Nintendo Wii / Wii U Forum
Closed Thread
Page 2 of 13 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 12 ... LastLast
    Man Points: Over 9000 kiraownsurmom's Avatar
    Member #
    Friends
    Wii Friend Code: $post[field5]
    6958-3537-3855-1215
    yea...i c nothin wrong wit u[physically] cause ppl talkin smack r stupid.
    i mean you should see some kids i know
    PKMN446793374997
    MMSF356599059396
    ~if i owned a death note.you would be first!
    Spoiler Alert!

Spoiler Alert!

Member #
    Friends
    0000-0000-0000-0000
    It's alreet Lee. Your a great asset to this Forum

No Longer Have A Wii

Turkish RPG Master RPGMasterTurk91's Avatar
    Member #
    Friends
    With this all said, I think I should just bring up that I would never forgive you if you committed suicide, it's a really bad thing (I'm not necesarrily implying that you would, sorry if you took it offensively). Almost all people who have thought they ended their own life, then realized they weren't dead and woke up much later fully regretted taking part in that. Killing yourself is not the ultimate solution to your problems. I have saved two people from committing suicide, and possibly three (I'm not sure if it was my kindness, soft and encouraging words that kept this third person from committing suicide, but it really seemed that I was her only hope...but I can't say i saved three so quickly). Sorry to bring this up, just thought I should share it :P
    "Many religions within a nation causes little conflict, but two religions within a nation is nothing less than conflict."
    "If you can speak three languages, you are trinomial. If you can speak two languages, you are binomial. If you can speak one language, you are American."
    "Speak softly and carry a big stick"--Theodore Roosevelt. Haha describes me nicely.

SSBB: 0602-5954-4722 CURRENTLY RETIRED FROM ONLINE PLAY AND VIDEO GAMES IN GENERAL

Joe
    Member #
    Friends
    5856-5939-3035-0479
    Quote Originally Posted by RPGMasterTurk91
    I have saved two people from committing suicide, and possibly three
    your a hero!

Man Points: Over 9000 kiraownsurmom's Avatar
    Member #
    Friends
    6958-3537-3855-1215
    yea,rpgmaster,noone said anything about that and i dont think one postll do that(as in the person who insulted lee)
    PKMN446793374997
    MMSF356599059396
    ~if i owned a death note.you would be first!
    Spoiler Alert!

Spoiler Alert!

Member #
    Friends
    7428-8550-5786-2492
    does..does it hurt J/k man i respect u to tell u the truth iv been havin some ear infections (4 in both ears)(i should stop goin swiming)=)

Quote by: Danny_c from Ps3forums

no thanks. i could not care less about home. its a very neat idea, but i didnt buy a video game system to enter a "virtual" world.

Turkish RPG Master RPGMasterTurk91's Avatar
    Member #
    Friends
    Quote Originally Posted by kiraownsurmom
    yea,rpgmaster,noone said anything about that and i dont think one postll do that(as in the person who insulted lee)
    What do you mean? Explain that in better detail please, your word choice wasn't too clear. If you're saying I'm trying to stop him from committing suicide through that one previous post, that wasn't my immediate goal...it was simply a thought and something i wanted to say. And i informed lee that i wasn't speaking in a manner as to offend him.
    "Many religions within a nation causes little conflict, but two religions within a nation is nothing less than conflict."
    "If you can speak three languages, you are trinomial. If you can speak two languages, you are binomial. If you can speak one language, you are American."
    "Speak softly and carry a big stick"--Theodore Roosevelt. Haha describes me nicely.

SSBB: 0602-5954-4722 CURRENTLY RETIRED FROM ONLINE PLAY AND VIDEO GAMES IN GENERAL

Member #
    Friends
    8827-4732-7476-9087
    Well People say things not on purpose so you shouldnt get TOO mad at the guy who said it ( i saw the post just now) see i bet he would feel HORRIBLE to read this and find out what you have. sometimes people juss dont think before they talk. to me really i wouldnt have guessed you had that from your pictures you look perfectly normal. just dont let people discourage you so easily man its them with the problems not you. You ever need any one to talk to you have a NEW friend to add to your collection man

Member #
    Friends
    Just ignore him and keep posting, I like anyone as long as they keep their posts out of the gutter.
    -Tetris DS Tournament-
    If you own a DS and Tetris DS sign up for the forum Tetris DS Tournament - PM me for details.

Member #
    Friends
    dude i can't even tell from the pictures that you wear hearing aids, thats not why i commented. i'm not gonna lie, i just thought it was funny that you always post different pictures of yourself as your avatar.

Closed Thread
Page 2 of 13 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 12 ... LastLast

Ads