LoginRegister
Nintendo Wii / Wii U Forum
+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5

Thread: mother ******

The_Loose_Cannon
    Quote Originally Posted by AussieWii
    12 months in a wheelchair, right tib and fib broken 10 places, 5 reconstructive surgeries, fractured scapula, plus spinal injuries, plus a bunch of cuts, bruises and abrasions

but thats just 1 of my accidents
    how bad was the impact?

when i got into mine it was at about 60MPH and she hit the passanger front door in my jeep cherokee sport. she was in some sort of saturn.

there was glass at my feet but i had no cuts, my dad and his gf took the train from NYC to the emergency room and saw the woman who hit me (she had cuts on her face apparently and some bruises)

all i had was my knee so thats why i get big trucks to drive. i feel unsafe so low to the ground sometimes. my jeep saved my life- if i had a little car the accident would of been worse.

Member #
    Friends
    Wii Friend Code: $post[field5]
    8514-5696-4007-1140
    yea you are lucky it could have been worse because that is one nice car ,sucks you can't drive it now

PBR [pokemon] code:0602-3478-7851 pm me if you want to add me

Member #
    Friends
    mate im just saying its a well known fact that America is the lawsuit capital of the world

I just find it hard to believe that such a small fender bender could cause such a violent reaction, but thats JUST MY OPINION, i could be wrong

America and all its lawsuits are the reason why my electric back massager says on the box not to be used internally

mate sue away, thats fine, i was just having an opinion

Member #
    Friends
    5385-4035-7079-0395
    Well, If EVERYONE in america suddenly went to smaller cars, there would be nothing to worry about. lol

BTW: what's your usertitle supposed to mean?

whoops, meant to be aimed at TLC

Member #
    Friends
    Quote Originally Posted by The_Loose_Cannon
    how bad was the impact?

when i got into mine it was at about 60MPH and she hit the passanger front door in my jeep cherokee sport. she was in some sort of saturn.

there was glass at my feet but i had no cuts, my dad and his gf took the train from NYC to the emergency room and saw the woman who hit me (she had cuts on her face apparently and some bruises)

all i had was my knee so thats why i get big trucks to drive. i feel unsafe so low to the ground sometimes. my jeep saved my life- if i had a little car the accident would of been worse.

well i was on a motorbike and he was 90 and driving a car

he drove straight into me, there was nothing i could do

need i say more LOL

The_Loose_Cannon
    well i was on a motorbike and he was 90 and driving a car

he drove straight into me, there was nothing i could do

need i say more LOL

yeah thatll do it

sorry about your accident

also i was watching some thing on australia and you guys just dont sue. everything is done in such a neat and organized way it completely amazes me. i think i heard that on some talk show when that guy from nip tuck (julian mchann whos dad used to be the prime minister) was on... hmmm

Member #
    Friends
    8829-6844-1117-2743
    mate im just saying its a well known fact that America is the lawsuit capital of the world

I just find it hard to believe that such a small fender bender could cause such a violent reaction, but thats JUST MY OPINION, i could be wrong

America and all its lawsuits are the reason why my electric back massager says on the box not to be used internally

mate sue away, thats fine, i was just having an opinion
    man.... I wish it was a fender bender.... if you look closely the tired got the whole impact, so its bended towards the front... (if you know about cars) it bended the cross member for sure, all the suspention and bolts and pieces holding the tire have to be replace... and if, I am lucky, he didn't bent the frame of the car... cause if he did, they might total the car...

I am going to post the pic from his car that the cop sent me.... it also looks bad for his tire...

The_Loose_Cannon
    Quote Originally Posted by Brawny

BTW: what's your usertitle supposed to mean?

whoops, meant to be aimed at TLC

wikipedia is your friend

it means im a renegade cop pretty much, dont play by the rules- a loner, a rebel (dirty harry type of person)

Member #
    Friends
    8829-6844-1117-2743
    ok... this is the pic of the guys car, or mom's

with this image I can see his whole axle is bent, and suspension is broken, the car barely moves, and if I have to guess his damage is about 3500 dollars

Member #
    Friends
    5385-4035-7079-0395
    Quote Originally Posted by The_Loose_Cannon
    wikipedia is your friend

it means im a renegade cop pretty much, dont play by the rules- a loner, a rebel (dirty harry type of person)
    I'm usually one for the wikipedia..... I'm just off today I guess...

+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5

Ads