Nintendo Wii / Wii U Forum
Closed Thread
Page 44 of 44 FirstFirst ... 34 42 43 44

Thread: Muslims

Member #
    Friends
    Wii Friend Code: $post[field5]
    1156-6661-4692-6561
    Captainff, since you seem so interested in learning about Islam, and its teachings, let me suggest some websites that may clear up anyother questions you might have.,,

http://islamqa.com/index.php?ln=eng

http://www.understanding-islam.com/

Hope they can help clear things up

2. Ads

Member #
    Friends
    5537-0855-7535-2075
    Quote Originally Posted by ottoman
    Captainff, since you seem so interested in learning about Islam, and its teachings, let me suggest some websites that may clear up anyother questions you might have.,,

http://islamqa.com/index.php?ln=eng

http://www.understanding-islam.com/

Hope they can help clear things up
    Thanks ottoman.

I am interested in the practical aspects of following Islam in a modern, multicultural, society. If I need to ask more questions.. .. .. .. ..?

Member #
    Friends
    1156-6661-4692-6561
    captain, if you ever need an answer to a question on Islam, then im your man.

Member #
    Friends
    5537-0855-7535-2075
    Once again, thanks ottoman. I'll try to keep the questions (if there are any) on the right side of dumb!

Turkish RPG Master RPGMasterTurk91's Avatar
    Member #
    Friends
    Quote Originally Posted by ottoman
    captain, if you ever need an answer to a question on Islam, then im your man.
    Same here...but of course, for everyone who wants to know

I finally got back on earlier and it seemed that you (Ottoman) and I weren't posting for a while, so I took action when I saw a question asked and answered it to the best of my ability. Good to see everyone again
    "Many religions within a nation causes little conflict, but two religions within a nation is nothing less than conflict."
    "If you can speak three languages, you are trinomial. If you can speak two languages, you are binomial. If you can speak one language, you are American."
    "Speak softly and carry a big stick"--Theodore Roosevelt. Haha describes me nicely.

SSBB: 0602-5954-4722 CURRENTLY RETIRED FROM ONLINE PLAY AND VIDEO GAMES IN GENERAL

Turkish RPG Master RPGMasterTurk91's Avatar
    Member #
    Friends
    Wow...I realize that this thread is over two and a half years old, but it died unintentionally and the discussions were just great. I have re-read all 22 pages thus far and agree with many of skorps observations. I'm older and wiser now and am able to address the topic in a more organized and comprehensible fashion. I realized that Squall7 is the man--incredibly open-minded and reasonable in his thoughts, as well as very logical. Squall, who is still around, has earned MUCH respect from me. Captainff (I have to check if he's still around) seems to be very open-minded and logical as well; both seem to be very kind fellows and very knowledgeable of their surroundings and are both willing to learn. Skorp had very little say overall but his input was very relevant and kind. Brawny was a very sharp and well-spoken speaker as well and made some rather good points. Finally, Ottoman came out overall too harshly at times, but his points were overall very relevant and were detailed with logic and reasoning. I enjoyed reading every last bit of this whole thread thanks to such people, including myself almost 3 years ago.

I would like to revive the discussion once more and see where we can go with the controversial topic of "Muslims" and how things have changed over the years. Anyone who is new to the thread but was attracted to it, please read at least the first 2 pages or so--it will be worth the read.
    "Many religions within a nation causes little conflict, but two religions within a nation is nothing less than conflict."
    "If you can speak three languages, you are trinomial. If you can speak two languages, you are binomial. If you can speak one language, you are American."
    "Speak softly and carry a big stick"--Theodore Roosevelt. Haha describes me nicely.

SSBB: 0602-5954-4722 CURRENTLY RETIRED FROM ONLINE PLAY AND VIDEO GAMES IN GENERAL

Member #
    Friends
    Sorry, but I'm gonna have lock this thread. As much as I like a good debate, I don't want to encourage necroposting.

I never add friend codes.

Quote Originally Posted by AndThen?
    @ROB64 - The longer you spend on this forum, the more you realise that Napalmbrain knows a lot about everything.

Closed Thread
Page 44 of 44 FirstFirst ... 34 42 43 44

Ads