LoginRegister
Nintendo Wii / Wii U Forum
+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast
    Member #
    Friends
    Wii Friend Code: $post[field5]

Getting Pretty Bored Now...

Not to offend anyone, but I am really getting bored with my Wii now. I don't have that much fun with friends either cuz they can't catch along with the controls as fast as I would want them too, so Im thinking of trading up for a 360. I know I will probably be missing out alot on future titles to come (smash bros. for one), but in the long run, I feel I would be better off with a 360. I came to this conclusion just today when I traded in 2 of my old games (got bored of them easily) and picked up Sonic. Being the avid Sonic fan I am, I became extremely disappointed in the game and realized I have gotten tired to all of this. I also came to this conclusion when I just get sick of the motion sensing and stuff. I come back to my dorm after skateboarding all the way back across campus and just wanna chill and play some wii, but every time I play, I find myself having to get into uncomfortable positions just to make elbow room. I dunno if this is any significance to any of you, but if I am meeting eye to eye with anyone else, please, do tell how the wii is starting to mess with you.
    If the Xbox 360 console falls and hits someone, especially a small child, it could cause serious injury.

Im on more than you think bubba-ga-nush's Avatar
    Member #
    Friends
    3369-4758-4482-0967
    I'm gonna wait until I get enough money and buy a 360 to go with my wii. the wii60 experience. I kinda know what you mean. But I like my wii. So err not much you can say to what you just said. Have fun wit you 360 I guess.

Before you criticize someone, you should walk a mile in their shoes. That away, when you criticize them, you're a mile way and you have their shoes.

Member #
    Friends
    check out the 360 section for support to help you make your decision
    your not alone, a lot of people felt this way (including I) and the way we see it is, when those awesome games come out for the wii and feel we need one then, its only $250, so we'll just buy one then..why waste your time now with something you dont want?

Everything in this signature except for this text was made by Wiired, he is my creator and almighty.

NOO! THE BEES ARE COMING! Rabid_Toaster's Avatar
    Member #
    Friends
    Quote Originally Posted by bubba-ga-nush
    I'm gonna wait until I get enough money and buy a 360 to go with my wii. the wii60 experience. I kinda know what you mean. But I like my wii. So err not much you can say to what you just said. Have fun wit you 360 I guess.
    thats exactly what im gonna do

i need a new sig!!! if you can be bothered, pm me and say that you can help me! (if you are good at making sigs lol)

Member #
    Friends
    My 360 gets played alot more than my Wii.

"I love the Power Glove...it's so bad." - Lucas Barton

Member #
    Friends
    The 360 sounds good now, but the Wii and Ps3 are slowly catching up.

I hope the Wii won't be sold out by the time you want it again, if you do.

PsWii60 for me.

Member #
    Friends
    Quote Originally Posted by En4Neo
    The 360 sounds good now, but the Wii and Ps3 are slowly catching up.

I hope the Wii won't be sold out by the time you want it again, if you do.

PsWii60 for me.
    The 360 crowd consists of more hardcore gamers. They aren't interested in the casual type games that Wii has.

"I love the Power Glove...it's so bad." - Lucas Barton

Member #
    Friends
    Quote Originally Posted by David328ci
    The 360 crowd consists of more hardcore gamers. They aren't interested in the casual type games that Wii has.
    Well I consider myself a hardcore gamer and I prefer the Wii to the 360. I guess it's because I'm more interested in single player, 360 tends to be online centered.

Member #
    Friends
    Quote Originally Posted by David328ci
    Many 360 gamers (myself included) like a mix of the casual and the hardcore.

I never add friend codes.

Quote Originally Posted by AndThen?
    @ROB64 - The longer you spend on this forum, the more you realise that Napalmbrain knows a lot about everything.

Member #
    Friends
    0710-2343-2773-8881
    I'm just going to get a 360 for my birthday (July) for the Wii60 lol.
    The very existence of flamethrowers proves that sometime, somewhere, someone said to themselves, You know, I want to set those people over there on fire, but Im just not close enough to get the job done.
    - George Carlin

Ads