LoginRegister
Nintendo Wii / Wii U Forum
+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 LastLast
Results 31 to 40 of 50

Thread: mother ******

  1. #31
    The_Loose_Cannon
    Guest The_Loose_Cannon's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Mau
    well, they cought the guy 3 hours after the accident... and I just got the report from the florida highway patrol, and he does not have insurance, but the owner of the car does... the sheriff that took the license plate is not a witness since he just saw me running and because of it he look at the license plate, he did not see the accident. and down here it is jail time, but apperantly, since he has 18 years the cop didn't take him to jail.

    whoah i must be missing something here, did he steal the car or something? he doesnt have insurance himself?! this guy is an absolute train wreak and the cop doesnt lock him up?!?!?

    WTF KIND OF A JUSTICE SYSTEM DO YOU HAVE DOWN IN FL?!?!?! my god!

    and the reason why your whitness is bailing is because hes a moron and doesnt want to get involved, thats why hes saying he didnt "see anything" when he was clearly there when it all happend

    what f*cking morons i hate people

    mau i hope you sue till your hearts content becuase this is pure bull sh*t

  2. Ads

  3. #32
    Banned AussieWii's Avatar
    Member #
    8276
    Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Posts
    196
    Friends
    0
    Wii Friend Code: $post[field5]
    cause my back and neck were hurting like if someone would beat the shit out of me with a bat.
    yeh right

    sounds like someone fixing to lay down a lawsuit

    each to their own, having been in a real accident, with real injuries, im a little doubtful of your sore neck

    not to worry, glad you caught the guy and good luck with the lawsuit

  4. #33
    No.1 Smurf Wii_Smurf's Avatar
    Member #
    6200
    Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Location
    Manchester
    Posts
    3,952
    Friends
    0
    Wii Friend Code: $post[field5]
    0000-0000-0000-0000
    NICE CAR!
    Though ANY car is better in black
    Beat him up lol



    No Longer Have A Wii


  5. #34
    WiiChat Member Mau's Avatar
    Member #
    18716
    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Location
    Miami
    Posts
    633
    Friends
    0
    Wii Friend Code: $post[field5]
    8829-6844-1117-2743
    Quote Originally Posted by AussieWii
    yeh right

    sounds like someone fixing to lay down a lawsuit

    each to their own, having been in a real accident, with real injuries, im a little doubtful of your sore neck

    not to worry, glad you caught the guy and good luck with the lawsuit
    ok, so I am saying lies on wiichat because I am suing the guy....

    have you ever been in a accident?
    Last edited by Mau; 04-10-2007 at 04:25 PM.

  6. #35
    WiiChat Member Mau's Avatar
    Member #
    18716
    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Location
    Miami
    Posts
    633
    Friends
    0
    Wii Friend Code: $post[field5]
    8829-6844-1117-2743
    Quote Originally Posted by The_Loose_Cannon
    whoah i must be missing something here, did he steal the car or something? he doesnt have insurance himself?! this guy is an absolute train wreak and the cop doesnt lock him up?!?!?

    WTF KIND OF A JUSTICE SYSTEM DO YOU HAVE DOWN IN FL?!?!?! my god!

    and the reason why your whitness is bailing is because hes a moron and doesnt want to get involved, thats why hes saying he didnt "see anything" when he was clearly there when it all happend

    what f*cking morons i hate people

    mau i hope you sue till your hearts content becuase this is pure bull sh*t

    well, he is 18 with no insurance.. he tried to run off, I got a pic of him and his car, I'll post them up later... and since he ran off I called a lawyer to sue, so that is no question, about the sheriff, he was on front of the traffic, he saw me running from the rear view mirror, thats what he said, and if he saw the accident and said he didn't see, he is a ****ing ass..... but oh well, but to resume, I am suing the guy and lets see what happens

  7. #36
    The_Loose_Cannon
    Guest The_Loose_Cannon's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Mau
    ok, so I am saying lies on wiichat because I am suing the guy....
    wth? youre not lying mau

    like i wrote above, with all car accidents in the state of NY you are required to go to the hospital for a vital check up. you may not feel it at that moment any pain but the next day or a few moments from then you can be seriouslly hurt and not even know it!

    again, like i wrote above, when i got into my tbone accident, my knee was all messed up and whats worse is that i dont even remember hitting it. i was "ok" when i was in the car and thankfully an NYPD paramedic was right behind me and helped talk to me and hold my hand ( i was 17 when this happend) he was so sweet (and cute but i wasnt really focusing on that lol)

    anyways, fire departments ambulance came and put me on a back brace to make sure i wasnt hurt but when he cut open my jeans (i remember saying outloud "thank god i shaved today" and started to laugh lol!) and he bent my knee i then started to cry.

    the next day i had xrays and they found "a light spot" which ended up being air in the joints but even so i had a very badly swollen knee and i was given some vykaden

    so just because you dont feel it at the accident, doesnt mean you arent hurt

  8. #37
    The_Loose_Cannon
    Guest The_Loose_Cannon's Avatar
    **double post got sent 2x**

  9. #38
    Banned AussieWii's Avatar
    Member #
    8276
    Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Posts
    196
    Friends
    0
    Wii Friend Code: $post[field5]
    12 months in a wheelchair, right tib and fib broken 10 places, 5 reconstructive surgeries, fractured scapula, plus spinal injuries, plus a bunch of cuts, bruises and abrasions

    but thats just 1 of my accidents

  10. #39
    WiiChat Member Mau's Avatar
    Member #
    18716
    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Location
    Miami
    Posts
    633
    Friends
    0
    Wii Friend Code: $post[field5]
    8829-6844-1117-2743
    Quote Originally Posted by The_Loose_Cannon
    wth? youre not lying mau

    like i wrote above, with all car accidents in the state of NY you are required to go to the hospital for a vital check up. you may not feel it at that moment any pain but the next day or a few moments from then you can be seriouslly hurt and not even know it!

    again, like i wrote above, when i got into my tbone accident, my knee was all messed up and whats worse is that i dont even remember hitting it. i was "ok" when i was in the car and thankfully an NYPD paramedic was right behind me and helped talk to me and hold my hand ( i was 17 when this happend) he was so sweet (and cute but i wasnt really focusing on that lol)

    anyways, fire departments ambulance came and put me on a back brace to make sure i wasnt hurt but when he cut open my jeans (i remember saying outloud "thank god i shaved today" and started to laugh lol!) and he bent my knee i then started to cry.

    the next day i had xrays and they found "a light spot" which ended up being air in the joints but even so i had a very badly swollen knee and i was given some vykaden

    so just because you dont feel it at the accident, doesnt mean you arent hurt
    no, I am not lying, my back still hurts after 5 days, I just said it that way because the guy was basically telling me that I am lying because I am suing the guy... the moment of the accident I didn't feel anything, but off course 3 days later I couldn't even get up for 5 minutes because it hurted so badly that I have to lay down again... basically I just went to the bathroom 2 times in the whole day, it was terrible.... also, my girl told me to go to a chiropractic so I went this morning and the doctor told me I needed some therapy...

    just so more time wasted...

  11. #40
    WiiChat Member Mau's Avatar
    Member #
    18716
    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Location
    Miami
    Posts
    633
    Friends
    0
    Wii Friend Code: $post[field5]
    8829-6844-1117-2743
    Quote Originally Posted by AussieWii
    12 months in a wheelchair, right tib and fib broken 10 places, 5 reconstructive surgeries, fractured scapula, plus spinal injuries, plus a bunch of cuts, bruises and abrasions

    but thats just 1 of my accidents

    so if you had an accident so severe, little ones doesn't count?? I am sorry for what happen to you, but I got lucky with a sour back and neck. and a headache every morning. I thank God nothing else is wrong with me, I am thankful I have only that, and not any broken bones.

Ads

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts