LoginRegister
Nintendo Wii / Wii U Forum
+ Reply to Thread

Thread: charity

Member #
    Friends
    Wii Friend Code: $post[field5]

charity

Has you ever done anything to help a charity or held your own fundraising event? I havenít, but Iím thinking of holding a fundraising event so that I can give money to a well known charity. Anyone have any ideas of what I could do?

Iíve never really thought about fundraising until I went onto www.gnation.co.uk to enter a competition. I was bored so I read through most of the site, fundraising is actually quite interesting now, in my opinion anyways.

xx

2. Ads

Member #
    Friends
    0000-0000-0000-0000
    Hope about you don't give your money away and buy a couple of games ^^
    Im sorry, Im not one for Charity events. Theres too many nowadays

No Longer Have A Wii

The_Loose_Cannon
    considering my job, we're constantly doing charity events and donations/benefits.

we do dinners for cops who died in the line of duty to support their families, we do the NYPD/FDNY fights that always help out with equipment ect.

its a good feeling knowing that youre contributing to someone elses time of need other than being selfish and thinking of yourself.

Don of NYC Respect Lvl 50 Stallyon's Avatar
    Member #
    Friends
    2207-7954-7144-9623
    I give money each month to maintain the upkeep and maintenance of a science classroom for young children in Nepal that was destroyed in the tsunami a couple of years ago.

i also raise money each month by playing poker - the money raised goes towards providing a better life for sick and underpriviledged children in the UK and foreign countries

Spoiler Alert!

Ads