LoginRegister
Nintendo Wii / Wii U Forum
+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast
    The_Loose_Cannon
    i have a novel of stupid stories but right now im going to write probably one of the funniest things thats ever happend to me by far

one day i was at work. i was FRESH out of the academy it was my first week. went i went to work it was the end of spring begining of summer and i drove into the bronx in my boyfriends xterra at the time (he has Fraternal Order of Police or FOP licence plates). the weather was a bit hott so i wore my shorts and a tight tank top. i guess my commander didnt realize it was me thought i was one of the under covers and asked me if i was ready for the protitution sting that was going on. i looked at him like wtf are you talking about. and said to him "undercover?? already?" and he said to me "yeah youve been doing this for years what do you mean already?" so then i said "sir its my first week here!" hes like wait "so youre new and in that cop car" (because my bf has almost 10 years on the job as of august and when he had that car he was going on 9 thats why he thought that xterra was mine). then i had to explain it was my bfs and that i was new and that this was my first time really during the 4X12 shift at that precinct.

the commander then yelled at me for dressing "improperly" saying that my shorts were too tight/small and that my cleavage was hanging out (meanwhile it wasnt that bad). we still laugh about it to this day. (no i didnt get writtin up or anything)

highly embarassing to show up to work and think youre an undercover hooker lmao

I GOT A JAR OF DIRT. surfinrach90's Avatar
    Member #
    Friends
    Wii Friend Code: $post[field5]
    Was on a school trip in Germany once and this awesome teacher Clive came with us. We went on one of those road trains round the city to see the 'sights'.

Well all the other caradges with our lot were just sitting there bored to death while we were all messing about and joking in ours, Clive came in ours with us.

We notices that everyone was carrying rucksacks in this city so we started shouting RUCKSACK out the window every time we saw one. Clive is about 70 years old (he's retired from teaching but came with us anyway) and was joining in with the shouting lol.

Then I began to press my face up again the window and pull faces at people (childish I know) and everybody I was doing it too was laughing. Well then Clive tried it and these two women looked REALLY shocked and stuck their middle finger up to him ^-^ Heheheh

Twas fun.. I'll have to find some pictures

Member #
    Friends
    2154-9969-3510-2243
    OK i was at school and these girls where talking to each other abou thier backgounrds and heritages, and Jo says, "Oh, my Dad was Chinese."
    I turn around and blurt out, "Was Chinese?" not releasing what she had ment.
    There was like 10 seconds of solid silence, and then "OMG I am so stupid."
    We are now good friends.

I Swear never to touch a PlayStation ever again
    I PLEDGE ALLEGIANCE TO THE Wii
    MAKE YOUR PLEDGE TODAY!

<<<<< Wii Number *Message Me First*

Member #
    Friends
    I fell out of a tree in front of the girl that I liked at the time. I couldn't face her for a while after that. It was the most embarassing moment that I can remember.

The key to immortality is first living a life
    worth remembering. - Bruce Lee

PSN ID: Byuakuya

Member #
    Friends
    First day in our new Chemistry class and the teacher is reading everyones names on the register and he stops and goes 'OMG WHAT IS THAT?!' and he's like trying to say this name, well me and my friend start laughing.. my friends name is Liat and it was her name that he was trying to say, we told him that and he felt soooo bad because he thought there'd been a spelling mistake.

Member #
    Friends
    7428-8550-5786-2492
    ^ dude is your firend a boy or girl

Quote by: Danny_c from Ps3forums

no thanks. i could not care less about home. its a very neat idea, but i didnt buy a video game system to enter a "virtual" world.

Member #
    Friends
    Quote Originally Posted by zeon9881
    ^ dude is your firend a boy or girl
    Tis a girl, whyyy?

Member #
    Friends
    0000-0000-0000-0001
    A couple years ago my friend and I were sitting outside on the trunk of my car while waiting for someone to take us golfing a old volkswagen starts to slow down as they approach (sp) us and before they pass us the passenger in the car chucks a water balloon at my friend.

Member #
    Friends
    7428-8550-5786-2492
    one day i went to a grocery store in toronto their was a women bending down and i accedentily touched her ass and that women goes and tells her husband and he comes up to me and starts yelling and i respond by saying "its a free country" and then i ran away thank god hee was fat

Quote by: Danny_c from Ps3forums

no thanks. i could not care less about home. its a very neat idea, but i didnt buy a video game system to enter a "virtual" world.

Dal
    Member #
    Friends
    8085-7630-2439-1842
    I got another one!! One time, I was sick, and I went to the living room, my dog came up while I was sitting down on the couch, aannndd, I threw up on me and my dog....poor-son-of-a.....

^Thanks Monsteroids^

Ads