LoginRegister
Nintendo Wii / Wii U Forum
+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
    Turkish RPG Master RPGMasterTurk91's Avatar
    Member #
    Friends
    Wii Friend Code: $post[field5]

Its about that forum with Darkprinny leaving and i have to say something about it

NOTE: if u didnt c Darkprinnys thread about his leaving at Wiichat, then dont even bother to look at this thread (unless u r curious of course), as it does not concern u. Thank you!

Anyways, Darkprinny stated that he hates Muslims, and i heard that his offensive actions and comments about Muslims lead him to his leaving and possibly banning...

I just want to say that his information about the "Muslim guy at work" who said that all religions r dead and everyone should go to hell but muslims is VERY misleading...altho it may have happened, he used an example from someone he saw at work who had a certain hate for Jews...i bet u i can find a Jew who hates Muslims just as much as that one Muslim guy hated Jews! like Darkprinny!

Elhamdulilah i am muslim, and i do not hate Jews and i accept everyone for who they r not what they r. i am a respectful person who is not what u would perceieve as the Muslim guy he talked about there...this gives a background for all Muslims when u hear that one of them did something bad; but u never hear what happens to the Muslims or c any clips of torture done to the Muslims... as well, he made it sound like all Muslims have the same opinions just because they have the same religous beliefs (and actually there r a couple different branches of Islam that follow different ways FYI like Sunni, Shi'a and Suffi, i am Sunni)...u dont think that any jew has ever badmouthed any Muslims? TRUST me, ive taken worse from jews and christians alike just for being Muslim; please, dont get the wrong idea ppl, and dont b misled by his ignorant brainwashing techniques...let me tell u if u dont know already, and this is a fact, that most of the Media in the U.S is OWNED by the Jews, so everything u hear on TV could b altered or distorting the truth so that the Jews r defended most. u dont think that this plays any role in the information we get on the News? To add on, people perceive that whatever Muslims do is always according to their religion and is always supported BY the religion and that it is correct in the religion to do...this is not always true, some ppl dont even follow the religion correctly, as with all religions, there r ppl who dont follow it well or correctly often leading them to trouble.

Please dont make this into an arguement, my main message is to tell u that there r many misleading brainwashers out there and that one person cannot just define the rest (in this case, the muslim guy he claimed to have badmouthed Jews and all religions in general besides islam) , which goes for ALL religions (i know lots of Jews who eat pork but i still know that they cannot eat pork and that not all Jews do it)
    Last edited by RPGMasterTurk91; 09-10-2006 at 08:32 PM.
    "Many religions within a nation causes little conflict, but two religions within a nation is nothing less than conflict."
    "If you can speak three languages, you are trinomial. If you can speak two languages, you are binomial. If you can speak one language, you are American."
    "Speak softly and carry a big stick"--Theodore Roosevelt. Haha describes me nicely.

SSBB: 0602-5954-4722 CURRENTLY RETIRED FROM ONLINE PLAY AND VIDEO GAMES IN GENERAL

Member #
    Friends
    6980-3796-3948-8393
    Well, good point, but I think we should leave it like this, Darkprinny is just an idiot for the racism and religius.

I'm from Colombia and here there is a lot of racism in a good and bad way, but I don't, I accept every skin color and religion they have.

In my country almost 90% are catolic and cristians, but I'm not from them, I'm not Ateo (I don't know how to say it in english but it means someone that doesn't beleave in god) and I'm not from any religion, I just beleave in god and some things and thats it, I like all the cultures and things and here people see me as someone extrange if I say I'm not catolic or cristian, thats why I just shut up myself and I don't tell anybody it... but here everyone is racist and complaining with the religions, as I'm not.... hope you understood.

Ah and the religion anyway I like most is the Budism, because they are really spiritual.

Name: Juan
    FC: 4253 0727 5993

No Asking For Rep

Member #
    Friends
    0287-9971-6660-4138
    All religions are the same, its just the way people interpret it that is bad. What people dont realise is that religions are all different paths, converging to the same point.

Bringer of meaty goodness DBloke's Avatar
    WiiChat Moderator
    Member #
    Friends
    8041-7231-3447-6164
    Quote Originally Posted by Arcadium
    Well, good point, but I think we should leave it like this, Darkprinny is just an idiot for the racism and religius.
    Well I was contimplateing coming back every now and then to post funnys (found loads more) but now im not to sure (if im not wanted)
    but as a person I try to get allong with all people.
    90% wana kill you more than be frends
    a lot dont even bother to lean english (im in the uk remember)
    so now I wont
    Last edited by DBloke; 09-10-2006 at 05:05 PM.

You new? See this!
    W
    ii U FAQ

Spoiler Alert!

@D_Bloke - My inane prattle

Member #
    Friends
    0287-9971-6660-4138
    Quote Originally Posted by Darkprinny
    Well I was contimplateing coming back every now and then to post funnys (found loads more)
    but as a person I try to get allong with all people.
    90% wana kill you more than be frends
    a lot dont even bother to lean english (im in the uk remember)

so now I wont
    Who are u talking about

Bringer of meaty goodness DBloke's Avatar
    WiiChat Moderator
    Member #
    Friends
    8041-7231-3447-6164
    Mulslims but Arcadium maybe
    Im gona try not to be rasiest (its pissies me off and other people)

To the frist poster
    What your on is a forum all the topics are threds and the messagies are posts

You new? See this!
    W
    ii U FAQ

Spoiler Alert!

@D_Bloke - My inane prattle

Turkish RPG Master RPGMasterTurk91's Avatar
    Member #
    Friends
    thanks for your comments i like hearing good things from people
    "Many religions within a nation causes little conflict, but two religions within a nation is nothing less than conflict."
    "If you can speak three languages, you are trinomial. If you can speak two languages, you are binomial. If you can speak one language, you are American."
    "Speak softly and carry a big stick"--Theodore Roosevelt. Haha describes me nicely.

SSBB: 0602-5954-4722 CURRENTLY RETIRED FROM ONLINE PLAY AND VIDEO GAMES IN GENERAL

Posts when necessary. linkzeldagame's Avatar
    Member #
    Friends
    m7ticalm - I agree with your statement about the whole religion converging to a point despite differences in people's interpretation on religion.

Fundamentally all religions are the same. Its the interpretations that confuse people and cause them to alienate themselves from other 'religious' people of different perspective.

Darkprinny - I've known alot of muslim people at my uni and they're all nice people. The ones you are concerned about are the extremist muslims not muslims in general.

Member #
    Friends
    I think m7ticalm is quite right here. I don't belong to a religion myself, but from what I understand all of the world's major religions preach a general message of peace and tolerance towards other people. It's a shame that a few terrorists and racists can string together a few lines from the Bible, Quran, or whatever, and turn them into a message of hate and war without first making the effort to properly understand them.

If you look throughout history you'll see the greatest mass-murderers and tyrants, such as Osama bin Laden, Adolf Hitler and Joseph Stalin, were people who could not tolerate other cultures and religions. I just hope society can learn to accept different people and not make the same mistakes again.

Member #
    Friends
    0000-0000-0000-0000
    So im guessing 'master turk 91' is a turk then? well, Me and my family have a lot of turkish friends!we go three times a year, to a place called icmeler. And all our turkish friends are msulims, but theyre great! and no, they dont hate different religions, cos my mums a jew.

Enoch was right.

Ads