Page 2 of 14 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 12 ... LastLast

Thread: 9/11

Member #
    Friends
    Wii Friend Code: $post[field5]
    Quote Originally Posted by MetroidZ
    move on.

every damn year....
    Move on? Not to be mean but you are obviously not American. 9/11 symbolizes much more than a tragedy, but a test to our nation which we exceeded with such unwavering support it's downright remarkable. Anybody can blow up a building. Anybody, an idiot, a fool, you name it. But the firefighters and the police and the helpers running into the collapsing towers just for their jobs... even though they knew it could have been there demise... we'll thats just amazing. America will never be shut down. Democracy will never be shut down. The only thing they did was piss us off, and made us run blindly into iraq to kill thousands of innocent lives. Hurray for them.

Please remember the 3000 innocent american lives that were killed that day on their SOIL, for absolutley NOTHING, and then remember your saying move on. It's just not right.

Got mah Wii: 2/24/08

I've missed more than 9000 shots in my career. I've lost almost 300 games. 26 times, I've been trusted to take the game winning shot and missed. I've failed over and over and over again in my life.

And that is why I succeed.
    -Michael Jordan

2. Ads

Member #
    Friends
    OMG THATS SO WIERD.....I WAS IN MATH CLASS IN MY FIRST YEAR OF MIDDLE SCHOOL WHEN IT HAPPENED TOO! WOW THATS CRAZY MAN CRAZY....and yes i live in America too, and i always dread this day, but i was also one who had no relatives who were invovled with the attack. But i do have a neighbor who worked in the Trade Center, but ironically didnt go to work on the 11th......so thats good.....
    ThE QuI3t ThInGs ThAt No0nE eV3R Kn0wS

And Ill Scream With A Thousand Voices...
    I AM SANE.
    I AM SANE.

Xbox 360 Online Gamertag - Number1Newb

Member #
    Friends
    4054-9249-4284-3802
    Quote Originally Posted by sKin
    The only thing they did was piss us off, and made us run blindly into iraq to kill thousands of innocent lives. Hurray for them.
    Yeah, WTF!? Bush said, megaphone in hand that day that we would go after the people who did this and then soon after, we're going into Iraq? Bush stated, Cheney stated, heck everyone stated there were and are still no ties between bin Laden and Sadam. Now we've helped terrorism by doing a horrendous job in Iraq; it's a terrorist breeding ground over there.

What a mess.
    "Whatever you do may seem insignificant, but it is most important that you do it." - GANDHI

Picture created by: NateTheGreat

Turkish RPG Master RPGMasterTurk91's Avatar
    Member #
    Friends
    Quote Originally Posted by NateTheGreat
    Yeah, WTF!? Bush said, megaphone in hand that day that we would go after the people who did this and then soon after, we're going into Iraq? Bush stated, Cheney stated, heck everyone stated there were and are still no ties between bin Laden and Sadam. Now we've helped terrorism by doing a horrendous job in Iraq; it's a terrorist breeding ground over there.

What a mess.
    Yup this is true, innocent Iraquis were killed as well as Americans who died during the whole war; Bush sent them in there just to get killed and kill the innocent, and im sure oil had a LOT to do with it...do u know how many Iraqi children were left as orphans? i watched a premier on the news about an Iraqi orphanage for girls--all of their parents were killed by american troops through an invasion of the home and brutally murdered the innocence...should i go on to tell about the parents who were bulldozed for no reason? leaving the parents body parts everywhere and the kids there, orphans now just looking at their parents body parts all around their home. anyways, if the troops dont get out right now, more bloodshed would spread and overall more innocent lives will b taken in the worst way
    "Many religions within a nation causes little conflict, but two religions within a nation is nothing less than conflict."
    "If you can speak three languages, you are trinomial. If you can speak two languages, you are binomial. If you can speak one language, you are American."
    "Speak softly and carry a big stick"--Theodore Roosevelt. Haha describes me nicely.

SSBB: 0602-5954-4722 CURRENTLY RETIRED FROM ONLINE PLAY AND VIDEO GAMES IN GENERAL

@SoHugo17 FOLLOW ME? :) ZeLdA4LiFe's Avatar
    Member #
    Friends
    1234-1234-1234-1234
    its so stupid how my school didnt have a moment of silence. i mean weve been doin it ever since i got there and why all of a sudden, when we got a new principal, no moment of silence is scheduled.

OHAI! I'm just an old dinosaur from 2006 seeing who's here

The name is. . . Hugo

Got a Nintendo 3DS? 2492-5132-0881

Member #
    Friends
    6980-3796-3948-8393
    I am not from the USA, but I remember that in 9:30, I had like 9 years, and my english teacher told us and made us a drawing that said what happened to the south tower, then she said the second tower was on fire and that she heard it on the radio, I didn't payed too much attention, but then when I came home after some soccer class, my mom said (In spanish) "Hey Sebastian come here and look at this, then I saw it, it was already recoded, but i couldn't beleave it, I remember that all the News were about it, but man, I just was too shocked either if I have never put a feet in the world trade center.... I remember I couldn't sleep at night.

Name: Juan
    FC: 4253 0727 5993

No Asking For Rep

WiiChat Moderator
    Member #
    Friends
    8041-7231-3447-6164
    Me ill be asleep all day
    Not to be rude but I work nights
    I was working in a game shop at the time herd about it on the radio made a joke about it to some customers
    "musta thogt it was a runway"
    (didnt know it was a jumbo thorgt it was a small aircraft)
    then the radio (Chris Moyles was on first time he wasnt funny he wasent allowed to joke for 2 weeks) said that a second one hit (the crew thing was the boss (the unfealing tVV@) told me to keep the store open
    then got home turned on tv and whoa
    found out a week or so latter that one of my brothers was dead (he was on holiday)

The strange thing was a mounth before hand I had a dream about two planes crashing into my old house

You new? See this!
    W
    ii U FAQ

Spoiler Alert!

@D_Bloke - My inane prattle

Member #
    Friends
    8426-6514-9175-8079
    yeah i was in class at school year 4 and we all tvs in our rooms we thought it was a movie but the pa system came on the principla tells us what had happened we all watch the tv and have a moment of silence and from the rest of the week we were all so quiet

See I made it my own! RELIGION *whoosh* wow a 50 page thread bout how there beliefs are right and you are all wrong wow. Oh do want to be different rep! even if I don't help it seems to happen a lot here

WiiChat Moderator
    Member #
    Friends
    8041-7231-3447-6164
    I wasnt
    I went on a killing spre (game wise) I still had to work

You new? See this!
    W
    ii U FAQ

Spoiler Alert!

@D_Bloke - My inane prattle

Member #
    Friends
    me: entering math class wondering what was on tv because my teacher was watching the news, after i realized i thought "wow that really sucks" than i asked myselfe, why did they do that, was there something we could have done to couse this, than i rememberd.......... oh ya i live in america -.-

not to be mean but I honestly think that we had a lot to do with 9/11 there is more than what the public has heard. Now i dont only hear the news from the american point of view, i hear the news from England, and France. I am also aware that Europeon countries suffer from a lot more terorist attackes than us. Im not being anti-American but i feel that when we think of september 11 and the actions our country took in response were a little exessive.

------------------------------------------------
    Wii Funds $0.00 and not growing =p
    PS3 funds canceld for a year, funds will now go to my trip to France. besides i have a PSP WAHOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    X-Box 360 funds $0 and not growing

Closed Thread
Page 2 of 14 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 12 ... LastLast

Ads