Nintendo Wii / Wii U Forum
+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast
    Member #
    Friends
    Wii Friend Code: $post[field5]
    8420-0141-9022-6948
    Quote Originally Posted by uttackle71
    I am not saying that only Jews should live there, but if muslim states wanted to share a land Israel has given much land to them over the years but that is not enough it is continuously being attacked for terrorist.
    Not sure what you're trying to get at there. Muslims had Israel before the Jews were there. Jews were put there after the second world war. Not sure about Israel being a terrorist nation, I don't know as much about it as some, but I do know a lot about the UK and US, and they do act like terrorist nations at times. Especially with the selling of weapons to groups and countries that are fighting off US/UK enemies (for example, Soviet influence).

Quote Originally Posted by A RANDOM TACO
    I say get rid of it cause i already see an argument starting
    Arguement's start all the time. Look at the PS3 section. How is this any different (apart from being more intellectually involving)?

Mail me if you want to add me on either the Wii or the 360.

2. Ads

Member #
    Friends
    1156-6661-4692-6561
    Uttackle...your lack of knowledge in this area makes you sound stupid. Jews hav lived in Israel after 1945...thats around 60 years...hardly "forever".

Before that the palestinians were living there. they were thron out to make room for the jews. now look whats happend.

Member #
    Friends
    0882-4030-9133-6768
    Quote Originally Posted by wiicanchangetheworld
    Actually it is allowed on most forums.

Controversial Issues-Debates
    Hahahahahah no it is not

Member #
    Friends
    2253-9251-9851-5765
    Quote Originally Posted by ottoman
    Uttackle...your lack of knowledge in this area makes you sound stupid. Jews hav lived in Israel after 1945...thats around 60 years...hardly "forever".
    That can't be accurate about the jews living there just after 1945. Israel holds the remains of the First and Second Temples of the Jewish People. Completed in the 10th century BC, the First temple was destroyed by the Babylonians in 586 BC. The reconstructed temple in Jerusalem, which stood between 516 BC and 70 C, was the Second Temple. You shouldn't be talking to Uttackle like that. Seems to me like Jews have been in Israel more than just 60 years ago.
    For he is God's servant to do thee good. But if thou do that which is evil, be afraid; for he beareth not the sword in vain: for he is the servant of God, a revenger to execute wrath upon him that doeth evil. Romans 13:4

Member #
    Friends
    8420-0141-9022-6948
    I now it isn't an accepted source in academia, but wikipedia does give a slight background...
    After World War II
    Following World War II, the British announced their intention to withdraw from the British mandate of Palestine. The United Nations General Assembly proposed the partition of Palestine into two states, an Arab state and a Jewish state, with Jerusalem to be under United Nations administration. Most Jews in Palestine accepted the proposal, while most of the Arabs in Palestine rejected it.

Violence between Arab and Jewish communities erupted almost immediately. Toward the end of the British mandate, the Jews planned to declare a separate state, a development the Arabs were determined to prevent. On May 14, 1948, the last British forces withdrew from Palestine, and the Jews, led by David Ben-Gurion, declared the creation of the State of Israel, in accordance with the 1947 UN Partition Plan.
    Source: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/History_of_Israel
    Once again, it's the so-called developed countries that produce problems for the world. Virtually everywhere the last of the British Empire withdraws from leaves behind a mess...

Mail me if you want to add me on either the Wii or the 360.

The_Loose_Cannon
    as a jew and a registered republican, im going to be switzerland in this matter and get the hell outta this thread!!!

id rather not shoot off my mouth before i give myself a heart attack

Member #
    Friends
    1156-6661-4692-6561
    Quote Originally Posted by I_Dont_Know859
    That can't be accurate about the jews living there just after 1945. Israel holds the remains of the First and Second Temples of the Jewish People. Completed in the 10th century BC, the First temple was destroyed by the Babylonians in 586 BC. The reconstructed temple in Jerusalem, which stood between 516 BC and 70 C, was the Second Temple. You shouldn't be talking to Uttackle like that. Seems to me like Jews have been in Israel more than just 60 years ago.
    Perhaps if you read the whole thing properly, i wasnt trying to say that jews didnt live there. They didnt OWN it until 1945. It was taken from the palestinians and given to the jews.

Member #
    Friends
    2253-9251-9851-5765
    Quote Originally Posted by ottoman
    Perhaps if you read the whole thing properly, i wasnt trying to say that jews didnt live there. They didnt OWN it until 1945. It was taken from the palestinians and given to the jews.
    oh ok on that other post then you werent clear with your choice of words "Jews have lived in Israel after 1945...thats around 60 years...hardly "forever". Before that the palestinians were living there. they were thron out to make room for the jews. now look whats happend." Thats why i misunderstood what you were saying.
    For he is God's servant to do thee good. But if thou do that which is evil, be afraid; for he beareth not the sword in vain: for he is the servant of God, a revenger to execute wrath upon him that doeth evil. Romans 13:4

Member #
    Friends
    1156-6661-4692-6561
    i see what you mean, ill try to be more accurate next time

Member #
    Friends
    5251-2094-6508-9892
    Frankly I'm tired of hearing about Israel and the Jews. I'm tired of America supporting them. Its time American BE FAIR and realize that the Jewish people aren't owed a single thing from the rest of the world. Yes the land may have belonged to them first but guess what? It wasn't theirs during World War 2 and technically it really shouldn't be their's today. Its not surprising that Iran and the rest of the Middle East wants to destroy Israel and hates the US since they act like they're invincible when the truth is one bomb is all it would take to wipe out their small piece of land. And yes I know they're God's favorite...the "apple of his eye". However that doesn't give them the right to do whatever they want. They should learn to SHARE and give back the land they took during these previous wars.

As for President Bush I'm honestly scared to death of him. Of the decisions hes made. Of the decisions he'll probably make in the future. And of the stupidity that he continues to show not only decent American citizens like myself but citizens of the World as well. Only thing I can say is thank God 2008 is right around the corner because this country really needs change. The only problem is that the next president will have inherited a hot mess of a country thanks to " might warlord...Premeir Bush".

Ads