LoginRegister
Nintendo Wii / Wii U Forum
Closed Thread
Page 47 of 246 FirstFirst ... 37 45 46 47 48 49 57 97 147 ... LastLast
Results 461 to 470 of 2453
Like Tree18Likes

Thread: How Old Are All The Wii Owners in Here

  1. #461
    Junior Member fenderbender2002's Avatar
    Member #
    25087
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Location
    Florida
    Posts
    2
    Friends
    0
    Wii Friend Code: $post[field5]
    6827-5526-5705-0313
    me and the wife are both 32. I like playing and she likes to watch.

  2. Ads


  3. #462
    WiiChat Member Cap'n Crunch's Avatar
    Member #
    2763
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Location
    Indiana
    Posts
    431
    Friends
    0
    Wii Friend Code: $post[field5]
    I am 14.
    Wii bring the hardCORE!

  4. #463
    WiiChat Member Cknapp151's Avatar
    Member #
    25310
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Posts
    94
    Friends
    0
    Wii Friend Code: $post[field5]
    5430-0414-0075-7827
    im 17



    Vote For me in Sig of the Week(sotw 9)

    [Wii Friend Code]
    5430-0414-0075-7827
    Message me if you add me


  5. #464
    One of the Oceanic 6 TortillaChip520's Avatar
    Member #
    26514
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Location
    ARizona
    Posts
    2,408
    Friends
    5
    Wii Friend Code: $post[field5]
    im 15

    Spoiler Alert!

  6. #465
    Totally Wiicked onixgerald's Avatar
    Member #
    23785
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Location
    china
    Posts
    22
    Friends
    0
    Wii Friend Code: $post[field5]
    29 here

  7. #466
    B1U3 b1u3-wii's Avatar
    Member #
    26426
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Location
    Canada
    Posts
    16
    Friends
    0
    Wii Friend Code: $post[field5]
    6835-1799-8209-8322
    21 :d

  8. #467
    WiiChat Member firemedic242's Avatar
    Member #
    25569
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Posts
    21
    Friends
    0
    Wii Friend Code: $post[field5]
    5134-2201-5960-8592
    Don't feel old STALLYON, 36 here and wife is 30. I can definately play with the best of em. That's what happens when you can play most of the day at our firestation. My son who plays the most is 5 and does awesome at WiiSports and Paper Mario. Actually been learning to read from Paper Mario. Bad part is takes forever to play. Oh well. Guess that makes us old guys. But there is a guy here thats 66.
    "I'm right 75% of the times, the other 25% I just yell."

  9. #468
    Nintendo,Gaming 24/7 fatalorgasm92's Avatar
    Member #
    23418
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Location
    Big Pine Key, FL
    Posts
    391
    Friends
    0
    Wii Friend Code: $post[field5]
    3157-7038-9234-4590
    Im 15, i guess older gamers are either gaming or dont have time to get one forums. If i remember right the Average gamer is 33 or 35 (cant remember)
    Alot of older people right dont buy the Wii because they arent man enough. The same people who say Gamecube only has kiddy games. The same people who have never had the pleasure of getting blisters from the corners of a NES controller after playing it so long. I dont feel bad for them there just all idiots.
    This thread explains alot of the flaming......

    What if, on a crowded street, you look up and see something appear that should not, given what we know, be there. You either shake your head and dismiss it, or you accept that there is much more to the world than we think. Perhaps it really is a doorway to another place. If you choose to go inside you may find many unexpected things."-Miyamoto

  10. #469
    ATHF KungFuDevil's Avatar
    Member #
    15902
    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Location
    Canada
    Posts
    65
    Friends
    0
    Wii Friend Code: $post[field5]
    im 14

  11. #470
    WiiChat Member Meezercrazy's Avatar
    Member #
    25854
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Location
    Utah
    Posts
    12
    Friends
    0
    Wii Friend Code: $post[field5]
    4625-1782-5325-4588
    35 Here!

    If any of you "old fogees" like me want to add me, or anybody else for that matter, my info is at the left. I'm always looking for new wii-friends. PM mii and let me know, Thanks....

    ADD ME PLEASE!!!

Ads

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts

Search tags for this page

9 years old wii chat

,

can wii play dvds

,

connect wii internet

,
how old is owners
,

mythirtyone.com/58219

,
ssid
,
terranigma
,

thirtyonegifts.com/81800

,
wii+error+code 51330
,
www.mythirtyone.com/1247
,

www.mythirtyone.com/43363

,

www.mythirtyone.com/55849

Click on a term to search for related topics.