LoginRegister
Nintendo Wii / Wii U Forum
Closed Thread
Page 129 of 246 FirstFirst ... 29 79 119 127 128 129 130 131 139 179 229 ... LastLast
Results 1,281 to 1,290 of 2453
Like Tree18Likes

Thread: How Old Are All The Wii Owners in Here

  1. #1281
    God Complex Frogger's Avatar
    Member #
    16994
    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Location
    Liverpool, UK
    Posts
    3,763
    Friends
    16
    Wii Friend Code: $post[field5]
    9156-1265-6763-2556
    Quote Originally Posted by Cpt.McCloud
    Because 90% have been attacked by the grammar nazi and the other 10% saw it happen

    13
    ...I HOPE YOU GUYS LEARN A LESSON FROM THIS...

    And I'm still 16.
    I love you, Adam.


  2. #1282
    Waluigi's #1 Fan! FRuMMaGe's Avatar
    Member #
    8705
    Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Location
    England
    Posts
    2,966
    Friends
    0
    Wii Friend Code: $post[field5]
    2482-6460-3144-9934
    I'm 18 years old

    -=Join The Waluigi Fan Club=-

    Spoiler Alert!



    52 Members and still growing!


  3. #1283
    WiiChat Member Tek720's Avatar
    Member #
    8923
    Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Posts
    89
    Friends
    0
    Wii Friend Code: $post[field5]
    I am 23. I have been a Nintendo Fanboy since NES. Only time I took a break was for Sega Genesis, but rejoined Nintendo on the N64.

  4. #1284
    Junior Member Phanstar's Avatar
    Member #
    37716
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Posts
    2
    Friends
    0
    Wii Friend Code: $post[field5]
    Im 32

  5. #1285
    Waluigi's #1 Fan! FRuMMaGe's Avatar
    Member #
    8705
    Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Location
    England
    Posts
    2,966
    Friends
    0
    Wii Friend Code: $post[field5]
    2482-6460-3144-9934
    I can't be bothered to trawl through over 60 pages. How old is the oldest member here?

    -=Join The Waluigi Fan Club=-

    Spoiler Alert!



    52 Members and still growing!


  6. #1286
    vote for me....Wario! wario2ooo's Avatar
    Member #
    24443
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Location
    Calfornia, USA
    Posts
    6,079
    Friends
    13
    Wii Friend Code: $post[field5]
    0162-6929-7214-8876
    Quote Originally Posted by FRuMMaGe
    I can't be bothered to trawl through over 60 pages. How old is the oldest member here?
    a grandfather.....around the 50's

    19......-_-
    SSBB= 2664-1935-2379
    Guitar hero 3= 283602180394
    Strikers FC= 236458-134911
    PBR CODE= 1678-1299-6385
    PKM FC=1847-8145-3579
    Guitar Hero WT: 000189824665
    TvsC: 4082-6902-6467

    need help with anything, pm me
    I'm back....and bored

  7. #1287
    WiiChat Member TennisLord's Avatar
    Member #
    37883
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Posts
    110
    Friends
    0
    Wii Friend Code: $post[field5]
    Quote Originally Posted by RivalDestiny
    14 V.v, i guess i'll be the youngest here!

    EDIT: nvm McCloud is younger then me V.v

    ~Rival
    nope I'm 13

  8. #1288
    Waluigi's #1 Fan! FRuMMaGe's Avatar
    Member #
    8705
    Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Location
    England
    Posts
    2,966
    Friends
    0
    Wii Friend Code: $post[field5]
    2482-6460-3144-9934
    Quote Originally Posted by TennisLord
    nope I'm 13
    I'm pretty sure there was a 9 year old a while ago

    -=Join The Waluigi Fan Club=-

    Spoiler Alert!



    52 Members and still growing!


  9. #1289
    WiiChat Member TennisLord's Avatar
    Member #
    37883
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Posts
    110
    Friends
    0
    Wii Friend Code: $post[field5]
    Quote Originally Posted by FRuMMaGe
    I'm pretty sure there was a 9 year old a while ago
    Why would a nine year old be on these forums? Aren't his/her parents afraid of pedophiles?

  10. #1290
    WiiChat Member TennisLord's Avatar
    Member #
    37883
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Posts
    110
    Friends
    0
    Wii Friend Code: $post[field5]
    Quote Originally Posted by 0ver-cell
    ......bwahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahah ahahahaha

    'inhales'

    hahahahahaha

    fail.
    Why? The wii is the best game system ever created.

Ads

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts

Search tags for this page

9 years old wii chat

,

can wii play dvds

,

connect wii internet

,
how old is owners
,

mythirtyone.com/58219

,
ssid
,
terranigma
,

thirtyonegifts.com/81800

,
wii+error+code 51330
,
www.mythirtyone.com/1247
,

www.mythirtyone.com/43363

,

www.mythirtyone.com/55849

Click on a term to search for related topics.