing thats fine its freedom of speech but when something goes wrong who do people coming running 2 for help? Forget the U.N. there a waste anyways I rest my case
    When was the last time someone went to america for help? its usually America that is the problem lol.

Member #
    Friends
    6805-9706-8131-1123
    yea i know a lot about this actualy, well sorta but me being an American, i know that the U.S. military is on the boarders because of what Iran is doing ( making weapons of mass destruction ) the only part about that, that isn't necessary is the nuclear subs, i havent heard anything about that.

^ Chicago... My kind of town ^

SSBB Friend Code - 0602-5991-1331

+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast

Ads