Closed Thread
Page 11 of 44 FirstFirst ... 9 10 11 12 13 21 ... LastLast

Thread: Muslims

Member #
    Friends
    Wii Friend Code: $post[field5]
    8420-0141-9022-6948
    Quote Originally Posted by The_Loose_Cannon
    in truth, when 9-11 happend i wanted to just bomb everything. i was like F*CK IRAQ F*CK THE MUSLIMS F*CK EVERYTHING! from time to time in all honesty i still say "bomb the whole Fing country" but when you stop to think about all the children and the innocent people and the fact that youre destroying their home (although they destroyed mine- nyc- and took away my brothers and sisters of the shield along with everyone else who died on that die).

9-11 is one of the saddest days in history and when i listened to the president make his speech, i sat in my room and cried for probably 3 days straight and decided i wanted to go into the army. when the army rejected me because of my weight ( i used to be a fat kid now im skinny), i realized i was going in for all the wrong reasons and i needed to educate myself in learning that the muslim faith isnt as sick and twisted as these terrorists make it out to believe.

not everyone is osama bin laden and not everyone has a bomb attached to them. for if you think that, then you dont belong in america. america is a place where ALL races come together (except down south -insert racist joke lol). weither you like it or not, youre ethnicity is your heritage. i was born here, i am an american BUT no one is "white" its not an ethnicity regardless of what you put down on a piece of paper as a choice. trace your ancestry and youll see where you came from (im austrain and romanian- if there was an exile id probably be sent to romania thats almost guarenteed).

think clearly and learn quickly theres more to life than what you learn in school and never believe what you read because it will ALWAYS be biased.

an education is the key to breaking the ignorance
    It was interesting the difference between 9/11 and 7/7. 9/11 had people getting enraged wanting war with Bin Laden and the like. In 7/7 it was more about defiance. An example of this was on the radio, requests for ChumbaWomba's Tubthumpin', the "I get knocked down, and I get up again, cos you're never gonna keep me down".

Of course, one has to realise that Bin Laden doesn't actually have a connection with Hussein. They hated each other.

Also, I'm with ottoman on the belief that it was an inside job, though I know it's a contraversial perspective, which is why I don't advertise it much anymore. Usually ends up with me being shouted down by Americans... But I'm not as uptight about the issue as I used to be.

Also, I hate credit cards. My parent's got into soo much debt (no fault of their own - just the way the system works), and I can only just stand having a student loan...
    Last edited by Squall7; 04-11-2007 at 04:47 PM.

Mail me if you want to add me on either the Wii or the 360.

The_Loose_Cannon
    Quote Originally Posted by ottoman
    TLC you posted the same thing twice lol.

And you obviously realised you were wrong about your views after 9/11 and changed them. good for you.

However, let me make one thing clear. After alot o research, theories and watchin many videos and reading articles, i have came to the conclusion (As have many many many many others) That 9/11 was an inside job. If you check the facts, and look at how the buildings actually collpased, you would see that it was more than terorrism....it was Bush himself.

Some on you may agree, an some may say im wrong. All i ask is that you research before you flame me...you might be shocked by what you find.
    thanks maybe the system is a bit retarded? i wonder why my speech went through like 5 times? weird

i can see where many people think that this whole conspiricy is bushes fault. keep in mind this was a vendetta with his father. he had NO intentions of finding osama bin ladin. he wanted hussien dead. bin ladin was NOWHERE to be found after 9-11. when bush's father was in office there were many "tiffs" with hussien and him. then cliton uh i mean clinton was in office and while he got blow jobs his idiot wife did everything and left the mess for our president now "W" to clean up.

however i do not think that this was a personal attack with bushs name written on it. it without a doubt was an inside job and if youve ever seen movies there were many signs of 9-11 happening and quite posisbly COULD HAVE been prevented. not saying we didnt try but it could of.....

in any event, i support bush, i support his decisions although the war is not our place. if iraq wanted us dead like everyone thinks will happen with the terrorist alerts, they would have stoped all these negociations and droped the bomb on us already.

its all hype. my friends and family are dying in iraq for the democracy of others. its bullsh*t

Member #
    Friends
    0000-0000-0000-0000
    Its also been pretty much proven it was an inside job.
    BULLSHIT!, It was Muslims and EVERYONE knows it. Like I stated in a previous post:

Quote Originally Posted by Wii_Smurf
    HMM, WE GOT THE ENTIRE NY POLICE, FIREFGIHTERS, CITIZENS AND EVERYONE ELSE TO BELIEVE IT WAS AFRAUD
    No it was Muslims who were just idiots and deserved to die in those planes!
    Thats my personal opinion. I have done my research and I stay by my opinion
    Last edited by Wii_Smurf; 04-11-2007 at 04:54 PM.

No Longer Have A Wii

The_Loose_Cannon
    BULLSHIT!, It was Muslims and EVERYONE knows it. Like I stated in a previous post:

of course it was the muslims- thats what he ment by an inside job (atleast thats how i precieved it as? )

all of them were arabic and drove the planes in the buildings

ETA- NOT the first time the WTC was attacked btw! remember the bombs back in like 1994? my father was working for a company in the first building i believe when the bomb went off

Member #
    Friends
    8420-0141-9022-6948

HMM, WE GOT THE ENTIRE NY POLICE, FIREFGIHTERS, CITIZENS AND EVERYONE ELSE TO BELIEVE IT WAS AFRAUD
    No it was Muslims who were just idiots and deserved to die in those planes!
    So, now we've gone from "muslim extremists" to "muslims" huh?

Actually, there's quite a bit of evidence that suggests otherwise.

Mail me if you want to add me on either the Wii or the 360.

Member #
    Friends
    1156-6661-4692-6561
    [QUOTE=Wii_Smurf]BULLSHIT!, It was Muslims and EVERYONE knows it. Like I stated in a previous post:

No it was Muslims who were just idiots and deserved to die in those planes![/quote

Really everyone knows it? well i dont...do you have facts that proove Muslims did it? I bet you dont

Once again your just going on what the news has told you. You dont even TRY to find things out for yourself. Good luck to you in your fututre life, your going to need it.

of course it was the muslims- thats what he ment by an inside job (atleast thats how i precieved it as? )

all of them were arabic and drove the planes in the buildings
    Im sorry, i ddint know you met the people that did it? wht did they look like? Its pretty easy to plant passports in the Plane, and it probably was Arabs that actually flew the plane, but who organized it? who actually made the buildings fall? Bush and America.

Fire does not burn at a high enough temperature to melt steel, so how did the building collapse? Small explosions can be seen coming from the towers after the collision, like dynamite. They occur SECONDS before the collapse. The building fell straghit down, just like a demolition..all the facts are there, i think your mind is subconciously blocking the truth, becuase of the fact you love your Nation.

By all means Love your nation, But hate your goernment, for they have led you into War and Destruction, and have left the blood of many on the Americans Futures. America is a great state, unfortunatley its run by a lunatic.
    Last edited by ottoman; 04-11-2007 at 04:58 PM.

Member #
    Friends
    0000-0000-0000-0000
    I though he meant 'Inside' as in American made, As in Bush!

He did say:

That 9/11 was an inside job. If you check the facts, and look at how the buildings actually collpased, you would see that it was more than terorrism....it was Bush himself.
    And ottoman, I DID do my research and of course I can't prove it lol. But neither can you,
    Like you said 'Im' believing the Media/news and those documentries you saw were by..... The MEDIA!
    I have done my research
    Last edited by Wii_Smurf; 04-11-2007 at 04:57 PM.

No Longer Have A Wii

The_Loose_Cannon
    [QUOTE=ottoman]

Really everyone knows it? well i dont...do you have facts hat proove Muslims did it? I bet you dont

the NYPD has anti terrorist classes and i for one have taken a few of them and which ones i havent been able to take (because i lack time on) my boyfriend has taken (infact im wearing his CTU- counter terrorist unit) Tshirt right now.

we know it was the arab nation unfortunitly and we know they did it because of alah and all that. i dont understand why we're afraid or what you ment by that????

ETA- no it was not bush's fault if you read what i wrote above. this was an inside job pertaining to the arabs

Member #
    Friends
    if i offend any muslims then a well!!!
    the best way to control imigration is to line 20 army snipers up on the english end of the channel tunnel where they all ****ing come from n let the snipers have a 'moving target' practice session, n then u can give them money for c in how many they got. or just do what wii smurf previosuly posted, send out a battleship evrytime a ship full comes into english waters, then lets c how the econmoy runs when there arent any more coming over here for a free ride cos wen they get over here, they get a woppin gr8 house, a brand new car n sheds of cash, n then u luk on the streets on manchester n u c the homeless white ppl hu dnt get **** all money wise, n it pisses me ryt off, jus shoot the lot of em tht try and come over,

its simple and it solves the whole problem

The_Loose_Cannon
    Quote Originally Posted by BLAHBLAH
    if i offend any muslims then a well!!!
    the best way to control imigration is to line 20 army snipers up on the english end of the channel tunnel where they all ****ing come from n let the snipers have a 'moving target' practice session, n then u can give them money for c in how many they got. or just do what wii smurf previosuly posted, send out a battleship evrytime a ship full comes into english waters, then lets c how the econmoy runs when there arent any more coming over here for a free ride cos wen they get over here, they get a woppin gr8 house, a brand new car n sheds of cash, n then u luk on the streets on manchester n u c the homeless white ppl hu dnt get **** all money wise, n it pisses me ryt off, jus shoot the lot of em tht try and come over,

its simple and it solves the whole problem

who died and made you ICE first of all??????

second of all what are you the arab hitler? if you dont like it then i suggest you move to a remote island where you can live in your white supremacy bubble all by your lonesome and get the hell outta manchester england.

no one is forcing you to live there, just denounce citizen ship and find your own place to live- worked for marlon brando

i cant believe i am reading what you wrote!

Closed Thread
Page 11 of 44 FirstFirst ... 9 10 11 12 13 21 ... LastLast

Ads