+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: Blades Of Glory

Member #
    Friends
    Wii Friend Code: $post[field5]
    9156-1265-6763-2556
    Quote Originally Posted by Wii-Bhoy
    hot fuzz is crap! its one of the worst films i have ever seen!
    Hot Fuzz was genius.
    I love you, Adam.

2. Ads

Member #
    Friends
    1234-1234-1234-1234
    i hated hot-fuzz it sucked
    PS3 now, sorry Wii. You gather dust.

The_Loose_Cannon
    sorry to say this to ya brendo (who has 666 as a post count) but this has already been discussed. SEARCH DANG IT

seriously i saw it and i already put my thoughts on the other thread, i hate repeating myself- makes me feel older than i should be lol

Don of NYC Respect Lvl 50 Stallyon's Avatar
    Member #
    Friends
    2207-7954-7144-9623
    Quote Originally Posted by The_Loose_Cannon
    makes me feel older than i should be lol

older than 43?

i havent seen blades of glory yet but i am definately going to see it. its got Jon Heder in it and he was really funny in Napolean Dynamite...for those that havent seen Napolean yet - go see it and don't be jealous that I've been chatting online with babes all day. Besides, we both know that I'm training to be a cage fighter

Things are getting pretty serious right now. I mean, we chat online for, like, two hours every day so I guess you could say things are gettin' pretty serious

Spoiler Alert!

The_Loose_Cannon
    Quote Originally Posted by Stallyon
    older than 43?

i havent seen blades of glory yet but i am definately going to see it. its got Jon Heder in it and he was really funny in Napolean Dynamite...for those that havent seen Napolean yet - go see it and don't be jealous that I've been chatting online with babes all day. Besides, we both know that I'm training to be a cage fighter

Things are getting pretty serious right now. I mean, we chat online for, like, two hours every day so I guess you could say things are gettin' pretty serious
    god i LOVED napoleon dynamite! i hated it the first time i saw it but then the second time i was on the floor in tears! TINA YA FAT LARD COME GET SOME DINNER! i say that constantly to my dog (chuchu is his name), EAT THE FOOD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! its hilarious

i also love rex qwan do that sh*t was the funniest thing ive ever seen in my life because i knew a lot of guys just like him from jiu jitsu lmao

good times good times

and stallyon what hot babes?!?!?!

WiiChat Moderator
    Member #
    Friends
    1234-1234-1234-1234
    Quote Originally Posted by The_Loose_Cannon
    god i LOVED napoleon dynamite! i hated it the first time i saw it but then the second time i was on the floor in tears! TINA YA FAT LARD COME GET SOME DINNER! i say that constantly to my dog (chuchu is his name), EAT THE FOOD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! its hilarious

i also love rex qwan do that sh*t was the funniest thing ive ever seen in my life because i knew a lot of guys just like him from jiu jitsu lmao

good times good times

and stallyon what hot babes?!?!?!

Napoleon Dynamite is good if it's on Comedy Central, and every now and then you flip to it to see the funny scenes. The movie is terrible IMO, it doesn't flow at all.

Rex qwan. 'You wanna toughen up like a REAL man?! You, come up here, come on up. C'mon little buddy, punch me.' He kicked ass (literally).

Super Moderator - PM me if you have any issues.

We Want Young Blood.

The_Loose_Cannon
    Quote Originally Posted by ssbb_lover
    Napoleon Dynamite is good if it's on Comedy Central, and every now and then you flip to it to see the funny scenes. The movie is terrible IMO, it doesn't flow at all.

Rex qwan. 'You wanna toughen up like a REAL man?! You, come up here, come on up. C'mon little buddy, punch me.' He kicked ass (literally).

YOU THINK ANYBODY WANTS A ROUND HOUSE KICK TO THE FACE IN THESE? (points to his parachute pants)

omg i was in TEARS!

NO MORE FLYING SOLO!

my other favorite part is when napoleon asks pedro if he takes the bus and hes like

"No i ride my bike, its a sledgehammer"

then napoleon says "you got shocks, pegs....LUCKY! ever take it off any sweet jumps?" and then friggen hits his THANG on the front on the bike OMG classic!

or the part where uncle rico throws the steak at him while hes on the bike LMAO! ok ok ok omg no more wow

WAIT ONE MORE! the part where they are in the super market and uncle rico flips out about the "24 pack" LMAO! "I TOLD YOU TO GET THE 12 PACK NOT THE 24!" and then hes like "YOU KNOW WE CANT AFFORD THE FUN PACK PUT IT BACK! youd think money grows on trees! go buy pampers for you and your brother"

come on we all got parents/relatives like that lmao!

Member #
    Friends
    0000-0000-0000-0000
    Anyone Agree here?

HOT FUZZ - GREAT! [If you know about UK Cops]
    300 - GREAT!

Napoleon Dynamite - CRAP! CRAP! CRAP! [Well I seen it once and I was Drunk] Think I should watch it again?

No Longer Have A Wii

WiiChat Moderator
    Member #
    Friends
    1234-1234-1234-1234
    Quote Originally Posted by Wii_Smurf
    Anyone Agree here?

HOT FUZZ - GREAT! [If you know about UK Cops]
    300 - GREAT!

Napoleon Dynamite - CRAP! CRAP! CRAP! [Well I seen it once and I was Drunk] Think I should watch it again?
    I think I would, you'll hate it a little less each time.

Super Moderator - PM me if you have any issues.

We Want Young Blood.

Ads