Thread: Muslims

Member #
    Mormonville, Utah XBL GamerTag: sheise PSNID: sheise
    Friends
    Wii Friend Code: $post[field5]
    8354-0173-2009-5422
    Quote Originally Posted by Wii_Smurf
    I wasn't saying that lol
    Im saying that maybe people hate Muslims because of what they do 'Coming into countries Illegally etc'
    Anyways im not going to tell you my personal opinion because Tbh I think your a cool guy and I don't really want to get banned so I'll leave it at that
    Kind of like Mexicans in America. Many people dislike them because there are many Mexican illegal aliens. Its not fair to judge the whole race/religion based on what only a small percentage of them do but it still happens alot.
    ++++++[>++++++++++<-]>+.<+++[>++++<-]>+.<+++++[>+++++++<-]>++.++++.<+++[>---<-]>--.<+++++[>----------<-]>--------.<+++++++++++++[>++<-]>.<+++++[>+++++<-]>.<++++[>++++<-]>+..<++[>----<-]>-.<++[>+++++<-]>.

Member #
    Friends
    ottoman, i don't think we are explaining it correctly. people don't hate muslims because of the muslim religion. people just tend to associate muslims with middle easterners because to my knowledge, many middle easterners follow some form of the muslim religion, and those are the people we hate. if you don't like that, then too bad. we're at a war in the middle east, we're not going to like those people. its all ignorance really. people hate muslims by association, not because of their religion.

oh, and people find it strange that muslims make their women wear all that clothing. its the 21st century and many americans find it strange.

Member #
    Friends
    5385-4035-7079-0395
    Oh noes, just like the Christianity thread. I wiil debate you, just not right now. I'm tired....

Trust me, I'm well educated in this religion (above average at least, but looks what's average now).....

Member #
    Mormonville, Utah XBL GamerTag: sheise PSNID: sheise
    Friends
    8354-0173-2009-5422
    Quote Originally Posted by callme.nasty
    ottoman, i don't think we are explaining it correctly. people don't hate muslims because of the muslim religion. people just tend to associate muslims with middle easterners because to my knowledge, many middle easterners follow some form of the muslim religion, and those are the people we hate. if you don't like that, then too bad. we're at a war in the middle east, we're not going to like those people. its all ignorance really. people hate muslims by association, not because of their religion.

oh, and people find it strange that muslims make their women wear all that clothing. its the 21st century and many americans find it strange.
    I might be wrong but I thought that those clothing were optional and they choose to wear them.
    ++++++[>++++++++++<-]>+.<+++[>++++<-]>+.<+++++[>+++++++<-]>++.++++.<+++[>---<-]>--.<+++++[>----------<-]>--------.<+++++++++++++[>++<-]>.<+++++[>+++++<-]>.<++++[>++++<-]>+..<++[>----<-]>-.<++[>+++++<-]>.

Brawl, Galaxy, ftw! wiiisawesome's Avatar
    Member #
    Friends
    1866-9177-4158-8306
    Hey, btw everyone, I'm Muslim, don't I seem like a nice guy..lol......? Also, I would just like to say, that nobody should judge any group of people by their religion or by "association"
    Last edited by wiiisawesome; 04-10-2007 at 08:31 PM.
    Brawl Code: 3866-7670-3577 Name: Ali
    Tell me if you added me if you haven't already!

I love WiiChat!

Member #
    Friends
    0000-0000-0000-0000
    "There is only 1 God and Mohammed is his prophet."....But Jesus is a prophet, a minor one, but it says there is only one prophet.

Brawl, Galaxy, ftw! wiiisawesome's Avatar
    Member #
    Friends
    1866-9177-4158-8306
    Helloo...it says there is only one god..not prophet!
    Brawl Code: 3866-7670-3577 Name: Ali
    Tell me if you added me if you haven't already!

I love WiiChat!

Member #
    Friends
    2253-9251-9851-5765
    i never really got that since Jesus said he was the Son of God, not a prophet
    For he is God's servant to do thee good. But if thou do that which is evil, be afraid; for he beareth not the sword in vain: for he is the servant of God, a revenger to execute wrath upon him that doeth evil. Romans 13:4

Bringer of meaty goodness DBloke's Avatar
    WiiChat Moderator
    Member #
    Friends
    8041-7231-3447-6164
    Some tryed to rape my sister once they just pulled up and tryed to grab her(if it wasn't for a passing jogger shed of been abducted)
    Even in one of my past jobs one of them said to one of our Jewsih workers that hed better watch his back other wise hed kill him and his god will forgive him
    Most that I see are arrogant sods (Push past with out usein basic manners)
    Worked on a market they all wanted a discount (on one thing one even try to talk my down to paying a fiver for some thing that was &#163;20)
    Its also the ones that dont even bother to use English that piss me off (your in England English is our language so learn it)
    I have known three (in the real world) that I get along with (one owns the local shop the one works in the same department as me, the other was years ago)

Whats the point of them killing them selfs in order to kill others (By all means sacrifice your life to save other peoples but not the other way around)

Where as I try to get along with people (who cares about religion its all a big mind **** to me)

Meh had to get that off my chest

Meh to not being silly so heres a pic

Last edited by DBloke; 04-11-2007 at 12:10 AM.

You new? See this!
    W
    ii U FAQ

Spoiler Alert!

@D_Bloke - My inane prattle

Member #
    Friends
    How can anyone judge an entire religion based on the warped interpretations of a few nutcases? Anyone who's bothered to learn a bit about Islam will find that it values peace and tolerance, and does not condone terrorism- Terrorists and dictators are missing this point. Anyone with common sense would know that Adolf Hitler is hardly representative of Christianity, so why should Osama bin Laden be representative of Islam?

I never add friend codes.

Quote Originally Posted by AndThen?
    @ROB64 - The longer you spend on this forum, the more you realise that Napalmbrain knows a lot about everything.

Closed Thread
Page 2 of 44 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 12 ... LastLast

Ads