LoginRegister
Nintendo Wii / Wii U Forum
+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3
    Member #
    Friends
    Wii Friend Code: $post[field5]
    My ancestors were from France, we moved to Canada, then the English came and deported us, eventually some came back, and some stayed hiding with the natives so they never left. The point is after we were allowed to openly live here again, the english called us white niggers... and to this day, there are still english people that despise the french around here. Just a few years ago there was a court judge here that used the term white niggers, and said we were all low life criminals. She was fired.
    It doesn't bother me much, because if you want your culture to move forward you have to let go of your pride and be willing to move on. Because if you don't, that part of you history will always be an issue, because you keep it alive. I'll shut my mouth now cause I could say more and I don't want to offend anybody even though it would not be my intention.

Member #
    Friends
    6390-2874-0535-4544
    Not everyone is a racist. To say different is kind of beligerent.
    Although to be honest, I hear the "n" word every day during school.
    It's offensive and I agree with you. It's usually only said by kids who don't understand that it degrades an entire race of people. People might think that it's the cool thing to do? That's the only solution I can come up with.
    Regardless, it offends me, and I'm white. So there you have it.

Well do you?

Gaz
    Member #
    Friends
    2042-8451-0487-7303
    coloured people shouldn't even use it to talk to each other, its a derogotive term that disrespects there racial background.

but wanna be gangstas need to look cool, even tho they are far from it.
    Mac Expert.

Member #
    Friends
    5385-4035-7079-0395
    I get more pissed at people who are minorities (I myself am asian) and say "I'm not white, so calling someone a N***** is not racist)

Everyone is a racist btw blueradio...

Member #
    Friends
    7340-2535-0641-6266
    i agree totally if blak ppl dont want us to call them niggah or watever crap then they shudnt nsay it themselves
    THis is an arguement uii have ought all my life because say a black person says something like shut the f*** up wHIte somhin somhin nothing would happen to them but if a wite person says somhin bout a black person they can get fined or sumhin

The_Loose_Cannon
    yes, brawny is right

everyone is a racist. i guarentee everyone who has posted here as made atleast one racist joke either againt their own people OR a different nation/culture.

its human nature.

i still stand my ground with my thesis on the "N" word though.

think about it, remember when i was talking about C U Next Thursday?women find that to be the most offense word to ever be called so see my point??????

only the b*tchiest of girls will call eachother that word

Hyrulian Firefighter tonyeng4ine's Avatar
    Member #
    Friends
    1075-9168-3589-2965
    Quote Originally Posted by The_Loose_Cannon
    yes, brawny is right

everyone is a racist. i guarentee everyone who has posted here as made atleast one racist joke either againt their own people OR a different nation/culture.

its human nature.

i still stand my ground with my thesis on the "N" word though.

think about it, remember when i was talking about C U Next Thursday?women find that to be the most offense word to ever be called so see my point??????

only the b*tchiest of girls will call eachother that word
    hahahaha "****" nice abbreviation jilly
    But yea everyone is a racists, my firehouse including most of the police precincts were all the same...
    Most of the Italian cops/firemen called each other degos, greaseballs etc and so on and so forth... Its human nature and fun

Myself talking to a patient during a EMS call..
    "If you got hurt from your wiimote, you probably deserved it..."

Member #
    Friends
    1156-6661-4692-6561
    making jokes, can actually stop stereo typing in races. its a very effective way of STOPPING racism, by telling small jokes about peoples races. Take Russel Peters for example, (youtube) he makes sterotypical jokes, thus stopping stereotypes. Which is his aim.

I dont think everyone is racist, i dont think i am racist, or prejudice at all. Although, in my very young days, when my mind was still an empty vessel, i may hav made some crude jokes. however i was young and stupid

Member #
    Friends
    9156-1265-6763-2556
    Well, I think it was used as an insult by white people, and therefore any white person who uses it is insulting towards black people. Black people wanted to stop this so adopted it and started calling eachother it thinking that this will stop it. I think that's why it's a bit touchy when white people say it.

But, you know, I think we all make fun of eachother in a form on bonding. Mainly people use racism as an insult. But, when I came into school last week someone called Bria, who is black, came in with sugar cane joking that her and her 'momma' grew it herself in her own back yard, but her white best friend shouted "What!? YOU CAN AFFORD A HOUSE!?" and basically everyone laughed. Bria speaks perfect english and has the accent we all have. It's just a matter of knowing your audience, there's some people who can take it as a joke or it can terribly backfire.

Do not get me started on Celebrity Big Brother with Jade, anyone british.
    I love you, Adam.

Member #
    Friends
    I'm black, but usually refrain from using the word, because it characterizes black people as slaves and is probably one of the leading reasons we're still discriminated against: because with the word, we're discriminating against ourselves.

MOH:H2 Persona: KCBlack
    If anyone wants to play (total nub btw lol), just IM me and we can set something up.

Ads